Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Pre-PAX 2018 Start of Term Feast (TICKET SALES ARE LIVE!)

TOGSolidTOGSolid I didn't choose the tiki life, the tiki life chose meInside a bottle of rumRegistered User regular
edited June 30 in PAX West
NpGmpym.jpg
"Go on, have a pasty," said Harry, who had never had anything to share before or, indeed, anyone to share it with. It was a nice feeling, sitting there with Ron, eating their way through all Harry's pasties, cakes, and candies (the sandwiches lay forgotten).

WHAT THIS IS
The Start-of-Term Feast is a yearly, buffet style, catered dinner held at Barça the night before PAX Prime West that gives PAXers, both new and old, a chance to hang out, eat a ton of great food, and get to know each other! It also gives everyone attending The Triwizard Drinking Tournament, a chance to eat before a merry night of drinking and charity fund raising which you should totally sign up for! https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/220024/the-triwizard-drinking-tournament-the-cocktails-of-grindelwald

And yes, you are totally free to wear your TWDT costumes to this! I’d be a little disappointed if you didn’t, honestly :D

You do not have to be a PAX attendee to come to this!

WHEN IS THIS
August 30st @ 6:00 PM

WHERE IS THIS
The dinner will be held in its traditional location: Barça!
1510 11th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122
http://www.barcaseattle.com

Barça has been a fantastic location for years and the staff there has shown us an incredible amount of hospitality for as long as the dinner has been held there. Please be respectful to the staff and the bar itself!

TICKETS
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pre-pax-west-the-start-of-term-feast-2018-tickets-47574222781
Tickets are $30.00 and ticket sales will end two weeks prior to the event so that I can provide a final guest count to the caterer. As always, tickets are priced to exactly cover the cost of the caterer. I will be happy to provide a copy of my expenses to anyone wanting to see them in case there’s a question about this.
K9dwos9.jpg
This year catering is being provided by Chef Dane Catering!

THE MENU

Thai Chicken Thighs - coconut cippolini onion sauce, sweet soy glaze

Yakisoba Salad - beef, peppers, onions, carrots, peas

German Potato Salad - caramelized onions, stone ground mustard dressing

Quinoa Salad - spinach, golden raisins, almonds, orange black pepper vinaigrette

Grilled Vegetables - assorted market vegetables, balsamic glaze

Green Salad - strawberries, cucumber, sunflower seeds, herb vinaigrette

TOGSolid on
ClannMorganvespachicabreebles_mcbestieshadowscoutGONG-00

• ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    In for two!

TOGSolid
  • nixternixter roughly Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Ticket is purchased!

@ClannMorgan - Can't wait to see you!

aka Avidguru from Twitter and elsewhere

fbg6iucy8f5w.png