Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Dogs and Cats living together in the [Snugglehug] Thread (Nsf56k)

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

KarozI ZimbraSixshotStrikerCormacBahamutZEROIloveslimesdoomybearAndy JoeCambiataTofystedethironsizideEmerlmaster999Slacker71SkeithPeasDepressperadoL Ron Howard
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I love how mama cat is in the background

observing for safety

KarozSixshotStrikerEmerlmaster999
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    49470039_233426500870275_4589848888315893195_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com&ig_cache_key=MTk2MDEzMzg4NzQxMzg4NDkzMw%3D%3D.2

"So how do I look?"
    "Like an idiot Steve, you look like an idiot".

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    NightDragonBedlamKarozdarunia106I ZimbraSixshotStrikerchromdomMichaelLCtynicStiltswebguy20TynnandoomybearAndy JoeCambiataShadowenchrishallett83ironsizideN1tSt4lkerShortySorcebowenEmerlmaster999Slacker71SkeithPeas
    MAJESTIC AS FUCK!

H4Lvrzy.jpg

JedocKarozI ZimbraSixshotStrikerwebguy20doomybearAndy JoeCambiataShadowenchrishallett83ironsizidebowenSlacker71SkeithPeasL Ron Howard
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister Registered User regular
    49470039_233426500870275_4589848888315893195_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com&ig_cache_key=MTk2MDEzMzg4NzQxMzg4NDkzMw%3D%3D.2

"So how do I look?"
    "Like an idiot Steve, you look like an idiot".

ORION, LORD OF THE EVERWOOD!

BedlamBahamutZEROKaroztynicStiltsTynnandarunia106CambiataShadowenTofystedethchrishallett83ironsizideN1tSt4lkerShortySorceFiendishrabbitbowenEmerlmaster999Slacker71Peas
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    It works for those drunk guys with guns its time to adapt their tactics for us

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    Heck your conformities, human!

doomybearKarozAndy JoeCambiataShadowenmccartI ZimbraBahamutZEROTofystedethSixshotStrikerchrishallett83ironsizideSorcemageormikeCormacMetzger MeisterEmerlmaster999Slacker71Skeithel_vicioPeasDarkPrimusL Ron Howard
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    edited January 28
    These two ladies and their brothers kept me up all night friday playing canine midwife. Puppy cuddles is my happy place.

fzgkkuu4ofu1.jpg

Anialos on
    "there's sin enough without treating love like a sin"
    ShadowenmccartI ZimbraBahamutZEROKarozSixshotStrikerchromdomironsizideCormacFiendishrabbitbowenKing RiptorEmerlmaster999CimmeriischerbchenSlacker71SkeithHefflingPeasDiarmuiddjmitchellaL Ron HowardMcFodder
  • KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    edited January 28

Somedays I wish I had a feathered cat.

Karoz on
    doomybearN1tSt4lkerSixshotStrikerchromdomdarunia106ironsizideMichaelLCSlacker71SkeithTofystedethAndy JoePeas
    Meow-tha Stewert thinks your color coordination is shit!

doomybearwebguy20CambiataKarozCormacEmerlmaster999CimmeriiShadowenN1tSt4lkerSlacker71TofystedethironsizidepookaSixshotStrikerAndy JoePeasdjmitchellaL Ron HowardIloveslimes
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular

Aww I love rottweilers. My grandpa had one when I was a kid and it was just the biggest, dumbest, gentlest dog. Such a good boy.

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited January 30
    Denada wrote: »

Aww I love rottweilers. My grandpa had one when I was a kid and it was just the biggest, dumbest, gentlest dog. Such a good boy.

Some family friends had rottweilers, I remember bringing a small RC car over to their place. Once.
    The dog did not enjoy the small growly thing zipping around the floor. My dad wasn't too fond of 100+ pounds of surprise lap dog either after I jerked the car towards the dog a few inches.

It was a dick move on my part, no excuse besides being young and stupid. Thankfully, I'm only half of those things now.

see317 on
    Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    tynic
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

mts wrote: »
    heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    JedocShadowenBahamutZEROShortyPsykomadoomybearKarozN1tSt4lkerCormacchrishallett83CambiatachromdomWiseManTobestynicironsizidescherbchenSixshotStrikerSporkAndrewFiendishrabbitbowenAndy Joewebguy20HefflingNightDragonMvrckSlacker71
  • Emerlmaster999Emerlmaster999 Scarf Prince Registered User regular
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular

Virgil_Leads_YouKarozCormacBloodsheedN1tSt4lkerAndy JoescherbchenI ZimbradoomybearchromdomWerewolf2000adironsizideBahamutZEROStiltsdarunia106CambiatatynicSkeithSixshotStrikerwebguy20NightDragonPeasSlacker71TofystedethL Ron Howard
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »

"Well ol' buddy. You're to old to jump an' I'm to old to lift ya. I guess it's a good thing we have this"

