Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

2018 PAX Unplugged Challenge Coin

2»

• ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited October 15
    Alright, it is that time! I have created the order form, and now it is open!

Order your PAX Unplugged 2018 Challenge Coins here!

Production Artwork:
    Uncolored Metal Coin
    nImcisSl.jpg

Painted Metal Coin
    KhNQrLpl.jpg

Cost Information:
    Metal coin $7
    Painted metal coin $8
    UNITED STATES RESIDENTS:
    $3 USD for 1 to 3 coins (USPS First Class Package).
    $4 USD for 4 to 6 coins (USPS First Class Package).
    $7 USD for 7+ coins (USPS Priority Small Flat Rate Box) -- (exceeds the weight limit for First Class Package).

INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTS (outside of the US):
    $15 USD for 1 to 6 coins (USPS International First Class Package).
    $31 USD for 7+ coins (USPS International Priority Small Flat Rate Box) -- (exceeds the weight limit for First Class Package).

ArcSyn on
    jswidget.php?username=ArcSyn&numitems=5&header=0&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=center&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1og83npmjgeii.pngT298pV7.pngSteam:ArcSyn
    RILMSfishfishmonkeyhatiltaddanjDragonbear82
  • ddanjddanj Leader-kun EdoRegistered User new member
    Just paid and filled out the form!

When do you expect these to be shipped?

I haven't gotten any estimate back from Kiddercorp yet, but we're probably looking at mid-late November. I'm not sure how busy the manufacturer is though. I'll post an update once I get an update from Kiddercorp.

jswidget.php?username=ArcSyn&numitems=5&header=0&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=center&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1og83npmjgeii.pngT298pV7.pngSteam:ArcSyn
  • LilRuubLilRuub Registered User new member
    Just ordered 6 Color Coins!

Kiddercorp says that barring any factory issues, orders should go out in time to be delivered before people would be leaving for PAX. Woo!

ddanj
  • ChaosHatChaosHat Registered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    Kiddercorp says that barring any factory issues, orders should go out in time to be delivered before people would be leaving for PAX. Woo!

They don't know when I'm leaving! Maybe I'm hiking!

ChaosHat.com - Twitter - Twitch Stream - Steam: ChaosHat - 3DS: 5215-0009-1949
    SC2: ChaosHat.444 ggtracker
    ArcSyn
  • DevereauxDevereaux Registered User regular
    Coins ordered!

Check out my lanyard and let's trade ;) https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Devereaux
    edited October 18
    Just going to send out a ping to those who initially indicated they were interested, but haven't put an order in yet. I should have done this when I posted the order form. Below list will be removed after posting.

ArcSyn on
  • ltgruntltgrunt Registered User regular
    Just ordered 2 and 2. Thanks for setting this up, @ArcSyn.

aJxeUrB.png
    ArcSyn
  • KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    Order placed. Thanks for organizing @ArcSyn

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

• nomisronomisro Brooklyn, NY, USARegistered User regular
    Thanks. I just placed my order :)

• CorbiusCorbius Shepard Registered User regular
    I just placed my order. Hooray. 8-)

wrexsig1.jpg
    PSN: Corbius
  • TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    We've sold 73 of our initial batch of 100 painted coins! If you want in on the initial batch shipment, order now!

Plenty of unpainted coins left, if you want a cheaper option.

RILMS
  • zRychzRych Registered User regular
    If I order now, would it be possible to get mine before unplugged?

They should ship out and deliver before Unplugged. They haven't received or started shipping out the first batch yet, so you should receive it in time.

zRych
  • zRychzRych Registered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    They should ship out and deliver before Unplugged. They haven't received or started shipping out the first batch yet, so you should receive it in time.

Sweet thanks so much!

2»