Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Dogs and Cats living together in the [Snugglehug] Thread (Nsf56k)

• KarozKaroz Uguu~ Registered User regular

BahamutZEROSixshotStrikerJedocel_vicioBedlamFiendishrabbitMr FuzzbuttAndy JoeN1tSt4lkerbowendoomybearscherbchenSlacker71AistanWerewolf2000adShadowenTofystedethNightDragonSkeithmageormikedarunia106Wassermelone
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Skin kitty is helping. :3

Andy JoeN1tSt4lkerdoomybearCormacSlacker71BahamutZEROShadowenSixshotStrikerTofystedethCambiatamageormike
  • Andy JoeAndy Joe The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane
    Pokemon Moon Name: Moon
    SorceN1tSt4lkerPeasKarozIronKnuckle's GhostdoomybearWerewolf2000adBedlamSlacker71BahamutZEROSixshotStrikerOne Thousand CablesShadowenTofystedethironsizideCambiatael_vicioSkeithmageormike
  • doomybeardoomybear Hi People Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Skin kitty is helping. :3

For some reason, I wouldn't be surprised if that cat could speak.

what a happy day it is
    KarozCambiata
    DOBBY WILL HOLD STRANGE STICK FOR MASTER!!!

...Dobby is now bored of this activity...

KarozHefflingShadowendoomybearTofystedethCambiataMichaelLCNightDragonRhesus Positive
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    in my head hairless cats all sound like a certain god of destruction now

BahamutZERO.gif
    King RiptorDenadaKarozStiltsAndy JoeHexDex
  • HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    in my head hairless cats all sound like a certain god of destruction now

Boy!

If a movement doesn't have someone that can sit down opposite those in a position of power and strike a deal, how can that movement achieve success?
    KarozMetzger Meister

N1tSt4lkerchromdomAndy JoeCaedwyrPinfeldorfBahamutZEROBedlamSorcechrishallett83Metzger MeisterCormacWerewolf2000adDiarmuidwebguy20SixshotStrikerpookadoomybearHefflingNightDragonSkeithSlacker71
    Puppo learning about glass floors for the first time:

JedocShortydarunia106CambiataKarozN1tSt4lkerKing RiptorSixshotStrikerAngel_of_BaconEmerlmaster999doomybearShadowenAthenorCormacCobellBahamutZEROscherbchenHefflingBilliardballAndy JoeevilbobAnialosNightDragonSkeithmageormikeMr FuzzbuttSealRhesus PositiveTofystedethSlacker71
    Edit button is gone and I cant wait for one of you nerds to post so here is a good boy machine:

tynicCambiataI ZimbrachromdomKarozN1tSt4lkerSixshotStrikerchrishallett83doomybearEmerlmaster999ShadowenCormacBahamutZEROWerewolf2000adAndy JoeNightDragonAistanSkeithmageormikeTofystedeth
  • chromdomchromdom Working on having a better attitude Oh yeah, I movedRegistered User regular
    Puppo learning about glass floors for the first time:

I do not blame that dog at all, fuck all y'all!

New out of context sig?
    CambiataKarozMvrckpookaEmerlmaster999tynicBahamutZEROAndy JoeAistanSkeithmageormikeTofystedethSlacker71
  • pookapooka Registered User regular
    this cracks me up.
    CcuOPe7.gif

lfchwLd.jpg
    KarozdoomybearShadowenBahamutZEROAndy JoeSkeith
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    idgi

Heffling

chrishallett83SixshotStrikerSporkAndrewAthenordoomybearKarozN1tSt4lkerCormacBloodsheedShadowenMetzger MeisterAndy JoeEmerlmaster999BahamutZERONightDragonCambiatachromdomSkeithmageormikeironsizidedarunia106TofystedethSlacker71

N1tSt4lkerscherbchenCormacBloodsheedShadowenMetzger MeisterAndy JoeEmerlmaster999SixshotStrikerNightDragonAistanchromdomSkeithStiltsdoomybearchrishallett83mageormikeironsizideCambiatadarunia106Slacker71

FiendishrabbitN1tSt4lkercaptainkCormacPsykomaEmerlmaster999ShadowenAndy JoeMetzger MeisterSixshotStrikerNightDragonBedlamAistanchromdomSkeithStiltsdoomybearironsizideCambiatadarunia106TofystedethSlacker71knitdanWassermelone
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    KarozN1tSt4lkerscherbchenCormacdoomybearPsykomaShadowenAndy JoeSixshotStrikerchromdomSkeithmageormikeironsizideTofystedethSlacker71
  • Emerlmaster999Emerlmaster999 Scarf Prince Registered User regular
    As someone who's had ferrets since 2005:

That ferret is peak ferret behavior.

