As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Low-effort [chat]

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    like straight up faucet?

if that happens more than like two or three times in one day i would consider it more than something i can just ride out

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I’ve budgeted for the month and like, I’d really like to go under that budget

It is hard though!!

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    shit i posted on pg100

if i get the [chat], backup take it

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    How long would you wait for a fluid ass to pass before seeking up a doctor generally?

Every day for 6 days has been like hour 8 of colonoscopy prep for me. Worse today even, could barely make the 20 mins home.

like two days

Hmm

*ponders own butt*

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    shit i posted on pg100

No it’s your job

• Options
    Neco wrote: »
    shit i posted on pg100

No it’s your job

like i've ever been known to do my job

• Options
    like straight up faucet?

if that happens more than like two or three times in one day i would consider it more than something i can just ride out

Yup, man faucet sure paints a picture I’ll remember that descriptor. Also the accurate picture.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Sorry Neco. I choose you.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I am pretty good at sticking to my budget. It does have like $600 leeway built in though. The fact I tend to not really buy things naturally helps. This weird brain that wants to be some sort of monk contemplating games or something.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Trace wrote: »
    Sorry Neco. I choose you.

That’s ok, geth won’t

• Options
    napkin math, but we've had geth assigning [chat] for like five-ish years now?

i have made around 180 [chat] threads

if we assume the average thread lasts two days, i've made almost 20% of all [chat] threads in that time

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    as a man facuet

• Options
    If everything wasn’t so expensive I’d be much better at staying under my budget

• Options
    I am reading the frugal and personal finance Reddits and it’s weird when I see people talking about putting money in their IRA

• Options
    i am terrible at sticking to my budget but i am really good at going "oh shit i need to stop spending money" and letting it catch back up

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »
    hakkes did you see i posted a picture of kit

I did not
    P10 wrote: »
    TBp7pYg.jpg?1
    a picture of my cat, and also, my vacuum

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    I guess I should finish tales of Berseria now

• Options
    Tav wrote: »
    I am reading the frugal and personal finance Reddits and it’s weird when I see people talking about putting money in their IRA

for different reasons, but same

• Options
    P10 kit looks a little like my old kitty smudge

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    hallo

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Day two of being frugal

Fucking hell not spending money is hard

i too am living the frugal life

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    mostly so i can go on an extravagant vacation later

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    I appreciate that Prey awarded me an achievement for being an idiot.

I don’t appreciate that Prey’s controls are so touchy that I am going to have to be not a lazy and use kbam instead.

Prey does run kind of weird

It feels like its constantly suffering from slowdown and even at 60fps it kind of chugs, somehow?

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Vanguard wrote: »

This is a lot of it

I’ve a tiny bit of debt and I wanna have a nice holiday to the States next year where I pay for everything ahead of time and I’m not worried about hotels/flights/costs etc

I have gone on too many holidays with v v little money and I need to stop that

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

#JustIrishThings

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular

This is a lot of it

I’ve a tiny bit of debt and I wanna have a nice holiday to the States next year where I pay for everything ahead of time and I’m not worried about hotels/flights/costs etc

If you don’t get near enough to nyc to hang out I’m going to be sorely disappointed.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular

I'm pretty sure those places operate in a parallel universe where minimum wage is half a million a year

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Owwwww

Taking the kiddo to school and I just stepped on a piece of wood chip that went right though my sandal

• Options
    Burnage wrote: »

I'm pretty sure those places operate in a parallel universe where minimum wage is half a million a year

Really? Most of the posts I’ve seen have pretty much been:

“hey, ummm, I don’t have much money”
    “have you tried budgeting?”
    “no”

• Options
    Six wrote: »

This is a lot of it

If you don’t get near enough to nyc to hang out I’m going to be sorely disappointed.

I’ve got no solid plans atm! I would like to do Colorado again but also NYC looks dope.

Stupid American airlines being sonexpensive

• Options
    Is son-expensive the Rumplestiltskin method of payment?

• Options

“no”

these don't have to be mutually exclusive conditions

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular

“no”

Most of the Personal Finance posts I see feel like they're along the lines of "I just graduated from university and am making £10,000 a month, what do I do now"

• Options
    it's kind of amazing that i can fly like ryanair from stockholm to paris for only slightly more than what it would cost me to take a cab to the other side of richmond

• Options

“no”

Most of the Personal Finance posts I see feel like they're along the lines of "I just graduated from university and am making £10,000 a month, what do I do now"

Hello I'm a Nigerian Prince

• Options

“no”

tbf if you're making that right out of uni you probably do need financial advice

• Options
    If I made 10k pounds per month I would take them out and save it as individual bills taped under mailboxes all over town.

Anywhere I go I can whip out a 10 for lunch or something.

• Options
    I need financial advice I need more money who will donate to my gofundme

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Working from home today. Found a cat-sized box (...to be fair, that's every single box) to put on my desk so April can keep me company (aka "watch over me") without being flopped across my arms when I'm trying to write code.

Kb1F2ffl.jpg

• Options
    I mean, I could do both NYC and Colorado...

This discussion has been closed.