Tav wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    God damnit if they reverse this goal against City

edit: Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

oh fuuuuuuuck off

:P

i meant var, not you

how that post was supposed to convey that is beyond me

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Fighting The Rising Odds Registered User, Moderator mod
    Wolves were apparently told the handball was “too far back” to disallow the goal.

Fuck you.

• SarksusSarksus Paul Atreides holding a pugRegistered User regular
    God damnit if they reverse this goal against City

edit: Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

oh fuuuuuuuck off

:P

i meant var, not you

how that post was supposed to convey that is beyond me

haha no worries

• PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Wolves were apparently told the handball was “too far back” to disallow the goal.

Fuck you.

It....it literally lead to the pass into the box? WTF

Like, I even root for Liverpool, but what a shambolic system. Clown shoes

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Anyone see that Aguero goal from yesterday

My mate was screaming that the referee needed beheading

• TavTav Registered User regular
    @Bogart that first half was shite

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Fighting The Rising Odds Registered User, Moderator mod
    Don’t want a replay. We’ve enough games as it is.

I don't want another 90 mins of this

that felt more like an exercise in tedium than a football match

just awful

• Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    MLS continues to favour LA Galaxy with international stars. Javier 'Chicharito' Harnandez expect to sign.

• oldmankenoldmanken Registered User regular

Serie A is the real retirement league now...

• FishmanFishman You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. Registered User regular
    My new TV came with 1 month streaming sport subscription so while I'm at work I've just been informed my football-mad 7-year-old is home watching ManU Vs Wolves.

I am informed he is currently chanting "The referee's a winger!" at the TV. :lol:

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
    I’m so tired of playing Wolves

so tired

time has lost all meaning watching these games

• HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    I’m so tired of playing Wolves

so tired

time has lost all meaning watching these games

Well, with any luck, that's it over now.
    Just a half hour left for united to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory,

sig.gif
    oh thank god

the win is nice but i'm more relieved i don't have to watch another 30 mins of that

From the wiki of a striker we might be buying. Someone is obviously confident of the deal going through and has decided to update the page with one of the lamest attempts at a team nickname ever.
    Nélson Miguel Castro Oliveira; born 8 August 1991) is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays as a striker for The Might of the Midlands Wolverhampton Wanderers and the Portugal national team.

Chanus
    ah fuck you aguero

El Mucho
    Hmmm we have Liverpool tomorrow, Man U on Saturday (again!) and then Leicester the week after. 9 points out of 9 is looking unlikely.

I was not expecting Rashford's short term replacement to be Carlos Tevez.

Fishman
    Man Wolves don't deserve to lose this game

We didn’t deserve to lose the last one against these fuckers either. Ugh.

I was gutted when they put a goal past us last year at home too. They just seem to have that quality edge which always pushes them over the line

Traore was incredible tonight.

edited January 23
    Yeah he was

I'm a bit bummed out tbh I was hoping for an upset

Solar on
  • El MuchoEl Mucho Registered User regular
    edited January 24
    There's something that the Kop wants you to know, the best in the World is Bobby Firmino! Our number nine, give him the ball and he'll score every time! Si Senor! Give the ball to Bobby and he will score!

Traore is a nightmare though. Every single time he got the ball he was a threat. Made Robertson look amateur. I love how Wolves play just hate playing against them.

El Mucho on
    http://www.minionsofmordak.com/ - My friend designed and illustrated a board game check it out! -

BNet: ElMucho#1392
    Origin: theRealElMucho
    I really like Wolves. If they and Leicester push some of the top six we've seen in the last couple of decades out permanently then I'll be happy. A top six of Liverpool, City, Leicester, Wolves, Chelsea and, ohhh, Sheffield United would be very welcome to me....

El MuchoLordSolarMacharius

I would imagine some very silly offers will come in for him over the summer.

El MuchoFishman
    edited January 24
    Matt Doherty is the second best rb in the league and should be sold for silly money and i'm not just saying that because my irish team gets a 10% cut of his sale

edit: I'd actually call him the best rb because I think he's a better defender than TAA but TAA is better going forward, which works better in Klopp's system. I've a feeling TAA is in for a rough Euros

Tav on
    apparently Cavani is looking for 350k a week off United

ed, no, don't do it ed

Bogart
  • ZiggymonZiggymon Registered User regular
    Dortmund's 5th goal was something special as a team effort but that finish...Haaland has 5 goal in a week since joining and is looking like a bargain.

I have REZ for the Dreamcast PAL for sale £35. Other Excellent retro games for sale PM for details