As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dogs and Cats living together in the [Snugglehug] Thread (Nsf56k)

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    oh god the high framerate of that first one is fucking with my brain
    I thought it was playing in fast forward before I turned the sound on

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    WHEN I WAS
    A YOUNG MAN

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    that little calico colored one is exactly like a guinea pig we had growing up

awww

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    DeansDeans Registered User regular
    edited May 2019
    Jedoc wrote: »
    WHEN I WAS
    A YOUNG MAN

MY FATHER
    TOOK ME INTO THE CITY
    TO SEE A

GUINEA PIG BRIDGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq9ghmgqoyc

Deans on
  • Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    oh god the high framerate of that first one is fucking with my brain
    I thought it was playing in fast forward before I turned the sound on

shelties are good and should be rendered in as high a quality as possible

• Options
    edited May 2019

Bedlam on
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    herding dogs are so fucking smart and cool

• Options
    herding dogs are so fucking smart and cool

that are also crazy

but mostly good and handsome

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Wulfric agrees with the handsome part.os8ghwiaojq9.jpeg

• Options
    good dog

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    We had an older herding dog growing up who would be incredibly lazy 90% of the time but occasionally when kids were running around go into full dashing around herding people together and nipping at anyone going too fast or away from the group. We always had to stop him because random people on the street don't appreciate being herded but it was still adorable.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    I'm gonna need like 8 more pictures of Wulfric.

• Options
    edited June 2019

Bedlam on
  • Options
    doomybeardoomybear Hi People Registered User regular
  • Options
    SixshotStrikerSixshotStriker Registered User regular
    You say that, but...

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Right there with you, owl.

• Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    I mean, they're juveniles. Probably out drinking the night before.

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtKjlYEAbRQ

"Goddamnit hooman you *@%$ing locked meee-ooowwt again!"

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited June 2019
    Edit: Are we sure that's not an expired mouse & owl?
    Can't seem to find a reply with an actual birdologist.

MichaelLC on
  • Options
    SharpyVIISharpyVII Registered User regular

• Options
    When you gotta get that itch:

• Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »

I'd be so nervous there. What if I accidentally did something bad to those puppies?

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I really don't get the Nobody: meme

• Options
    Ratsult2Ratsult2 Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »

It doesn't really make sense, because it is sort of a double negative (nobody saying nothing).

The joke is that someone gives a super detailed/passionate response to a question that was never asked. For example, literally no one was asking JK Rowling for Dumbledore's sexual history, but god damn is she going to give it to us anyway. In Keanu's case, it is sort of like saying "I didn't know I wanted this". Pretty lazy meme, you could apply it to almost anything.

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Nobody wrote:
    Ratsult2 wrote: »

It doesn't really make sense, because it is sort of a double negative (nobody saying nothing).

The joke is that someone gives a super detailed/passionate response to a question that was never asked. For example, literally no one was asking JK Rowling for Dumbledore's sexual history, but god damn is she going to give it to us anyway. In Keanu's case, it is sort of like saying "I didn't know I wanted this". Pretty lazy meme, you could apply it to almost anything.

(sorry, your post was fine but I couldn't resist)

• Options
    Herding Duckies!

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    It's a good thing they've got arrows printed on those boards. I'm sure that makes things much clearer to the ducks.

• Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular

• Options
    DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited June 2019

The funny thing is that it really doesn't apply in this case, because it's a video where people on the internet asked Keanu Reeves questions, and Buzzfeed specifically asked him to answer those questions while playing with puppies. So like the exact opposite of that meme.

Denada on
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    MichaelLC wrote: »
    Edit: Are we sure that's not an expired mouse & owl?
    Can't seem to find a reply with an actual birdologist.

Talked to an amateur birdologist, who tracked down a video with that very same owl doing their thing, but apparently only some owls do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfdHyBR6GEM

(The mouse is definitely food though.)

broken image link
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

are there memes that aren't lazy?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

are there memes that aren't lazy?

51va0ta8rbw5.png

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    I'm gonna need like 8 more pictures of Wulfric.

This is all I have on my new phone.
    0szkfkn9zxai.jpg
    f7ojsdv4tz5j.jpg
    2f3aqq5njt1p.jpg

This discussion has been closed.