Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Football/Soccer] Thread about kickin' balls

1333435363739»

• PiotyrPiotyr Registered User regular
    Ajax with 1 shot on target in the first half at Chelsea, but 3 goals thanks to 2 OGs.

• Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Piotyr wrote: »
    Ajax with 1 shot on target in the first half at Chelsea, but 3 goals thanks to 2 OGs.

Snoop and Dre?

• PiotyrPiotyr Registered User regular
    Piotyr wrote: »

Snoop and Dre?

I mean...effectively yes.

• themightypuckthemightypuck MontanaRegistered User regular
    I do like Chelsea but they are way overrated. I doubt they will get a point in Valencia. That said, this version of Chelsea with the transfer ban and Lampard being the potential fall guy is pretty lovable which is a long way from the Mourhino teams.

“Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Path of Exile: themightypuck
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Think he also made more saves in that match than both the other keepers

• oldmankenoldmanken Registered User regular

So, Ottawa Fury is folding, or being 'forced' to fold.

Turns out, they were told last year by CONCACAF that they would not be allowed to retain membership in USL, and had to move to the new CanPL. Sounds like they plugged their ears and went 'Nu-uh!'

I suspect they are framing it this way so they can get out of their current player contracts, and then will reconstitute as part of the CanPL, which has a tighter financial structure.

Load of bullshit the way they are announcing this though.

LaOsLordSolarMachariusthatassemblyguy
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    I hate to be that guy but that VAR call is fucking horseshit

Four minutes as well, Jesus Christ