As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WARFRAME] Nothing to see here, new thread is up!

• Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    I think I was reading that derelicts counted, so craft a key and see what you need to do.

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Arbitration rewards seem unexciting. They posted the drop tables and its basically just endo and the new mods.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i think the only things that don't count are jordas golem and mutalist alad v assassinates, which are good because I haven't done them. i can't remember if i did all the derelicts at least once but I think i did. i only needed do an excav I skipped and the 3rd arena to finish up my starchart in preparation so that was easy

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    I've got a couple gated-behind-archwing maps and most of the Kuva fortress to go.

• Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    Ah, forgot to check Kuva fortress, but at most I think I'd only have one of those to go.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1016610-chimera-update-2310/

I'm in class so I can't do a more involved post about this but the mainline update is out with a ton of shit in it!

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    Hefty download too, over two gigs.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    Sweet, daily login reward changes about a week before I hit day 100.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    Saryn Changes:

We recently made the surprising discovery that Miasma’s damage multiplier for targets affected by Spores never actually worked. It has been fixed and will now work as we’ve intended it to originally. That said, seeing as it has been absent until now, we have increased the damage multiplier from 2x to 4x to encourage even more synergy between the two abilities.

Ha.

• Options
    Dojo Additions & Changes:

Initiates can no longer purchase/replicate Clan Research (contributing allowed). This prevents new recruits from joining and bailing once they have taken their fill of Research.

/cough

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TaranisTaranis Registered User regular
    Looks like there’s two new weapons available for research at the dojo, too.

EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    saryn . . . buffs?

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Taranis wrote: »
    Looks like there’s two new weapons available for research at the dojo, too.

Falcor looks good, and I'll be grabbing that tonight even if I'm way behind on feldiron for it.

• Options
    P10 wrote: »
    saryn . . . buffs?

https://youtu.be/qrRRkzuTqPo

EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    EnclaveofGnomesEnclaveofGnomes Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    Go into your personal room in the orbitor. You might have a guest, depending on how many quests you've done.
    Creepy, horrific and with sinister implications. What an awesome little prelude.

EnclaveofGnomes on
  • Options
    SteveRageSteveRage Registered User regular
    i was looking forward to trying out the new lethal alerts, but locking them behind the completion of the star charts seems an odd choice.
    I'll never see these new alerts because i will not do the archwing missions.

-in warframe (pc), i am fungible-
  • Options
    I put 10k fieldron samples into the Falcor research. It only needs 5k more to start researching.

The papaucyst needs like 400 more mutagen samples. I don’t know why they require those. I always spend mine on mutagen masses.

EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    So, I got a Dread riven from Sortie the other day:

+133% DMG
    +128% Crit Chance
    +45% DMG to Corpus
    -33.8% Zoom

How bad is Negative Zoom? From what I gather the Zoom stat affects ADS accuracy, and yet Bows apparently have "pinpoint accuracy" when ADSing?

• Options
    metaghost wrote: »

+133% DMG
    +128% Crit Chance
    +45% DMG to Corpus
    -33.8% Zoom

How bad is Negative Zoom? From what I gather the Zoom stat affects ADS accuracy, and yet Bows apparently have "pinpoint accuracy" when ADSing?

I think it's considered laughably irrelevant, and that's a scary good riven?

• Options
    Polaritie wrote: »

+133% DMG
    +128% Crit Chance
    +45% DMG to Corpus
    -33.8% Zoom

I just know the Dread has a 2-pip Disposition, so it struck me that Zoom must affect more than I'm aware, similar to how I didn't fully understand the ramifications of Flight Speed on an Arca Plasmor riven.

But it did seem like a preposterous roll.

• Options
    CromartyCromarty Danielle Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    Not liking the Operator outfit changes, to be honest, at least for the Zariman suit. It was really cute if you unequipped the hood for an open shoulder/neck look but now the mantle bit that was previously part of the hood is part of the suit :C

Also.
    I joined a mission that looked like it was just starting, wasn't allowed to skip the cutscene, and when I finally got control, everyone else was already way into the level. Basically didn't get to play the mission. This isn't the first time I've had to sit through the cutscene when it seems nobody else did, either. Is this a common thing? Like, I don't mind if I only do 15% of damage because Saryn wipes out the map single-handedly or something, but I hate being actually blocked from participating like this.

Cromarty on
  • Options
    EnclaveofGnomesEnclaveofGnomes Registered User regular
    I quite like the changes to the operator suits almost entirely because kopra faulds can now be used much better with the other suits. It's a look I really like.