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    ironsizideBahamutZEROAnialosCambiataSkeithMvrckTofystedeth
  • Andy JoeAndy Joe The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane
    Pokemon Moon Name: Moon
    captainkN1tSt4lkerdoomybearchromdomWerewolf2000adironsizideBahamutZEROMetzger MeisterCambiataSixshotStrikerPeasSlacker71
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular

AthenorBahamutZEROAistanchromdomSkeithMetzger MeisterShadowendoomybearMr FuzzbuttEmerlmaster999Jedocel_vicioASimPersonN1tSt4lkerAnialosBloodsheedSixshotStrikerNightDragonPeasironsizideProlegomenaWerewolf2000adShortyPsykomaMvrckMaximumSlacker71TofystedethmageormikeIronKnuckle's GhostL Ron Howard
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    Karoz wrote: »

Work smarter, not harder. Good boy.

Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    Metzger MeisterShadowenbowenSlacker71
    chonk

big ol' woofer

ASimPersonbowenKarozN1tSt4lkercaptainkchromdomEmerlmaster999ShadowenShortyRhesus PositiveTofystedethIronKnuckle's Ghost
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.
    SixshotStrikerSharpyVIIKarozEmerlmaster999I Zimbradarunia106PeasironsizideknitdandoomybearShadowenSlacker71TofystedethIronKnuckle's Ghost

Sound required

Emerlmaster999PeasSkeithironsizidedoomybearSixshotStrikerN1tSt4lkerShadowenStiltsSlacker71Tofystedeth
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular

tylvh4k5gys0.gif
    KarozdoomybearN1tSt4lkerShadowenMetzger Meisterbowen
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    How is it moving? I don't see any cilia. Or are they just too small and/or video quality is low?

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

mts wrote: »
    heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    doomybearBedlamSixshotStrikerKarozN1tSt4lkerShadowenEmerlmaster999The JudgeCambiatatynicironsizideStiltsSlacker71Andy JoeTofystedeth
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Let slip the dogs of warsh.

KarozShadowenShortyMetzger MeisterSkeithBahamutZEROCambiatatynicironsizideStiltsSlacker71Tofystedeth
  • el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular

(has sound)

5FEdw1A.png
    KarozdoomybearCormacN1tSt4lkerAndy JoeSkeithSlacker71TofystedethL Ron Howard
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    cats are majestic, dignified creatures.

zaku.png
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
    KarozdoomybearShadowendarunia106Andy JoeSkeithCambiataIronKnuckle's GhostCimmerii
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    So yesterday my kitten achieved sainthood. NBD.

6474o7j4usfr.jpg

darunia106TynnanShortychromdomAndy JoeSkeithpookaN1tSt4lkerBahamutZEROShadowenDer Waffle MousCambiataKarozironsizideStiltsRhesus PositiveTofystedethIronKnuckle's GhostL Ron HowardIloveslimes
  • DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    we bought our cats some like, springs? the first one was wire covered in plastic, but they broke it and I didn't want them to eat the wire bits so I threw it away, and we got these plastic ones

they love them, and have turned them into fetch toys (my cats play fetch. As well as any cat plays fetch. They run and grab the thing, bring it to within like, two feet of you and then stare at you.).

but my little Alan keeps getting them behind the TV and unplugging cords and shit. He's my little dickens

my cat gracie is obsessed with bows, like from wrapping paper and stuff, we throw them like weird spiky frisbees for her and she kinda brings em back. mostly.

Depressperadochromdom
  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Registered User regular
    we bought our cats some like, springs? the first one was wire covered in plastic, but they broke it and I didn't want them to eat the wire bits so I threw it away, and we got these plastic ones

they love them, and have turned them into fetch toys (my cats play fetch. As well as any cat plays fetch. They run and grab the thing, bring it to within like, two feet of you and then stare at you.).

but my little Alan keeps getting them behind the TV and unplugging cords and shit. He's my little dickens

Bruce went through a phase where he would flip shit for those plastic springs but the thrill seems to have worn off. Now all he wants to play with are twist ties and my wife's hair ties.

Depressperado
    So apparently this is a few years old, but man, I had no idea how long owls legs were.

2uz26uj42x1b.jpg6as3waxppzln.jpg

steam_sig.png
    BahamutZEROTynnanMetzger MeisterShadowenchromdomSixshotStrikerCambiatadarunia106SkeithKarozironsizideCormacStiltsSlacker71Andy JoePsychotic OneIronKnuckle's GhostAlexandierL Ron HowardIloveslimes
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    what a pretty killing machine

BahamutZERO.gif
    AistanTynnanMetzger MeisterscherbchenchromdomMvrckdarunia106SkeithKarozchrishallett83ironsizideSorceStiltsSlacker71Andy JoeTofystedethPsychotic OneIronKnuckle's GhostL Ron Howard
    Cats gotta cat.

BahamutZERON1tSt4lkerKarozShadowenAndy Joe