Options

How to pick up a [chat] like a pro

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Geoffrey Palmer guest starring in a Third Doctor story is a real trip, and the music is incredible. The script is...less so.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    navgoose wrote: »
    People age funny. My mom went from looking like she was 10 years younger than she really was at 40 to 15 years older than she is in her 70's.

An ex of mine went from looking like she was five years younger than me to looking like she was 30 years older than me

turns out tanning every other day for 15 years does unfortunate things to your skin

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    I've mentioned before that Ladyfish tries to "sneak" getting ready for bed

She'll just be "going to the bathroom", inexplicably be gone ~10 minutes longer than going pee would take, and comes back ready to hit the hay

Which works at her house, where all her toiletries are already in the bathroom

... Tonight she's sleepy enough that she failed to realize I'd see through the ruse when she had to take a bag with her to "go to the bathroom"

I'll get the bed ready for you :P

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Correct me if I’m wrong but would that make North and Classic blue states and where most of the major economic activity is located, while South would largely be a poverty stricken red state wasteland everywhere except San Diego?

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    knitdan wrote: »
    Correct me if I’m wrong but would that make North and Classic blue states and where most of the major economic activity is located, while South would largely be a poverty stricken red state wasteland everywhere except San Diego?

Brief analysis that I read confirms your thoughts on the red / blue split, but I don't know enough to speak on the economies of the three proposed states :P

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    I just submitted to Oh Joy Sex Toy, wish me luck

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Lewis Black doesn't always nail it

But he nailed it on the daily Show last night

Damn

• Options
    The Toronto Marlies (the Leafs AHL affiliate team) won the Calder Cup, their league's championship trophy

That is both exciting and upsetting

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    edited June 2018
    I just submitted to Oh Joy Sex Toy, wish me luck

Congratulations! I love OJST and hope you get a shot at a guest comic or whatever you submitted for!

(I hope it’s not weird to say congratulations on submitting)

knitdan on
    “I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited June 2018
    Ikea item 1 of 5 is installed, the Bookshelf!

All the books on it currently were just laying on the floor before. It's a minor thing, but this was a corner of the apartment I wasn't really using, and this means, well, that I can actually get stuff up off the floor, making it easier to clean and organize.

Yes, I know, I still need to sell stuff. But my books are important to me, and I'm going to use this as a BOOK shelf, as opposed to a toy display shelf.

m7jWE7fh.jpg

Next step is the glass display shelf.

And some plastic bumpers for the door.

Athenor on
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    I'm playing Life is Strange, and this just happened:

tIGQpWOl.jpg

aSevVoHl.jpg

Sorry Square-Enix, I can accept someone having the ability to magically rewind time, but someone loving The Spirits Within? Now you’ve strained my credibility too far

I see you're in Victoria's room, where you can find a geeky anime figurine on her dresser. Ask yourself: would classy ultrabitch Victoria Chase, of the Seattle Chases, truly have such an item prominently displayed? Also ask yourself, does she hold a tiny candle in her heart for Kate Marsh? And will that flame flicker out one day, or will it spark a fire that will consume Arcadia Bay? In this fanfiction that I'm writing, I

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Elki wrote: »

That was hotter than I was prepared for

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    wandering wrote: »
    I'm playing Life is Strange, and this just happened:

tIGQpWOl.jpg

aSevVoHl.jpg

Sorry Square-Enix, I can accept someone having the ability to magically rewind time, but someone loving The Spirits Within? Now you’ve strained my credibility too far

I see you're in Victoria's room, where you can find a geeky anime figurine on her dresser. Ask yourself: would classy ultrabitch Victoria Chase, of the Seattle Chases, truly have such an item prominently displayed? Also ask yourself, does she hold a tiny candle in her heart for Kate Marsh? And will that flame flicker out one day, or will it spark a fire that will consume Arcadia Bay? In this fanfiction that I'm writing, I

Pricefield OTP.
    Chasefield OPP.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular

Damn

what was he talking about? doesn't seem to be on youtube but maybe it just isn't labeled with his name

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Alright friends, my bedmate is snoozing and I should probably join her

Good night [chat], be good to yourself, to each other, and to our planet <3

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    How do you do fellow Chatters, how do we feel about this hip new trend sweeping the profile pictures?

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Ilpala wrote: »
    How do you do fellow Chatters, how do we feel about this hip new trend sweeping the profile pictures?

This is a bigger nightmare than when everyone took on @drez 's frog kitten av.

• Options
    Oh for Pete's sake ...
    pV23Z0BF56RCR.png

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Variable wrote: »

Damn

what was he talking about? doesn't seem to be on youtube but maybe it just isn't labeled with his name

If you search Lewis Black 06/13/2018 it should come up but it's not youtube it's the comedy central site

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    what

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    is this like when everyone was skippy for a day

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    is this like when everyone was skippy for a day
    Nope! Memetic hazard.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    I was so into that song.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I hear some vague similarities to Livin' la vida loca.

emnmnme on
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    @spool32 I finally got rid of the christmas hat on my avatar!

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    One of our kittens is underweight, and trying to feed him is the worst. Like, just drink this delicious life saving liquid, kitty! It's in a syringe, you ain't even gotta do shit to get it!

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Okay, fuck.

Look, it's WatchMojo, I'm not expecting much.

But you can't list something that didn't show up at all as a "worst moment of E3"... Yes, it sucks that something wasn't there. But that wasn't a moment!

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    hey neat for honor has a story campaign you can co-op? (Also it's free on uplay till monday, the starter edition)

Combat seems pretty fun. Also Octopath Traveler is gorgeous and really cool.

• Options
    The worst moment at E3 2018 was when Miyamoto didn't come out on stage with a sword and a shield and announce a new Zelda game for Switch.

• Options
    Ikea piece 2 of 5: Glass display case.

You know, even tempered glass is fragile. So I can't really treat this as lackadaisically as I did with the wooden shelves. Which means unpacking it is a bit trickier. All the pictures for setup strongly recommend two people, so that's gonna be fun...

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIhx2wZ8jnA

I've got some weird feels going on right now

I fuckin' loved Degrassi TNG as a kid and got it on Canada TV as a Detroiter

I remember Liberty and JT, iirc, came to my local mall

After the show ended and it turned into the later seasons with the whole new cast I remember them interviewing all of the actors and actresses and Aubrey Graham was in the studio like

"yeah I'm working on my album, I'm getting some mentoring from Lil Wayne, I'm totally gonna make it

My rap name's gonna be Drake"

And then he went and did it

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Blue Apron, realistic marketing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDMfDwDUxKE

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Y'know.

I kinda dig how the face works on YD

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
  • Options
    it's like looking in a mirror

This discussion has been closed.