As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

2018 Anticipatory Thread of Anticipation

2»

• Options
    divisiontendivisionten Registered User regular
    RavenHusky wrote: »
    Just FYI, the PAX West app has been updated and has a tentative schedule for this year.

I'm gonna hold off the traditional schedule geek out thread till it's official but...omg Cteam might have a panel.
    This was announced on Twitter.

• Options
    vespachicavespachica SeattleRegistered User regular
    Just FYI, the PAX West app has been updated and has a tentative schedule for this year.

I just re-downloaded the app (if we're talking about the same app) and it's showing 2017 still, not 2018. Are you talking about the actual PAX West app?

ufq9gj8383nh.png

• Options
    KopeAceticKopeAcetic Registered User regular
    vespachica wrote: »

I just re-downloaded the app (if we're talking about the same app) and it's showing 2017 still, not 2018. Are you talking about the actual PAX West app?

I'm seeing the same thing, tried to view it yesterday.

• Options
    iOS is still on 2017. Android has updated.

• Options
    vespachicavespachica SeattleRegistered User regular
    Ah, okay, that explains it. Thanks!

ufq9gj8383nh.png

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Android updated on 8/1, had the 2018 schedule. On 8/2 the schedule was pulled out of it. As of now, the schedule isn't back yet

• Options
    anifirebirdanifirebird Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Did anyone see when Omegathon is? :P

anifirebird on
  • Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Did anyone see when Omegathon is? :P
    Final round is Monday at 5:30.

• Options
    Thanks! Friday especially since there's an outside pax event I'm interested in.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Well, there are omegathon rounds every day of pax

• Options
    Thanks! Friday especially since there's an outside pax event I'm interested in.

If you’re in omegathon, don’t expect to do much outside it until you’re knocked out.

• Options
    yea. :) There's a cool thing on Friday night that I was considering but without seeing the schedule, am not sure if it's realistic to plan for while being Omegathon. I assume each day/night will be about two hours? Maybe three?

• Options
    zwitterionzwitterion Registered User regular
    Got excited seeing mention of a new schedule. Disappointment ensued. Anyone see a Gearbox panel while the schedule was up?