Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Dogs and Cats living together in the [Snugglehug] Thread (Nsf56k)

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited January 20
    #pipe wrote: »
    what Dali painting is that

The Persistence of Pizza (and Pugs who wants Pizza).

see317 on
    Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    IronKnuckle's GhostN1tSt4lker
  • KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    edited January 18

Karoz on
    CambiataCormacShadowenBahamutZEROdoomybearchrishallett83scherbchenWerewolf2000adironsizideIronKnuckle's GhostShortyBedlamSixshotStrikerSorcewebguy20Emerlmaster999Andy JoeStiltsN1tSt4lkerchromdomHefflingTofystedethSlacker71L Ron Howard
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister Registered User regular
    animals that like to skateboard are the best

BahamutZEROKarozIronKnuckle's GhostShortySixshotStrikerMr Fuzzbuttwebguy20Emerlmaster999N1tSt4lkerchromdomTofystedethSlacker71L Ron Howard
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Karoz wrote: »

steam_sig.png
    ironsizideKarozdoomybear
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist Registered User regular
    What kind of dog is that on the skateboard?

Official member of the Grilling Gentry
    "Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    Rarely-updated Collecting blog
    He/Him
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »

a cool one

I ZimbraKarozWerewolf2000adAistanchrishallett83darunia106TheStigTynnanIronKnuckle's GhosttynicShadowenCambiataNightDragondoomybearMr FuzzbuttEmerlmaster999SkeithStiltsN1tSt4lkerchromdomHefflingTofystedethSlacker71L Ron Howard
  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Registered User regular

French Bulldog, I think.

KarozN1tSt4lkerchromdomHeffling
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    I Zimbra wrote: »

French Bulldog, I think.

yeah, it's a frenchy or a frenchy mix

SixshotStrikerSorceKarozdoomybearwebguy20Emerlmaster999SkeithCimmeriiAndy JoeN1tSt4lkerSlacker71L Ron Howard
    edited January 19
    Apex Predator hunting the snow for us.

Much appreciated little floofer.

He Monch!

Bedlam on
    SorceKarozShadowenI ZimbraCambiatadoomybearwebguy20ironsizideEmerlmaster999SkeithCormacAndy JoeSixshotStrikerN1tSt4lkerIronKnuckle's GhostTofystedethSlacker71IloveslimesL Ron Howard
  • never dienever die Registered User regular
    ljailffznihx.jpeg

Our youngest dog hit peak relaxation during the snow storm.

I ZimbraCambiataKarozNightDragondarunia106doomybearwebguy20tynicShortyEmerlmaster999SkeithSixshotStrikerbowenN1tSt4lkerchromdomTofystedethSlacker71L Ron Howard
  • ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    He Monch!

scroogemcduckmoneybin.gifv

BedlamEmerlmaster999worksintheoryN1tSt4lkerchromdomRhesus PositiveSlacker71
  • SharpyVIISharpyVII Registered User regular
    Parents have their new pupper, Lucy a Welsh Springer spaniel:

54n7blozw2hb.jpg

Shadowenchrishallett83never dieKing RiptorKarozNightDragondarunia106doomybearAnialosJansonBahamutZEROwebguy20ironsizideShortyEmerlmaster999SkeithAndy JoeSixshotStrikerbowenN1tSt4lkerchromdomIronKnuckle's GhostHefflingTofystedethSlacker71L Ron Howard
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    She seems very annoyed you woke her up.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    KarozevilbobBedlamchrishallett83Emerlmaster999Skeithnever dieN1tSt4lkerSlacker71
    An embarrassment of foxes:

ShadowenDarkPrimusKarozdarunia106doomybearel_vicioI ZimbraCambiataSkeithCormacAndy Joenever dieSixshotStrikerStiltsbowenN1tSt4lkerchromdomTofystedethSlacker71IloveslimesL Ron Howard
  • darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    I believe they're called a blessing.

MYtio8V.jpg
    darunia106 wrote: »
    I believe they're called a blessing.
    Apparently the were being farmed for fur and kept in very small cages and will now be moved to a sanctuary. This may be the first time they were allowed to roam free.

So yes, agree.

• KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    A group of foxes is called a *checks* skulk/leash/earth?

That will not do.

edited January 20
    yeah any "official" group name Im calling bullshit because they are all made up.

A Fleet of Foxes would make sense tho.

Bedlam on
    CambiataKarozN1tSt4lkerRhesus Positive
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    all words are made up

Tube wrote: »
    I was legit hoping that Shorty was somehow mistaken and the world wasn't that fucked
    I ZimbraJedocWassermelonebowenN1tSt4lkerchromdomRhesus PositiveTofystedethSlacker71L Ron Howard
  • RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    Hello Pet thread.
    I am super worried. I was trying to take our bunnies to the vet yesterday (for a check up), which was canceled (found out on the way there). We get home and I put them back in their cage and Indy has been not wanting to eat or move around much since we got back. Yesterday I thought it was because he was mad (which he'll hold a grudge after being handled for a while), but he hasn't moved much. I've given him some water and critical care (rabbit oatmeal sort of), and hopefully we can find someplace to take him to tomorrow.

PSN: jfrofl
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    yeah any "official" group name Im calling bullshit because they are all made up.

