As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Lost [Phalla] - GAME OVER - LEGION VICTORY! - OCCUPANT VICTORY!

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I mean, I still suspect you as a Serial Killer. At least a 50% chance. But I'm not gonna be rude and use lies to point to such.

Hopefully someone has some way of confirming you are what you claim to be.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Er
    I suppose the vig might be a stealable object.
    Perhaps don't answer those

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    A cursory look at the wiki suggests the vig might have the Glass Eye Object which "can restore or destroy all flesh."

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    A cursory look at the wiki suggests the vig might have the Glass Eye Object which "can restore or destroy all flesh."

Huh. With the stronger rules against ghost posting and dead people conversation in this game maybe there's revivals?

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    Hi there every one. Let's do an nice inventory on what we have, shall we?

I’m sorry JFP, but no.

Three big reasons here:

1.) You show up on day 2 after you know there’s no color on kills and on the day when the mafia doesn’t use the room kill. That’s a little odd.

2.) You have a pretty simple dodge on the Morridin wagon. That’s the best place to start looking for people and your placement... is not great.

3.) You are not the only person claiming to be the village vig. MAYBE we really do have two people killing. But I’m not horribly sold on it:

None of that is to say you aren’t actually a villager who was just unfortunately inactive on the first day, but it does mean that I’m going to advise against giving you all of our information.

<~<

Who's the second vig?
    Are you claiming that?
    Why would the second vig reveal privately?

Someone claiming to be the village vig came to me yesterday claiming the gun kill.

They noted that they thought jPants seemed suspicious and we’re planning on killing them long before vote close. They then killed him in narration.

As to why they would claim privately, it’s an object that gives them their power and they wanted to keep away thieves.

Why they thought I was a good person to talk to? <shrug> I’m friendly and seem to be an involved villager? You’d have to ask them.

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular

Huh. With the stronger rules against ghost posting and dead people conversation in this game maybe there's revivals?

There's also the Quarter, which when swallowed allows you to bring your memories to life. It can bring people back from the dead albeit or only a short time.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    Oh yeah, before I forget. Matev

Lets try this again.

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Kaplar wrote: »
    Also, my cufflinks were stolen but I wasn't told by whom.

Oh and I had another(my starting) item stolen.

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Diane, the lead didn't pan out. I came back to find Moridin had "hung himself in his cell". The conspiracy behind Gallup and the Sunshine appears to run deeper than I thought.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    Turns out y'all start talking once I've gone to bed. Apologies, hosts.

Edit: also, I'm amused that my first day random vote ended up finding a mafioso.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    Er
    I suppose the vig might be a stealable object.
    Perhaps don't answer those

It probably is.

The Matev wagon seems reasonable if not a sure thing. I'm gonna be away from posting a lot of the day so I'll park there for now.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Matev you are a bad dentist and a bad mayor.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Assuming that both the shot and the disintegration are vigs/serial killers, we have not had an actual mafia kill yet, which is odd.

• Options
    Assuming that both the shot and the disintegration are vigs/serial killers, we have not had an actual mafia kill yet, which is odd.

But not unwelcome.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular

It apparently was that way in the last game from the same hosts.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options

But not unwelcome.

I'm thinking it may be the timeout in the Room. We've seen Brody come back, but there's no guarantee that that's the outcome.

• Options
    Also, the order for day 3:

Player List
    1. premium
    2. jdarksun
    3. discrider
    4. Kaplar
    5. chamberlain
    6. JusticeforPluto
    7. Sir Fabulous
    8. 38thDoe
    9. Romantic Undead
    10. Bedlam
    11. Gizzy
    12. Auralynx
    13. Brody
    14. SaberOverEasy
    15. Matev
    16. Wildcat
    17. vagrant_winds
    18. Bluecyan

• Options

But not unwelcome.

I'm thinking it may be the timeout in the Room. We've seen Brody come back, but there's no guarantee that that's the outcome.

Weird targeting for mafia. I'd think it would be you. Checked playerlist vs vote count by Blue Cyan and there is no one missing today so kind of weak for mafia. Maybe its an object power?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    38thDoe wrote: »

But not unwelcome.

Weird targeting for mafia. I'd think it would be you. Checked playerlist vs vote count by Blue Cyan and there is no one missing today so kind of weak for mafia. Maybe its an object power?

I ALWAYS think it's going to be me, then am pleasantly surprised when it isn't :)

It's also one of the reasons I'm suspicious of JfP's claims. It's possible that the mafia get an either/or with the Room or the Eye. Or it's possible that there was a role block/guard/something else weird that happened to it.

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Well, if the mafia steal the kill weapon, they'll have a kill.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Brody wrote: »

There's also the question of whether they vacuum up the dead's discarded objects or not; jury's out there.

• Options
    edited June 2018
    If the mafia doesn't have a kill that makes me think of more esoteric powers like roleblocks or bus drivers.

vagrant_winds on
  • Options
    Brody wrote: »

Sure, but from a design perspective it would make much more sense for them to steal to set up a EXTRA kill. The mafia needs some way to shut people up, and you can't rely on that just finding things in the thread.

• Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    38thDoe Has been making pretty safe votes so far. Jumped on Moriden bandwagon after a clear majority. Jumping on Matev's early today.

Not fully bought into Matev. Their day one vote while aimed in the wrong spot, was the right idea. I also dislike bandwagons in general. Like, get a room bands, maybe we don't want to hear your music.

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    !Withdraw.

I'm sorry. Some pretty shitty personal stuff has come up and I won't be able to put any attention to this. Thank you @Locus and @AustinP0027

Please add my replacement to any pms if that's standard operating procedure.

• Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    I'm ok with 38thDoe as an alternative.

If Matev turns up red I guess I'll look bad but groupthink is bad for the village, mmmkay? It's what THE MAN wants, ya feel me?

3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Whoever lured me out of town is probably the same force trying to shut me up. Fortunately, i’ve been given the day to collect evidence to clear my name. Voices of dissent have started to crop up, so hope springs eternal.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    So the reason for matev was bc he helped move the day 1 wagon off of moridin onto mamawolf? I'm good with that reasoning - Matev

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Midday vote roundup:

ixqcpvr6a3xa.png

• Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Matev has a good lead so I will jump on the 38thDoe mini-wagon.

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
  • Options
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Does anybody have the player order for Day 1?

The hosts do.

• Options

The hosts do.

Do any of us players have the order? :lol:

• Options
    I was curious if Brody's positioning had any impact on their disappearance. At best guess, they were in slot 3 on Day 1. Unfortunately, both the folk in slot 3 (Jpants) and 10 (Cythraul) were killed last night so I have no idea if it's related.

We also went from 20 players to *18*, despite 3 deaths, but we got Brody back... so... yeah. Weird.

• Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    I think Gizzy is most suspicious, as voting for me felt really, really safe.

I also may have a slight bias though....

• Options

The hosts do.

Do any of us players have the order? :lol:

I'm fairly sure Mamawolf was in the #1 spot on day 1, but I don't have anything aside from that.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    I think I was 10.
    Then 13.
    Now 10 again.

• Options
    Well, actually... Shouldn't it be signup order minus the one who requested to be in spot 23n

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Well, actually... Shouldn't it be signup order minus the one who requested to be in spot 23n

No, they randomized it on start.
    Locus wrote: »
    Gizzy wrote: »
    Does anyone want to make a pregame deal to trade sign-up spots for future objects?

As in you guys on the end, give me objects for my middle spot?

The current order of the player list will change once the game begins.

Auralynx on
  • Options
    Derp.