As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Nonsense. [Love] is not private. Love is to be shared.

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    We have a mid-grey 100% cotton (dear GOD autocorrect please stop capitalizing cotton and other random words) duvet cover!

...from ikea, naturally.

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited July 2018
    How bad is it to cancel a date because you arent feeling it

I was talking to a girl on okcupid and am realizing there is just no connection at allllkk

That's like, the best reason to cancel a date. Just be nice about it!

As nice as it's possible to be when saying you aren't interested in someone, that is.

3cl1ps3 on
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    I mean, she is really cute

But I realized all conversations have had to be initiated by me, and I have been unable to learn anything outside of describes self as nerdy, watches netflix

For all I know we could be the perfect match but god I need something to work with

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

But I realized all conversations have had to be initiated by me, and I have been unable to learn anything outside of describes self as nerdy, watches netflix

For all I know we could be the perfect match but god I need something to work with

It's true that some people need time to open up but you don't have to put in any more time than you are willing. If you think you owe it to yourself to give it more time, that's fine, but you don't owe her any more of your time if you don't think there's a connection there.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    I can tell you from experience it is possible for people to be interesting on paper and super boring in practice.

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Or boring on paper and also boring in practice.

Like me!

• Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    So I guess I have a girlfriend now and she's p cute and nice. We've been seeing each other since early May, but we just settled on terms last weekend.

Feelings are real goddang hard and complicated y'all, but I get tingly in my fingertips whenever she smiles at me, so it's nice.

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    I got really confused for a moment

You see the date was going to be me showing her how to papercraft

And spending time seems nice but she is also a 2 hour drive away :rotate:

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Rainfall wrote: »
    So I guess I have a girlfriend now and she's p cute and nice. We've been seeing each other since early May, but we just settled on terms last weekend.

Feelings are real goddang hard and complicated y'all, but I get tingly in my fingertips whenever she smiles at me, so it's nice.

Yaaaaaay!

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Or boring on paper and also boring in practice.

Like me!

Hey now, you can't possibly be that boring because I always enjoy having you around here.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    I got really confused for a moment

You see the date was going to be me showing her how to papercraft

And spending time seems nice but she is also a 2 hour drive away :rotate:

Uh that's quite the drive just for a date imo

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Depends on the area you live in as it takes about an hour or more to get to certain places here

Sigh last night I got into an argument with people in wow about what Henry Cavill said and other rather gross things about women
    I kept saying they are human beings too with their own thoughts and ideals who deserve to be treated as such a lot. I felt like I was talking to the wall after a time because they just didn't get it?

I noticed several women have up on their profiles bemoaning the difficulty of dating post 20's and complain about the messages they get. I really feel I am wasting my time even asking for just a talk.

• Options
    Aah sometimes I do wish I could feel the physical signs of romance but oh well

• Options
    EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    The woman I've been seeing is really great. I sometimes second guess my status since it feels like I'm doing most of the initiation, but she's a lot more busy than I am and also always very enthusiastic so I'm probably just being a dummy.

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    There's a loud party at the house over the river and they've now played Gangster's Paradise for the third time in a row

• Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited July 2018
    I guess you could say they're spending most of their lives living in a Gangster's paradise

Al_wat on
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Are you sure they're not just doing what I do, which is to hear the original song, then listen to Weird Al's parody, then listen to the original again?

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Al_wat wrote: »
    I guess you could say they're spending most of their lives living in a Gangster's paradise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Are you sure they're not just doing what I do, which is to hear the original song, then listen to Weird Al's parody, then listen to the original again?

You mean like a sandwich

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Platy wrote: »

You mean like a sandwich

I call it a soundwich, but yes

• Options

You mean like a sandwich

@Janson he really does this, doesn't he.

• Options
    3clipse wrote: »

You mean like a sandwich

@Janson he really does this, doesn't he.

He really does :|

• Options
    Normal human father™

• Options
    Einzel wrote: »
    Normal human father™

Jokes aside, yeah this some primo human father nonsense

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular

The same thing happened between me and the last person I dated. Three dates in and It still felt like I was conducting interviews for an article or something. Fortunately it was real easy to just let it fizzle out cause god knows she wasn’t texting much or anything. Especially considering you have to drive two hours to even see them, seems like a real easy scenario to say you don’t see it going anywhere.

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    I've become possessed by some kind of snot dæmon. The only way to rid myself of it is to make my body completely uninhabitable by eating nothing but Tostino's pizza rolls and drinking Fireball.

Either it dies or I die. No surrender.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I've become possessed by some kind of snot dæmon. The only way to rid myself of it is to make my body completely uninhabitable by eating nothing but Tostino's pizza rolls and drinking Fireball.

That

Is

I am so upset, but godspeed

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular

Consider spicy ramen, possibly involved in black magic

• Options

Consider spicy ramen, possibly involved in black magic

Picante chicken ramen was always good to clear me up.

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular

That

Is

Even God dislikes Fireball.

It's in the bible look it up

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote: »

That

Is

Even God dislikes Fireball.

It's in the bible look it up

Hail Satan

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Fireball actually makes a very good hot toddy, so this plan of action makes sense to me

• Options
    You mean a FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIREBALL?

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Vaguely love-related- it’s proving difficult to find a non-hideous 100% cotton duvet cover that we both like. We have opposite instincts (me - light, him - dark).
    Embrace the hideous; find one you both hate with the fire of a thousand exploding suns.

Then it's a funny story and you'll both love it. Or something.

sig.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Yes, let us all find reasons to keep posting Pitbull music videos.

I nominate Mr. Worldwild as our new leader.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    If that's the case, someone please launch me into the sun.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    So yesterday at work I took our teen camp out to a state park on the ocean for the day. During lunch I had a 13 year-old try to insult my eating style and then ask me a question:
    Teenager: Man, you aren't eating that meatball sub, you're making out with it.
    Me: *chewing* It's so gooooooood.
    Teenager: Just.. Man.. That ain't how you kiss somebody! Jimmy, have you ever kissed a girl.
    Me: *chewing* Yes, as grown adult man I have kissed a woman.
    Teenager: Cool, cool... So have I.
    Me: I'm going to put my cards on the table here, I do not care who you have kissed.
    Teenager: Well I've kissed a lot of girls.
    Me: Kid, you could have kissed a thousand girls and I DON'T CARE.

That was yesterday, today I am directing a short film in which a dog is paid to assassinate a spy.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    So yesterday at work I took our teen camp out to a state park on the ocean for the day. During lunch I had a 13 year-old try to insult my eating style and then ask me a question:
    Teenager: Just.. Man.. That ain't how you kiss somebody! Jimmy, have you ever kissed a girl.
    Me: I'm going to put my cards on the table here, I do not care who you have kissed.

That was yesterday, today I am directing a short film in which a dog is paid to assassinate a spy.
    That sounds pretty ruff.

sig.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Zonugal wrote: »

This is amazing

Also I'm going through old Pitbull songs and holy christ I forgot how bad these are and yet so amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmM0653YvXU

Oghulk on
This discussion has been closed.