Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Dogs and Cats living together in the [Snugglehug] Thread (Nsf56k)

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    here is a snugglehug twitter thread, brought to you from australia! Click through for the badass heartwarming story

FiendishrabbitRadiationSixshotStrikerchromdomShortyJayKaosDiarmuidironsizideHappy Little MachineSkeithpookaCambiatadoomybearShadowenSorcebowenBloodsheedel_vicioN1tSt4lkercaptainkAthenorSlacker71MayabirdTofystedethIloveslimes
  • chromdomchromdom Working on having a better attitude Oh yeah, I movedRegistered User regular
    I more than a little thought that was about you until she went and had kids. Which I don't think you have.

Wait, was that about you?

Mr. Rogers wrote:
    You've made this day a special day, by just your being you. There's no person in the whole world like you; and I like you just the way you are.
  • KarozKaroz Registered User regular

BahamutZEROchromdomH3KnucklesironsizideCormacHappy Little MachineSkeithSixshotStrikerdoomybearShadowenAndy JoeAthenorSlacker71
    nope it's some other Nic but I totally would have stolen the fuck out of that adorable doggo

chromdomironsizideJansonCambiataLabelShadowenSorcebowenel_vicio
  • LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
    tynicBahamutZEROH3KnucklesTynnanironsizidefightinfilipinoCormacKarozSkeithSixshotStrikerdoomybearShadowenSorceMr FuzzbuttBloodsheedAndy Joeel_vicioPeasIronKnuckle's GhostAthenorSlacker71Emerlmaster999
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    nice try throwing something into the air to try to get the cat to go "sup," foiled by apathy again though

BahamutZERO.gif
  • chromdomchromdom Working on having a better attitude Oh yeah, I movedRegistered User regular
    'Sup

Mr. Rogers wrote:
    You've made this day a special day, by just your being you. There's no person in the whole world like you; and I like you just the way you are.
    ProhassShadowenMr FuzzbuttSlacker71Emerlmaster999Tofystedeth
    what is it with bulldogs and skateboards
    I love that somewhere in the weird genetic tweaks humans made to get the modern bulldog we somehow activated the Tony Hawk gene

BahamutZEROBeef AvengerH3KnucklesTynnanNightDragonironsizideMvrckKarozSkeithCambiataProhassStiltsShadowenbowenSporkAndrewIronKnuckle's GhostPhotosaurusSlacker71webguy20TofystedethIloveslimes
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    I'm annoyed that the dog was registered and thus legally theirs but they were denied legal action.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    H3KnucklesCambiata
  • MvrckMvrck Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    I love that somewhere in the weird genetic tweaks humans made to get the modern bulldog we somehow activated the Tony Hawk gene

Listen, if your legs were that short, you'd skate everywhere too.

PwH4Ipj.jpg
    m!ttensMayabird
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular

dogs are very good

tynicKarozSlacker71MichaelLC
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular

tylvh4k5gys0.gif
    H3KnucklesSixshotStrikerdoomybearSorceMetzger MeisterKarozCambiataIronKnuckle's GhostEmerlmaster999
  • H3KnucklesH3Knuckles Jack of all interests... ...master of noneRegistered User regular
    edited April 23
    Those BBC Earth clips are great, but some of the sound effects are a bit excessive (like the one they added to the shot of the turtle's eye opening). It can really take me out of the moment at times, and reminds me of the artifice behind a lot of nature docs.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
    BahamutZEROProlegomenadarunia106NightDragon
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Yeah but the vet bills tend to pile up when your dog is siiiiiiiiiiick!

King RiptorH3Knuckleswebguy20
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    qkrlyrn1dnz01.jpg
    Bald guinea pig. Not a minature hippo.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    Andy JoeCambiataMorivethI ZimbraPeasKarozJedocNightDragonBedlamSixshotStrikerCaedwyrH3KnucklesShadowenSlacker71StiltsZilla360tynicironsizidedoomybearpookaSkeith
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    Those BBC Earth clips are great, but some of the sound effects are a bit excessive (like the one they added to the shot of the turtle's eye opening). It can really take me out of the moment at times, and reminds me of the artifice behind a lot of nature docs.

No they totally mic'd up that turtles eyelid. They're really good at hiding it.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    Andy JoeNightDragonShadowen
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister Registered User regular
    qkrlyrn1dnz01.jpg
    Bald guinea pig. Not a minature hippo.

my initial reaction was "baby capybara!"

MorivethH3KnucklesShadowenZilla360Tofystedeth
    HOLY CRAP EVERYONE GOOGLE BABY CAPYBARA RIGHT NOW

THEY'RE LIKE A WISH WITH FUR

ShortyH3KnucklesNightDragonShadowenMichaelLCZilla360tynicMayabirdTofystedethSkeith
  • MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    Aw, they're like the big ones but little!

