Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Sam Fishing

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2018 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Sam Fishing

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here


Unknown User on

Posts

  • Options
    KagatoACKagatoAC Registered User regular
    Gotta admit I really did expect that, but then I would have laid money that Bethesda was gonna drop a Fallout 3 Remaster on us too, and I would have lost that bet..

  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    I was certain we'd get a Splinter Cell announcement as well :(

    Ubisoft made up for it, though, by revealing that Assassin's Creed: Odyssey is going to be the BioWare game that EA no longer lets BioWare make.

    Skull2185 on
    Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    lionheartssjlionheartssj Bartertown Chief Merchant BartertownRegistered User regular
    lol. Makes perfect sense.

  • Options
    GDT1985GDT1985 Registered User regular
    Not seeing this, or MK 11, FF7 Remake or whatever Rocksteady is working on, was disappointing.

  • Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Rocksteady is working on a Green Lantern - War of the Light game.
    In my heart

  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    edited June 2018
    Prior to E3 Splinter Cell wasn't even on my mind.

    And then I saw a few people mention it might be a thing and I was like "Hey, that would be cool! I could go for a new one of those."

    At that point it was the thing I was most interested in seeing at the Ubisoft conference.

    And then it didn't happen anyway.

    I don't know the moral of this story but there it is.

    DemonStacey on
  • Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    The moral of the story is "Stay off the internet, kids. Nothing good ever comes of it."

  • Options
    Undead MonkeyUndead Monkey Anchorage, AKRegistered User regular
    GDT1985 wrote: »
    Not seeing this, or MK 11, FF7 Remake or whatever Rocksteady is working on, was disappointing.

    Add Skate 4 and this was my "bummer" list, too.

    SteamID: Pudgestomp
    XBL: InvaderJims
    Bnet: Pudgestomp#11153
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    I was certain we'd get a Splinter Cell announcement as well :(

    Ubisoft made up for it, though, by revealing that Assassin's Creed: Odyssey is going to be the BioWare game that EA no longer lets BioWare make.

    How long until BioWare doesn’t make any games anymore I wonder

    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    I was certain we'd get a Splinter Cell announcement as well :(

    Ubisoft made up for it, though, by revealing that Assassin's Creed: Odyssey is going to be the BioWare game that EA no longer lets BioWare make.

    How long until BioWare doesn’t make any games anymore I wonder

    Probably not for a long time. At least I hope... I feel like despite the general distrust of EA, Anthem is going to sell well. Maybe BioWare even gets to go back to making singleplayer RPGs (preferably good Mass Effect games, please!) after Anthem, but I think they're stuck making games for whatever popular trend EA is chasing at the time.

    Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
Sign In or Register to comment.