The story about the silly animal group names is quite interesting.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_noun#Terms_of_venery

Tldr: they were made up by fancy boys to feel superior and more fancy than their contemporaries by knowing them.

tynicASimPersonchrishallett83BedlamRhesus Positive
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Radiation wrote: »
    Hello Pet thread.
    I am super worried. I was trying to take our bunnies to the vet yesterday (for a check up), which was canceled (found out on the way there). We get home and I put them back in their cage and Indy has been not wanting to eat or move around much since we got back. Yesterday I thought it was because he was mad (which he'll hold a grudge after being handled for a while), but he hasn't moved much. I've given him some water and critical care (rabbit oatmeal sort of), and hopefully we can find someplace to take him to tomorrow.

Id look for an emergency vet.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    KarozN1tSt4lker
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Sound on.

Cat ran out of shits to give about this bird a long time ago, if I'm any judge.

mts wrote: »
    heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    el_viciodoomybearKarozFiendishrabbitCormacShadowenTheStigI ZimbraSorceAndy Joenever dieSixshotStrikerN1tSt4lkerchromdomRhesus PositiveTofystedethSlacker71L Ron Howard
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    That birds crest is amazing though.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    see317ShadowenN1tSt4lkerSkeithTofystedethSlacker71
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    I find this pretty snugglehug. Hbomberguy is doing a twitch stream to raise money for Mermaids
    Mermaids wrote:
    Mermaids is passionate about supporting children, young people, and their families to achieve a happier life in the face of great adversity. We work to raise awareness about gender nonconformity in children and young people amongst professionals and the general public. We campaign for the recognition of gender dysphoria in young people and lobby for improvements in professional services.
    Hbomberguy wrote:
    I chose to support [Mermaids] because as a person living in Britain, I find the media discussion around this issue to be woefully misinformed, and I’d like to do my bit to help support the people who do the hard work of contributing to people’s thinking on an issue.

I chose Mermaids specifically, because when they were designated some funding via the National Lottery, Graham Linehan, a comedy writer who did some work on a good show 20 years ago, a very normal man who is very angry about trans people all day nowadays, went on Mumsnet and told them to email the National Lottery en masse.

Well done, Graham… now, tons of people know about Mermaids, and support them just to spite you!

He has raised over 120k, and he wasn't expecting even to raise 5k. Several times he's had emotional reactions to the amount that he's raised. Example:

ShadowenBeef AvengerShortyscherbchenSkwigelfTynnandoomybearNightDragonnever dieStiltsN1tSt4lkerRhesus PositiveTofystedethSlacker71L Ron Howard
  • SorceSorce Registered User regular

Almost as much as a century of foxes.

steam_sig.png
    Backloggery. It's totally updated again, I swear!
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular

@OmnipotentBagel

RCmKIvs.gif
    indie_winter on PS4 | @indiewinter on twitter | 3034-4093-8537 on Switch
    Sorce wrote: »

Almost as much as a century of foxes.
    A hundred years of foxes is called "Heaven"

KarozOmnipotentBagel
  • SharpyVIISharpyVII Registered User regular
    Went to visit my parents pupper:

dprpubeoa16z.jpg

BedlamKing Riptorchrishallett83KarozBahamutZEROTynnandoomybeardarunia106I Zimbrawebguy20ShadowenEmerlmaster999tynicSixshotStrikerN1tSt4lkerSkeithchromdomIronKnuckle's GhostSlacker71L Ron Howard
    FUCK YEAH, MEALWORM!

FiendishrabbitJedocchrishallett83RadiationKarozdoomybeardarunia106CobellscherbchenI Zimbrawebguy20ShadowenEmerlmaster999never dietynicSixshotStrikerStiltsN1tSt4lkerSkeithchromdomHefflingRhesus PositiveTofystedethSlacker71L Ron Howard
    Hello Pet thread.

Id look for an emergency vet.

We did, and none of the ones near us had a rabbit person. One place had one coming in this morning but we were too late. He passed away last night.
    I should've widened my search radius to see if there were places down in DC or somewhere else.

• JedocJedoc I fought THE POD and THE POD wonRegistered User regular
    Shit, man. I'm so sorry.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    King RiptorMichaelLCKarozBahamutZEROsee317NightDragondarunia106I ZimbraPhoenix-DCambiataCormacAthenorAnialosShadowenEmerlmaster999never dieShortytynicStiltsN1tSt4lkerSkeithchromdomIronKnuckle's GhostHefflingpookaRhesus PositiveMvrckTofystedethSlacker71IloveslimesL Ron HowardMcFodder
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Shit, man. I'm so sorry.

Thanks. I don't know what to do with myself. We went out and buried him, which I think helped my daughter. She also made a cute little rock marker.

Grief sucks.
    Sorry to be a thread downer.

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel Shell, Teeth, Eyes, Flame, Claws, Breath, Scales, FUN!Registered User regular

OmnipotentBagel

My birthday is coming up, in case anyone's still trying to figure out what to get me

9m1sgpgi7202.gif
    #pipe wrote: »

The story about the silly animal group names is quite interesting.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_noun#Terms_of_venery

Tldr: they were made up by fancy boys to feel superior and more fancy than their contemporaries by knowing them.

steam_sig.png
    Rhesus PositiveL Ron Howard
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Shit, man. I'm so sorry.

Thanks. I don't know what to do with myself. We went out and buried him, which I think helped my daughter. She also made a cute little rock marker.

Grief sucks.
    Sorry to be a thread downer.
    Sounds like you did everything you could. I dont have words of wisdom but I can offer a maru:

doomybearRadiationNightDragonCambiataShadowenASimPersonnever dieel_vicioN1tSt4lkerSkeithIronKnuckle's GhostSlacker71L Ron HowardAbsalon