3ds friend code: 2036 9837 9754 Switch: 3661 4488 2896
    PSN/XBL id: Moriveth Steam: L4Mori
    So Guinea Pigs.

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist Registered User regular

Holy shit, I just found out that we have a local skateboarding bulldog!

ZeIG4Rjl.jpg?1

Official member of the Grilling Gentry
    "Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    Rarely-updated Collecting blog
    He/Him
    JayKaosH3KnucklesJedocSixshotStrikerShadowenSlacker71KarozStiltsZilla360tynicironsizidedoomybearSkeith
    edited April 23
    Dog tries to multitask:

All news is bad news:

Bedlam on
    NightDragonShadowenCormacchromdomKarozH3KnucklesBahamutZEROSixshotStrikerwebguy20SorcedoomybearAndy JoeSlacker71Emerlmaster999TofystedethIloveslimesSkeith
  • Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Surreal. Immersive. Earth.Registered User regular

Skidzilla360.jpg | NH844lc.png | GACSALB.jpg My Blog | Gravatar | PSN | 72INGtl.jpg | HkSlskT.png
    JedocSixshotStrikerCobellH3KnucklesKarozBedlamSorcedoomybearEmerlmaster999
    This is Pierre

ms9deo0dbbp2.jpg

he is six months old and doesn't understand beds

1s6i1ofjcdzv.jpg

60rkvdwoqr7o.jpg

BahamutZEROchromdomKarozchrishallett83SixshotStrikerironsizideH3KnucklesSporkAndrewZilla360ASimPersonbowenSorceI Zimbracaptainkdarunia106NightDragonN1tSt4lkerTynnanShadowenJansonKing RiptorJedocdoomybearAndy JoeSlacker71LabelIronKnuckle's GhostEmerlmaster999TofystedethShortySkeithel_vicio

I ZimbracaptainkMetzger MeisterKarozchromdomH3KnucklesSixshotStrikerwebguy20N1tSt4lkerBahamutZEROShadowenJedocAistanCormacdoomybearAndy JoeSlacker71Emerlmaster999TofystedethShortyMr FuzzbuttSkeith
  • SixshotStrikerSixshotStriker Registered User regular

Look what a late, late night of random internet searching produced. It's not just bulldogs and it's not just skateboards.

H3KnucklesBahamutZEROdarunia106AthenorCaedwyrdoomybearSlacker71ironsizide
    Cat and Dog playing:

doomybearKarozBloodsheedCormacchromdomAndy JoeShadowenCambiataSlacker71H3KnucklesironsizideN1tSt4lkerEmerlmaster999TofystedethAistanIloveslimesSkeithSixshotStriker
  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Registered User regular
    Where do you even get a marmot (?) sized hoodie?

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    I Zimbra wrote: »

I'd guess at a pet store, probably sized for toy sized dogs or small cats.

Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    H3Knuckles
  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    I Zimbra wrote: »

I'd guess at a pet store, probably sized for toy sized dogs or small cats.

No, you get them at Wal-Marmot.

Thank you for setting me up for my own terrible joke.

H3KnucklesMichaelLCironsizideRhesus Positivesee317N1tSt4lkerEmerlmaster999JansonSorceIloveslimes
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Originally it was for a lemur but they let it out a bit

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    I ZimbraH3Knuckles
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.
    H3KnucklesI ZimbraMorivethKarozBahamutZEROCormacscherbchenironsizideCambiatadoomybeardarunia106Slacker71N1tSt4lkerNightDragonAndy JoeShortySkeithSixshotStriker
    Oh my god

Mr. Rogers wrote:
    I ZimbraKarozscherbchenAndy JoeShorty
    Labs!

I ZimbrachromdomironsizideAndy JoeJansonPhotosaurus
    Baby Sloth:

Doo

doomybearShadowenN1tSt4lkerKarozJedocAndy JoeH3KnucklesEmerlmaster999Tofystedeth
  • KarozKaroz Registered User regular

CaedwyrCormacBahamutZEROShadowenBedlamAndy JoeH3Knucklesironsizidewebguy20I ZimbradoomybearShortySkeithSixshotStrikerTofystedeth
    edited April 26

Doo

Bedlam on
    KarozAndy JoeH3KnucklesEmerlmaster999BahamutZEROTofystedethironsizideShadowenI ZimbradoomybearShortySixshotStriker
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    edited April 27

THIS IS YOU! THIS IS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE! *Derpy derpy derp*

Bedlam on
    SorceKarozwebguy20ShadowenchromdomH3KnucklesI ZimbraEmerlmaster999Slacker71IloveslimesdoomybearAndy JoeShortyironsizideSkeithSixshotStrikerMvrckcaptainkTofystedeth