[Football/Soccer] Thread about kickin' balls

1383940414244»

• PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Fuck you, VAR. Just fuck you.

Absolutely ridiculous decision. Get fucking rid of this shitfarm technology.

Definitely a clear and obvious error that provided an unfair advantage, yep, yessir, game definitely benefits by getting that one technically correct after minutes of freeze frame analysis.

• TavTav Registered User regular
    lol city

Solar
  • ZiggymonZiggymon Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    lol city

Imagine if the FA and Premier Leagues own current investigation into City resulted in points deductions or even relegation to League 2?

I think the funniest aspect is Pep. If he leaves, then he has a choice of the only clubs that could afford him being those he has publicly said he wouldn't join because of rivalry reasons or PSG who will very likely be in the same position as City under FFP.

I have REZ for the Dreamcast PAL for sale £35. Other Excellent retro games for sale PM for details
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    r7yfqvr2jgh3.jpg

DDLLLLDL - Bottom in November
    WWDWDWWWWDWWWWLDWWW - Premiers in April
    WW - Champions in May

Tav
    Ziggymon wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    lol city

Imagine if the FA and Premier Leagues own current investigation into City resulted in points deductions or even relegation to League 2?

I think the funniest aspect is Pep. If he leaves, then he has a choice of the only clubs that could afford him being those he has publicly said he wouldn't join because of rivalry reasons or PSG who will very likely be in the same position as City under FFP.

i just assumed he'd go Juventus whenever it opens up, i can't think of any other team who could afford him bar PSG

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Fighting The Rising Odds Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited February 17

Ian Wright was on Desert Island Discs over the weekend and talked a bit about the teacher that changed his life. It's a lovely few minutes as Wrighty gets all emotional.

Bogart on
    Chanus
  • HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    MotM award needed to go to VAR for that one.

United let off twice.

sig.gif
    yes VAR made a mistake not sending off Harry Maguire but his goal won me 250 quid so its impossible to say if its bad or not

HerrCronFishmanChanusLaOs