Extreaminatus
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited February 8

why is this sped up though
    maybe it seemed more menacing in real time

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Registered User regular

That fence seems woefully inadequate to its task.

SageinaRageSorceSlacker71knitdan
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited February 8
    I Zimbra wrote: »

That fence seems woefully inadequate to its task.

Only if you assume its task is not to jangle loudly to alert the lions that some idiot has just decided to cross over into their territory and it's now dinner time.
    If that is the task at hand, then the fence is ideal. High enough to insure that it will jangle because few people will be able to just jump over it without making noise, but still low enough to make cutting through the yard seem like a reasonable shortcut.

see317 on
    Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
  • Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    That fence is the lion equivalent of a "please keep off the grass" sign

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
    CFN: RoboWizard
    Slacker71
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    edited February 8
    The woman is Michaela Zimenova (who hand-raised them when they were cub) and she only visits them about 3-4 times per month. They're not in that area when they're not supervised.
    When not supervised Malkia and Adele have an area with a somewhat taller fence.

P.S: Malkia likes bellyrubs too (although I wouldn't suggest trying to give her one unless you're one of the three people allowed that close contact with her)

Fiendishrabbit on
    "The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    el_vicioNightDragonCormacdoomybearironsizideI ZimbraSlacker71
    They're good lions, bront.

NightDragonEmerlmaster999ironsizideTofystedethSporkAndrewSlacker71
  • el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    Giving a big cat a bellyrub is probably the best thing in the world. At least I like to think so

5FEdw1A.png
    NightDragonSkeithShadowenN1tSt4lkerironsizideSorceTofystedethSlacker71
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Hey! Finders keepers asshole!

ironsizideKarozSlacker71
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist Registered User regular
    Awesome kitty, but wouldn't such a thing get stuck in the gooseneck?

Official member of the Grilling Gentry
    "Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    Rarely-updated Collecting blog
    He/Him
    SorceFiendishrabbit
    Also seems like the kind of thing you could very easily fish out with a wire coat hanger?

SorceFiendishrabbit
  • SorceSorce Registered User regular
    Yeah, like that's almost the reason the U-section exists under the basin.

steam_sig.png
    Backloggery. It's totally updated again, I swear!
    Rhesus Positive

el_vicioSkwigelfbowenchromdomKarozShortydarunia106SixshotStrikerN1tSt4lkerEmerlmaster999doomybearSkeithAndy JoeSlacker71ironsizide
  • SorceSorce Registered User regular
    That goes really well with the build-up in Sabotage that's playing on my speakers right now.

steam_sig.png
    Backloggery. It's totally updated again, I swear!
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    Sorce wrote: »
    Yeah, like that's almost the reason the U-section exists under the basin.

it exists to create a barrier to prevent gasses from escaping the sewer into your home, catching rings is a happy byproduct

JedocBahamutZEROFiendishrabbitN1tSt4lkerchrishallett83BrainleechSlacker71
    The happy byproduct was the friends we made along the way.

• timspork's ghosttimspork's ghost Master Librarian and Ghostbuster Registered User regular

The live action Achewood movie looks weird.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork

BahamutZEROaugustTamerBill
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited February 9
    Well yeah. Ray is a cat

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    Shadowen

WiseManTobesCaedwyrN1tSt4lkerchromdomCormacShadowendoomybearEmerlmaster999StiltsSorcescherbchenSkeithSlacker71ironsizide
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    Cambiatawebguy20BahamutZEROShadowenI ZimbraKarozdarunia106SorceTofystedethdoomybearNightDragonCormacSkeithAndy JoeironsizideHeffling