Options

Well I guess I asked for it [chat]

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    that geth post is proof that the mods pull the strings on his robot body

wake up sheeple

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    good morning chat
    dogs are great

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    kedinik wrote: »
    I don't know what's going on but it looks like Chanus failed us

It’s chanus’ first day, give him a chance to succeed you partisan hack

I will not stand for this breach of civility

Is not a man entitled to total nonjudgment, regardless the content of his character?

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I have to have a stressful meeting with some IT people and higher ups soon

God this is such an office

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    I think it's just random based on posts on the last couple of pages of a [chat]. Something like that.

Right, that's an important factor!

Because yeah, that was briefly an issue when Geth was first ... brought online to guide us all

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

wake up sheeple

i did make a bug thread as is my civic duty as a model citizen

but i am holding out hope it is not revealed there was chicanery afoot

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Health clinic said until I see them I shouldn't drink coffee.

I can't in good conscience comply with this order.
    Funny, I asked my doctor about that and she said, it's good for me as long as I'm under 4 cups a day.

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    My kind and liege I must leave your side for a moment, to move my chariot from the alternate side so as to avoid the stain of an New York City parking authority ticket. I have erred once before, and I cannot go back into the clink.

_39342766_anglegrinderman3_203.jpg

never fear

angle grinder mannnnnnn

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    I think it's just random based on posts on the last couple of pages of a [chat]. Something like that.
    it's actually an advanced AI calculating the name of God via an acrostic

when the name is complete, as the last chat is closed, the time of reckoning will be here

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I knew Geth had a hardon for Chanus, but that last thread ending was special.

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    How do you call among you the little mouse, the mouse that jumps?

Gary

that's a wonderful name for a mouse

i feel so cozy now

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Three dudes in my city were arrested for kidnapping and stabbing a guy who owed them $900. Chanus you're an expert in Real Virginia, is $900 really stabbing money?

• Options
    bowen wrote: »

wake up sheeple

i did make a bug thread as is my civic duty as a model citizen

but i am holding out hope it is not revealed there was chicanery afoot

Is this our Watergate

• Options
    Elendil wrote: »
    it's actually an advanced AI calculating the name of God via an acrostic

when the name is complete, as the last chat is closed, the time of reckoning will be here

THERE IS YET INSUFFICIENT DATA

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    I think suspicions of chicanery or some complicated process behind it beyond picking someone standing nearby when it happens is over-estimating the amount of effort that was likely to be put into something so inconsequential.

• Options
    Coinage wrote: »
    Three dudes in my city were arrested for kidnapping and stabbing a guy who owed them $900. Chanus you're an expert in Real Virginia, is $900 really stabbing money?
    In Real Virginia, $80 is stabbing money.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    I think suspicions of chicanery or some complicated process behind it beyond picking someone standing nearby when it happens is over-estimating the amount of effort that was likely to be put into something so inconsequential.

Counterpoint: IcyLiquid is a madman genius, and Tube enjoys screwing with D&D. :D

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod

$900 split three ways as well. I don't think I'd stab a guy for $300.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

down here that's like three weeks' pay

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    In Real Virginia, $8 is stabbing money.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    it's not about the money, it's about exposure

you can put that in your portfolio

• Options

sounds exactly like something someone up to chicanery would say

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    finished book one of mistborn on audiobook
    went and read the wiki for all the other books because I have a disease where I must complete a book series even if it is awful

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »

Counterpoint: IcyLiquid is a madman genius, and Tube enjoys screwing with D&D. :D

Counter-Counterpoint: Bogart can't be trusted

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    two scenarios, which is more likely

1. the mods care enough to meddle
    2. i am fundamentally more pure than anyone else and thus my repeated choosing is simply inevitable

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular

PEPPE SYLVIA PEPPE SYLVIA EVERY PIECE OF [chat] IS PEPPE SYLVIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo

• Options
    guys i need a new av

Challenger tier golden frying pan?

• Options
    two scenarios, which is more likely

1. the mods care enough to meddle
    2. i am fundamentally more pure than anyone else and thus my repeated choosing is simply inevitable

I'm not saying this is the greatest scandal of our time, but

• Options
    edited June 2018

I've always loved the theory that they're marked "Pennsylvania" and Charlie is illiterate

SummaryJudgment on
  • Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular

Care of HR
    Careof HR
    Carol HR
    Carol in HR

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    if you wanted to rustle us up just enough

you'd choose chanus

i'm on to you

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    RedTide wrote: »

Care of HR
    Careof HR
    Carol HR
    Carol in HR

Oh my God they're both so obvious.

Charlie you illiterate goon!

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    I moved my car to the next block. Street sweeping ticket time ends in a half hour. Tons of cars parked back on the street. Should I babysit the car to make sure the parking SS don’t mark me for execution or just assume they’re done and won’t come back for a second bite at the apple and just leave

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    guys i need a new av

Challenger tier golden frying pan?
    Or double down
    08f3157086d65bf29476a92a86393f99.jpg

zepherin on
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2018
    I actually think it has to do with a specific post location on page 98 or 99.

Chanus is v active during most times so his odds of landing in that location are likely higher han most other chatters

Vanguard on
  • Options
    I think I have to perform a Windows Restore

I have been a poor and uncaring laptop steward :(

• Options
    I moved my car to the next block. Street sweeping ticket time ends in a half hour. Tons of cars parked back on the street. Should I babysit the car to make sure the parking SS don’t mark me for execution or just assume they’re done and won’t come back for a second bite at the apple and just leave

never assume

that's how they get you

• Options
    for a few years in Richmond they stopped doing street cleaning as a budget cut measure

but they kept towing people for being parked on the street on what would have been cleaning days for them

• Options

Maybe you should stop violating the law, criminal scum!

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular

This is me 5 hours into a Cultist Simulator run

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
This discussion has been closed.