Options

[Marvel]Thread:From Miniscule Arthropods, Murderous Tex-Mex lovers, and Marvelous Captains

19495969798100»

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    do you ever think steve rogers gets tired of bucky trying to get him to use a chain wallet

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    I like Bucky Barnes but the Bucky Barnes jokes are also really funny

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    They're fine!

It's just kinda exhausting to have the same punchlines brought up over like, what, 2 or 3 years now whenever a character I really love and enjoy talking about is brought up

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    They're fine!

It's just kinda exhausting to have the same punchlines brought up over like, what, 2 or 3 years now whenever a character I really love and enjoy talking about is brought up

Sniktbubbubbubsniktbub

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    do you ever think steve rogers gets tired of bucky trying to get him to use a chain wallet

i think hes more frustrated that bucky keeps giving him suncoast and hot topic gift cards every christmas

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    i'd think you'd be numb to them by now, blank. i didn't realize they still drove you loco.

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    i'd think you'd be numb to them by now, blank. i didn't realize they still drove you loco.
    I am numb to nothing!!!!

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    never dienever die Registered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    They're fine!

Sniktbubbubbubsniktbub

“Scott!” “Jean!”

Carol is a fascist.

Hank Pym hitting Janet Van Dyne.

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    "Scott!" "Jean!" Will never not be funny though.

• Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    Todd Fucking Thanos come on guys.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Blank only likes comic book characters that get terrible MCU adaptations

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Gustav wrote: »
    Todd Fucking Thanos come on guys.

Todd Thanos is essentially a baby meme compared to the others.

• Options
    TODD THANOS PROVIDED ACTUAL HONEST TO GOD CONTENT

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    Todd Thanos definitely legally* changed his middle name to Fucking

(*by "legally" I mean crossed out his old middle name on a copy of his birth certificate and wrote in "Fucking" and declared out loud to no one in particular that any uses of his old middle name are invalid and not legally binding)

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options

(*by "legally" I mean crossed out his old middle name on a copy of his birth certificate and wrote in "Fucking" and declared out loud to no one in particular that any uses of his old middle name are invalid and not legally binding)

Oh no no. It's definitely Fuckin'

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    "Scott!" "Jean!" Will never not be funny though.

Oh definitely.

• Options

come on now gus

you know it's Fucken

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options

come on now gus

you know it's Fucken

He definitely says nekkid

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options

come on now gus

you know it's Fucken

Yeah this is it

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular

What was it originally?

• Options
    I am numb to nothing!!!!

i see i have pushed you one step closer to the edge

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    They're fine!

With the amount of comics you read I figured you had a higher tolerance for the same punchlines being recycled over and and over

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    never die wrote: »
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    They're fine!

Sniktbubbubbubsniktbub

“Scott!” “Jean!”

Carol is a fascist.

Hank Pym hitting Janet Van Dyne.

To be fair, Carol being awful just happened.

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I am numb to nothing!!!!

i see i have pushed you one step closer to the edge

Bucky actually listened to and really clicked with the lyrics of Nookie

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Y’all know I’ve had longer hair than Bucky before. I’ve shown the evidence. I’m allowed to give him grief for it, as it looks just as dorky on him as it did on me.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    I can't tell you how many regrettable hair lengths I've had

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    So I read Iceman #1 in the relaunch, and it was really good. I’m very interested to see where Sina Grace takes it.

Also, in further vindication of @Blankzilla and others who have mentioned it, Sina Grace explains in the back of the issue why his Iceman book was brought back: it did well in trade paperback. It’s second volume apparently did much bette than they thought it would, so Marvel is giving him another swing at it.

Also also, someone else want to make the Marvel Comics thread this time? As we are at page 100?

never die on
This discussion has been closed.