Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

DVG Art Thread [NSFW]

2»

• DVGDVG Registered User regular
    Alright, sketch dump, lots of stuff from the last few weeks

SKBuoGH.jpg

ILun4JO.jpg

eEj76AQ.jpg

7nKmNp4.jpg

03BHYgG.jpg

FhLeU3s.jpg

a1NsBL6.jpg

oS1LRwq.jpg

Qd4nXOd.jpg

jmIFGdh.jpg

Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
    Also I’m posting most stuff to IG nowadays so feel free to add me there if you’re into that https://www.instagram.com/btemp_illustration/

Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • barcsbarcs ireland Registered User regular
    the improvement between page one and page two of this thread is amazing! well done!

P8reb5H.jpg

Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
    barcs wrote: »
    the improvement between page one and page two of this thread is amazing! well done!

Hey, thanks!

Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
    ohtibVj.jpg

Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
    Iruka
    mctFkoI.jpg

Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • SublimusSublimus Registered User regular
    Keep going! I can see the improvement is still coming along!

Don't be afraid to try something creative/not-a-study every once in a while too!

Oh i tried last night and it didn’t go well! I found myself really frustrated trying to draw on my iPad after doing traditional so much

Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
    QkGYrVa.jpg

Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
    MNlNLul.png

Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
    cRI0Sh4.jpg

Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    Direct observation has been having a real positive effect on your work, the recent faces are starting to become more structurally sound.

You post your pictures huge, which, I know its a but of a failing of the forum that we dont resize them, but you might consider that the only way to see the whole thing is to open it on a new tab. Makes it a lot harder to take in multiple images at once.

If you want to start getting into painting digitally, I might suggest that you start getting into studying light. Doing small still life type things, you can start taking bite size chunks out of figuring out how to render, not unlike how you are slowly breaking down anatomy now.

Really excited to see your progress, hope that life drawing has been fun and interesting!

Oh that’s good to know. I post and look at the internet pretty exclusively on mobile so I didn’t know it was causing a problem on bigger screens. I’ll try and figure out a solution for that

Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
2»