Options

Well I guess I asked for it [chat]

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    I actually think it has to do with a specific post location on page 98 or 99.

Chandu is v active during most times so his odds of landing in that location are likely higher han most other chatters

Chandu, you have been accused of having no life outside these imaginary message boards. how do you plead?

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I moved my car to the next block. Street sweeping ticket time ends in a half hour. Tons of cars parked back on the street. Should I babysit the car to make sure the parking SS don’t mark me for execution or just assume they’re done and won’t come back for a second bite at the apple and just leave

never assume

that's how they get you

You are wise as always exalted one

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    ked, why should i buy cultist simulator. i trust you.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod

Chandu is v active during most times so his odds of landing in that location are likely higher han most other chatters

I don't think this is the case. I think it's a random selection of one post for the first name and another for the second, but both are from the last page or so. If it was one post in a particular location people would probably have worked out which one it was years ago.

I could be wrong.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

Chandu, you have been accused of having no life outside these imaginary message boards. how do you plead?

nolo contendre

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    for a few years in Richmond they stopped doing street cleaning as a budget cut measure

but they kept towing people for being parked on the street on what would have been cleaning days for them

This is a blatant abuse of power

Guillotine

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited June 2018

it's a better use of $20 than Prey Mooncrash

oooohhhhhhhhh

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    really though i made a bad choice

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    When I was in university, I kept parking in the residence parking despite very much not having a parking pass, mostly because that's where my girlfriend lived and parking so that I was close to her building seemed like the thing I wanted to do the most

They kept giving me warnings and easily-ignored tickets, but I kept doing it because it was the thing I wanted to do

And then one day I came outside and my car was just gone, and I knew they had won that round

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular

It's probably an overly complex equation involving poster points, activity with end activity being more heavily weighted, with a negative weight being applied to moderation points, and then a random number generator is used to determine who based on the above factors, and the result is checked against a blacklist. Likely points earned in thread is someone computed as well.

• Options

it's a better use of $20 than Prey Mooncrash

oooohhhhhhhhh

ah-burn! well, i already bought prey mooncrash and i like it. need to beat the story missions but vampyr is actually picking up real good!

just beat chapter 3 of i think 6?
    I let flesh eater creepy face drink my blood and heal. I'm pretty sure if I hadn't he would've done some bad, bad stuff.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i am 100% certain it is

1. pick name from last X pages of [chat] where X is probably <5
    2. pick name from last X pages of [chat] where X is probably <5

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    It is too nice to go back to the office : (

• Options
    Tav wrote: »

tbh this is true at any time ever

• Options
    Man if I have moved my car just a few minutes later I would have been stuck in traffic just ahead of these dickheads in the acropolis windows contracting van blasting Greek music and laying on their horn

I’m going to miss Astoria

• Options
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Athenor wrote: »
    Bogart wrote: »
    I think suspicions of chicanery or some complicated process behind it beyond picking someone standing nearby when it happens is over-estimating the amount of effort that was likely to be put into something so inconsequential.

Counterpoint: IcyLiquid is a madman genius, and Tube enjoys screwing with D&D. :D

The world has ended in nuclear fallout and we’re all stuck in the same vault where every other chat thread is a Chanus thread

chanus chanus chanus

Chanus?

chanus! chanus...

chanus.

• Options

I made the decision a few years ago to just never go back to the office, and I stick by it

• Options
    chat answer this for me

why do raw chicken packages smell the worst of any possible thing the next day in your trash?

• Options
    chat answer this for me

why do raw chicken packages smell the worst of any possible thing the next day in your trash?

raw chicken is super unclean?

• Options
    I don't get what's so bad about Prey: Mooncrash. It's not as good as regular Prey tho. which has NG+ and survival elements now

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    I lack the energy to give a good Cultist Simulator review

But it's good and you should buy it

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    its your good friend Sal the Greek

you know, Sal Monella

• Options
    chat answer this for me

Your sinfulness probably

Maybe you should try going to church on Sunday

• Options
    chat answer this for me

because all the bacteria ever start eating that sweet sweet raw chicken juice

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    I lack the energy to give a good Cultist Simulator review

But it's good and you should buy it

can i jump in and make one?

• Options
    chat answer this for me

Your sinfulness probably

Maybe you should try going to church on Sunday

Modern love

gets me to the church on tiiiiiiiiime

• Options
    I don't get what's so bad about Prey: Mooncrash. It's not as good as regular Prey tho. which has NG+ and survival elements now

I'm frustrated as replaying the same content over and over, I kind of thought there'd be more of a plot element to it with regard to the frame story of the guy reviewing the data

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Make me a quesadilla someone I am hungry :(

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    two scenarios, which is more likely

1. the mods care enough to meddle
    2. i am fundamentally more pure than anyone else and thus my repeated choosing is simply inevitable

1 by a large margin

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Kamiro wrote: »
    chat answer this for me

Throw some raw shrimp shells/tails in there next time to counteract the smell

Stop trolling him

Castle just take a giant dump directly in the garbage for your next bowel movement then the chicken won’t be the worst thing in your trash

• Options
    Neco wrote: »

Yeah, someone make me and Neco quesadillas!

• Options
    Neco wrote: »

ok first i'm gonna need like a 6.5' diameter tortilla

• Options
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

I made the decision a few years ago to just never go back to the office, and I stick by it

It makes me feel better to pretend I had agency and authority with regards to making this decision >_>

• Options
    bowen wrote: »
    two scenarios, which is more likely

1. the mods care enough to meddle
    2. i am fundamentally more pure than anyone else and thus my repeated choosing is simply inevitable

1 by a large margin

i find your lack of faith disturbing

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    chat answer this for me

Don't the bacteria know you can catch salmonella from that?

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Honk wrote: »
    chat answer this for me

Don't the bacteria know you can catch salmonella from that?

um they don't have brains honk

• Options
    how many more bacteria have to die from salmonella poisoning

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I moved my car to the next block. Street sweeping ticket time ends in a half hour. Tons of cars parked back on the street. Should I babysit the car to make sure the parking SS don’t mark me for execution or just assume they’re done and won’t come back for a second bite at the apple and just leave

My dentist has only street parking and it’s always full because of construction on that street. There’s a residential neighborhood around the corner with parking that starts at 10:00 am. One day I said fuck it and parked there at 9:56 am looked up and down the street, no cops no parking enforcers, and went to my appointment.

I got back and found my car with a $60 ticket, time stamped 9:58 am.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options

My dentist has only street parking and it’s always full because of construction on that street. There’s a residential neighborhood around the corner with parking that starts at 10:00 am. One day I said fuck it and parked there at 9:56 am looked up and down the street, no cops no parking enforcers, and went to my appointment.

I got back and found my car with a $60 ticket, time stamped 9:58 am.

they hide in the bushes and shit i'm sure of it

• Options
    not they shit in the bushes i mean

This discussion has been closed.