Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[pbp]Hunger of the Beast[ToA]

1131415161719»

Posts

  • joshgotrojoshgotro Queen CityRegistered User regular
    edited April 14
    With that in mind if I do go Greatsword/Longsword, am I attacking with both or choice?
    5lsee7lwkwtb.jpg

    joshgotro on
    AustinP0027
  • XagarXagar Registered User regular
    You pick one when you attack.

    joshgotro
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    I don’t have any actions to take, and I’m saving my move for the end of the turn to reposition myself after the others have moved.

    @joshgotro you go ahead

  • joshgotrojoshgotro Queen CityRegistered User regular
    @Xagar How much taffy will I need to pull to get Colonel to understand the command, "Stop him!"

  • XagarXagar Registered User regular
    @joshgotro Super easy, direct Colonel however you want as long as you're in sight.

  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Har hastily slips through the underbrush.
    Her breath crystallizing as her feet dart from rock to rock trying to avoid the snow drifts that are blowing through the trees.

    The noise of movement causes her to pull short.
    Ears straining, she flattens herself against a tree, bow tense.

    A second or two passes.
    The sound of men searching the forest comes from some way off, back towards Ajax.
    A rabbit stirs again, this time darting fully back into its burrow.

    Har starts breathing again.
    Eyes flashing, she sees the water around her calming, as the sharks dash off into the distance.

    A few deep breaths, and then she's moving again, heading to the concealed stream she hopes leads into the fortress.

    (Not sure whose turn it is)

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • XagarXagar Registered User regular
    Still Colonel/Aub's turn.

  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
Sign In or Register to comment.