I'm heading down to PAX West from Canada with a couple friends, we've got our tickets, we've got our hotel, but none of us have been to PAX before! Any veteran PAX attenders have some advice for a couple clueless Canucks? Places we need to eat? Things we need to bring? Booths we simply have to visit? Booths we really shouldn't?
We'd love to hear from you!
Thanks all, I've heard some great things so far! I might as well start a list of the responses I've got seeing as I'd guess there may be some more first timers checking this thread out!
Here's what I've got;
* Bring a small backpack or shoulder bag
* Bring lot's of water
* There's game music concerts! I didn't know about that and it sounds awesome!
* Scout out where you want to go on day 1 then run there when the gates open on later days
* Bring snacks (healthy ones too)
* Bring a handheld game system
* Hand sanitizer and deodorant
* Feel free to talk, people are friendly
* Look for the people in bright blue shirts, they're the PAX enforcers and will be super helpful
* Have an emergency plan, hopefully you don't use it but better safe than sorry
* Wear comfy socks and shoes, you'll be on your feet all day
* Don't forget the Indie games!