Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Pre-PAX 2018 Start of Term Feast - See y'all on the 30th!

TOGSolidTOGSolid I didn't choose the tiki life, the tiki life chose meInside a bottle of rumRegistered User regular
edited August 2018 in PAX West
Due to a lack of sales I had to cancel the event. But, BUT! You cannot keep a Slytherin down so I am gonna try and organize something smaller for anyone that wants to go. First things first is I need to figure out how many people wanna go so I can try and find something. I'll only have this up for a few days because I'll need to start calling around to see who can accommodate us. I'll probably close signups on Thursday since that's the first day I have available to get cracking on finding a place. This is non-negotiable too. When I start calling around I need an exact guest count so I can't sneak people in after the fact so sign up now if you wanna get noms with us!

I'm just using a quick and dirty google sheet so I can get this rolling.

See those on the list on the 30th at Stout!

http://www.stoutpubs.com/food/

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Stout/@47.6140141,-122.3212261,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x54906acdb1cf87a7:0xf95098c568c8949a!8m2!3d47.6151321!4d-122.3179762

TOGSolid on
ClannMorganvespachicabreebles_mcbestieshadowscoutGONG-00NotoriusBEN