• Options
    Negative zoom is practically a plus for me, so yeah.

Also agree on the operator outfit changes. The Koppra Faulds in particular are... broken looking, like they're not rigged properly to a female character.

• Options
    BlainBlain Registered User regular
    Maybe it's just me, but they seem to have messed up appearance settings something fierce. My favorites palette keeps getting deleted down to three entries, my loadouts randomly lose my settings and go back to defaults, and my syndicate symbols keep setting themselves to sideways and opaque. I logged in five minutes ago to assess the damage and Harrow was completely default. Then I logged in again just now and he's got all my custom colors on again.

The endgame is completely destroyed. :P

• Options

+133% DMG
    +128% Crit Chance
    +45% DMG to Corpus
    -33.8% Zoom

I just know the Dread has a 2-pip Disposition, so it struck me that Zoom must affect more than I'm aware, similar to how I didn't fully understand the ramifications of Flight Speed on an Arca Plasmor riven.

-zoom would give you a wider FOV while aiming, so to me it would be preferable for most weapons.

EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    Taranis wrote: »

+133% DMG
    +128% Crit Chance
    +45% DMG to Corpus
    -33.8% Zoom

-zoom would give you a wider FOV while aiming, so to me it would be preferable for most weapons.

Yeah, I think it's considered the best negative to roll.

• Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    Riven experimentation update:

Well the +50%ish fire rate on an Arca Plasmor isn't all that noticeable. It's still slower than a Hek, just now a little faster than a Corinth.

The +121% damage and +60%ish toxic is very, very noticeable.

Guess it's time to start dumping forma into this thing.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    currently, you can equip all 4 dragon keys to do solo vault runs.
    DE says they are gonna leave it as is for now, see how it goes.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    SteveRage wrote: »

Sooo Ivara wins again?

e: Or Limbo, too, I guess.

Dac on
  • Options

This is amusing. But slomo, no health, no shields, no damage... hope you have a crazy riven.

Totally trying tonight, btw.

• Options
    Dac wrote: »

Sooo Ivara wins again?

I'd take Loki over Ivarra personally. Ivarra can't slide in stealth so bullet jumping is more of a chore. I think I'd just revert to Nezha because his shield doesn't care about dragon mods or Mesa because the damage reduction doesn't even begin to do anything about Regulator damage.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Daimar wrote: »

Sooo Ivara wins again?

I'd take Loki over Ivarra personally. Ivarra can't slide in stealth so bullet jumping is more of a chore. I think I'd just revert to Nezha because his shield doesn't care about dragon mods or Mesa because the damage reduction doesn't even begin to do anything about Regulator damage.

I'm thinking Valkyr myself, just rawr through. Hysterical assault for mobility. I don't think the damage reduction will do much to her finisher damage either.

• Options
    i have tried ivara, limbo and rhino so far. my only issue is doing enough dmg to the target before he gets away. gives me a good use for spectres tho =)
    i tried limbo cuz he goes all invulnerable to dmg with his "roll" but i dont know how to play him at all so i had the least amount of success with him.
    rhino with a tigris prime was solid

• Options
    kralizecckralizecc Registered User regular
    Daimar wrote: »

Sooo Ivara wins again?

I'd take ivara and just void dash in operator mode, faster than any frame. Also you don't use energy for prowl while in operator mode.

In warframe on PC my name is severenn
  • Options
    Maybe do 3/4 keys and gamble you dont need extinguished.

• Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    Yo, that new mini-quest.

YO.

That is some top shelf shit right there.

If I had any money, I'd be throwing it at DE to make me more of that.

Nips on
    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I’d take Rhino with all 4 dragon keys. Armored agility, rush, roar, iron skin, dispatch overdrive, and an arcane vanguard helmet, all should mitigate much of the effects of each of the keys.

Taranis on
    EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    So with the change on accessing clan research, I don't see anything that sticks out as a new role or anything, do they mean initiates as in freshly joined to the clan?

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    NEO|Phyte wrote: »
    So with the change on accessing clan research, I don't see anything that sticks out as a new role or anything, do they mean initiates as in freshly joined to the clan?

I read that to mean the default rank that all new members are assigned. In the Space Knights of Arcadia clan there are a large number of people who still have that rank so we'll need one of the GMs to do some maintenance on clan roles.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    New mini-quest spoiler:
    The weapon you get as a reward, Paracesis, can be leveled up to rank 40. The first 5 Forma you put into it gives it 2 additional ranks. It also does bonus damage against Sentients and strips their resists.
    MUSAhmp.png