As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Lost [Phalla] - GAME OVER - LEGION VICTORY! - OCCUPANT VICTORY!

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    We're running a unique version of phalla called "Rocks fall, everyone dies".

I've heard about it on the interwebs and it's used so often I think that means everyone loves it.

• KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    edited June 2018
    Been forever since I've played one of these
    but

jdarksun wrote: »
    Can we check in any time we want

YOU CAN NEVAH LEAVE

Kaplar on
  • Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    This is the one where the eye could disintegrate pretty much everything but cancer, right?

• Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Yeah, I have time for this now.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    Rereading the wiki, apparently the eye could disintegrate cancer

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I'll play from a wilderness if I have to. What could go wrong?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• premiumpremium Registered User regular

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Oh hey, someone else read the OP and chose to sign up in a prettier color as well.

Hi5 @38thDoe

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Does anyone want to make a pregame deal to trade sign-up spots for future objects?

As in you guys on the end, give me objects for my middle spot?

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    Gizzy wrote: »
    Does anyone want to make a pregame deal to trade sign-up spots for future objects?

The current order of the player list will change once the game begins.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Oh hey, someone else read the OP and chose to sign up in a prettier color as well.

Hi5 @38thDoe

Holy crap, VW, when was the last time we played together? Blarney's Skies of Arcadia? I'm not going to look up how long ago that was. Hope all is well.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    Locus wrote: »
    Gizzy wrote: »

The current order of the player list will change once the game begins.

This is an outrage! I am being discriminated against for my punctuality!

3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
    @Romantic Undead
    @jdarksun
    @Brody
    @JusticeforPluto
    @JPants
    @Bluecyan
    @Cythraul
    @SaberOverEasy
    @discrider
    @Gizzy
    @chamberlain
    @Bedlam
    @MamaWolf
    @Green
    @Matev
    @Auralynx
    @vagrant_winds
    @Kaplar
    @Moridin889
    @Sir Fabulous
    @38thDoe
    @premium
    @Wildcat

A reminder that the game will be starting tonight. Sign-ups will close around 5 PM eastern time. Role PMs will start going out a couple of hours after that (to give me time to get home), followed by opening narration and the start of Day One.

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »

Hi5 @38thDoe

Holy crap, VW, when was the last time we played together? Blarney's Skies of Arcadia? I'm not going to look up how long ago that was. Hope all is well.

I don't Phalla anymore because it's hard with work.

Which means I'm not actually here and all my posting is a figment of the imagination given power.

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Re-signing up in a different colour cause apparently I can

Sign ups are now closed. Role PMs are going out now. Please refrain from posting in the thread until all role PMs have been sent. Thank you.

Just outside of Gallup, New Mexico along Route 66, you’ll find an old, abandoned motel. Hasn’t been used in ages, ever since the original owners up and vanished sometime in 1966. Now it’s just a crumbling building, a set of rooms along the side of the road that, if you ask local officials, no one has set foot near in over 50 years. You ask those same local officials, and they’ll tell you they’ve been looking for someone to buy the property for years, to at least get rid of the rubble.

If you talk to some of the locals, though, you might get a different story. Most government officials won’t even comment on its very obvious existence. Every now and then someone will come through town, asking about the old Sunshine Motel. Asking about what happened fifty years ago. And the locals will explain to these people that the proprietors of the Sunshine Motel skipped town one day in 1966, and the motel has fallen into disrepair since then. Sometimes the people will have some more questions about the old owners, and then eventually leave when they realize there are no answers to be found.

But some people don’t want to know what happened in 1966. No, some people will insist they want to know what happened in 1961. And the locals will explain that nothing of note happened in 1961. On a rare occasion that’s enough to get the questioner to let things be. Most of the time it’s not nearly enough. Most of the time, these people will tell a crazy story about some kind of “Event” that happened in 1961. Popped an entire room of the Sunshine Motel out of existence. Each of these people call it “Room Ten.” Locals will tell you that these out-of-towners speak those words with an almost magical reverence. Of course, there is no Room Ten. There never has been a Room Ten. The oldest Gallup residents can remember when the Sunshine Motel was built in 1955. They can tell you it only ever had nine rooms, from the day it opened until the day it was abandoned.

For a few years, it seemed like these people stopped coming around. Stopped asking questions the locals didn’t have answers to. But lately, over the past few months or so, there have been reports to the local police of people walking around the old Sunshine Motel. Usually at night, but every now and then you can spot someone combing through the rubble in broad daylight. And, perhaps even more puzzlingly, there’s been an increase in cases of amnesia. Strangers will just wander into town, with no knowledge of how they got there. This isn’t the first time something like this has happened, but the increasing frequency is certainly troubling.

What’s increasingly clear to the locals is that something is going on at the Sunshine Motel. They don’t know if it’s related to the 1966 disappearance, or if the people crazy enough to believe in the Room Ten conspiracy theories are starting to proliferate. Either way, no good can come of it. They’d like nothing more than if the rest of the Sunshine Motel suffered the same fate as Room Ten, and just disappeared.

All role PMs have been sent. If you did not receive a role PM, please let me know.

Day One begins now and will end at 9 PM EST tomorrow, June 19.

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Diane, after setting up a place in Gallup, I drove out to the Sunshine Motel. I was certain that out there I would find drug runners or worse. The desert preserves many things, including the ugly truth.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    So the opening narration suggests that Room 10 was a real thing... but what if someone wants to check into Room 11?

• Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    It’s dark...
    My head grows heavy... my sight dims...
    I have to stop for the night.

*sniff**sniff* What are those, colitas?
    What a warm smell...

3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
    Damn... I haven't played in so long I have no idea who to Day 1 grudge/hate vote.

Anyone want to nominate someone and offer a compelling reason?

Lol.
    Sir Fab cause Egos is not here

Namely, I don't blame Sir Fab for retiring, but I would grudge Egos for not fighting for his own life last game.

• KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    discrider

Because he's trying to steal my face.

• JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Sir Fab retired?

• SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Damn... I haven't played in so long I have no idea who to Day 1 grudge/hate vote.

vagrant winds for implying that any day 1 vote has deep reasoning behind it.

You’re welcome!

• SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Sir Fab retired?

I think disc is talking about the previous time travel phalla.

• Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Yeah just last game.

Although it does come to mind that I've only got two more days 'til actual retirement.

Me and the missus are going to take life easy, travel the world.

Yep, life'll be good after two days.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Yeah just last game.

Although it does come to mind that I've only got two more days 'til actual retirement.

Congratulations. I look forward to this, too. Someday.

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    I'm amused that after the shuffle I still ended up in the middle :p

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Yeah just last game.

I might be wrong but I think this is game chat.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

I think what Sir Fab's trying to say is that we need to kill him tomorrow instead of today.

Kaplar didn't even carve his own perverse mockery of my face.

I think we can all agree that @Bedlam 's representation is without equal though.

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular

vagrant winds for implying that any day 1 vote has deep reasoning behind it.

You’re welcome!
    I am quoting this post and thinking about so many things I would like to say here, but instead will only reply with

inconceivable!

• MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    Ok I'm caught up. I am glad I was able to check into this hotel!! Traffic was horrible!!

I'm still a lityle hurt by jdarksun for betraying my trust. So what if I was SK.....still I came to you and you voted me out. <3

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    I'd like to help you Mama, in any way I can.
    I sure appreciate the way you're working with me.
    I'm not a monster Mama, well, technically I am.
    I guess I am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tmzjaN2DWc

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    mamawolf for killing me.

jdarksun because I'd rather stab someone I like.