As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Alcohol, Heartbreak and White Supremacy

Original RufusOriginal Rufus Registered User regular
edited May 2007 in Social Entropy++
So a bunch of my friends are drinking and many of them are approaching drunk. Among them, an incredibly sweet, sensitive guy, let's call him Joe, and a girl, let's call her Dee. Dee has just ended her relationship with her boyfriend, allowing Joe, for the first time, to have a shot at some action, as he has loved this girl for a year. In the course of the drinking, one friend classily muses, "Hey, Dee, you should fuck Joe like right now." She replies "I've got standards."

What followed was alot of humiliated sobbing and profanity. Naturally, we get him out of there and decide to take him to the pre exam late night breakfast. Now I don't know what happened in his head. I'll never know, but something occurred. Something that convinced him to call an Eskimo kid a "dirty n*****!" toss his food across the dining hall, and shortly thereafter, start pissing everywhere. I shit you the fuck not.

We drag his ass back to the room and try to put him to bed, and then something curious begins to happen. He begins screaming obscenities...in German. For the record, he's an old fashioned, cheeseburger eating American of Italian descent. We weren't quite expecting that part, nor were we expecting his reaction the fire alarm that forced him back outside.

So all of us are stuck in a group of a couple hundred people outside our dorm, and he is rapidly losing his shit. He's begun pacing around shrieking "FUCK!" and "******!" as loud as possible, occasionally referring to the firefighters as "islamic extremists." Now, his main conflict, as he tried to explain, was that he wanted to go to sleep, but "the fucking colored people don't give a shit about the white man! And now I can't get to bed! I'm fucking white! I have rights! I hate the fucking darkies!." At this point, a predictably large circle of empty space is growing around him. That space would double when he started belting out the most earnest "SIG HEILS" that anyone has ever heard since 1945.

Mind you, he's pretty lucid all things considered, but that doesn't prevent him from occasionally squeaking out a few nonsensical chestnuts like "YOU ARE ALL WHITE. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR YOUR POP-TART!"

I wish I could say there was a grander conclusion to this than he passed out, but there it is.

TDLR - My drunken friend got so drunk and emo as to become a fucking Nazi in front of several hunded people.

Original Rufus on

• Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    So, basicaly, your friend was "that guy" the other night and you felt the need to make a thread?

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited May 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Callius wrote: »
    So, basicaly, your friend was "that guy" the other night and you felt the need to make a thread?

Yes. Perhaps you would like to post in it?

Original Rufus on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Bogey wrote:
    livejournal.com:arrow:

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    What's up Teefs?

Don't you hate being "that guy?"

I mean, sure... we've all been "that guy" but damn if it isn't totally embarassing.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    CG FaggotryCG Faggotry BristolRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Off to "Gitmo"

CG Faggotry on
    bulbesssigfinal.jpg
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I think if you drink enough you automatically learn new languages temporarily.

Weaver on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    whoa

when i get drunk and pissed off and emo

i just become a whinier, angrier, facepunchier version of myself

i don't become bizarro pony who is a democrat-voting white rapper

Pony on
  • Options
    edited May 2007

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    eryu90eryu90 Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    um punch him in the vag.

eryu90 on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I become approximately 200% more gay.

CG Faggotry on
    bulbesssigfinal.jpg
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Man I done some dumb shit trashed...

Still, I suppose it's better than when my buddy pissed in his own bedroom and went through a whole phase where he was carrying a knife on him and threatening to kill his ex-girlfriend. It was a brief phase, thankfully.

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    MoriartyMoriarty __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    i'm reporting ur post for n word

Moriarty on
    will suck dick for shock images and videos
  • Options
    edited May 2007

Is that so?

Pony on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I am not sure what "that guy" means, really
    I see that you haven't been drunk in groups very often.

You'll learn it soon enough.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    whoa

when i get drunk and pissed off and emo

i just become a whinier, angrier, facepunchier version of myself

i don't become bizarro pony who is a democrat-voting white rapper

vanilla ice?

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007

Is that so?

I get very lude on the booze. A friend who is the worst girl at being straight I have ever seen will ask me to snog random guys for her amusement. I often accept.

CG Faggotry on
    bulbesssigfinal.jpg
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    One time I got so drunk I found this guy's wallet in total darkness

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    [Tycho?][Tycho?] As elusive as doubt Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    If a friend of mine did that I would punch him in the face for being an idiot. Or just leave, and let him get beaten up/arrested.

[Tycho?] on
    mvaYcgc.jpg
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Moriarty wrote: »
    ^^ SNITCH ^^

Fucking piece of shit fucking snitch, I'mma fucking MMA your sorry ass next time I'm in CA, goddamn sorry ass fucking snitch.

• Options
    edited May 2007
    guys a couple weeks back

i got riproaringly drunk

however, it did not occur to me that the antibiotics i had been taking specifically said on them "DO NOT CONSUME ALCOHOL WHILE TAKING THIS MEDICATION"

so man did i ever get sick

like we are talking vomitting blood oh god it's eating my stomach lining sick

i could've died

i woke up in the morning soaking wet from about my gut to my mid-thigh

and all i could think was "god damn it please tell me i did not piss the bed"

however

it was actually blood and vomit because apparently i woke up in the middle of the night and despite one of my buddies putting a metal bowl right next to my bed for that express purpose, i just sat up in my bed, threw up on myself, and went back to sleep

so, here i am, awake in a puddle of my own blood and vomit, with a gunshot wound to the leg, and just happy i didn't piss my own bed

because that would've been too much.

Pony on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Weaver wrote: »

The point is more...he probably is that fucked up, and in fact, fancies himself a nazi. And only now was he ever drunk enough to let that slip.

I don't imagine I'll be hanging out with him much anymore.

Original Rufus on
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Weaver wrote: »

maybe he was just possessed by the ghost of adolf hitler, briefly

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I've become convinced that I was in touch with the force at times as well. It is a passing feeling, don't put any stock in it.

• Options
    edited May 2007
    i'm reporting ur post too celery

Moriarty on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    "I've got standards"?
    What a bitch!

#pipe on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    guys a couple weeks back

i got riproaringly drunk

however, it did not occur to me that the antibiotics i had been taking specifically said on them "DO NOT CONSUME ALCOHOL WHILE TAKING THIS MEDICATION"

i could've died

however

it was actually blood and vomit because apparently i woke up in the middle of the night and despite one of my buddies putting a metal bowl right next to my bed for that express purpose, i just sat up in my bed, threw up on myself, and went back to sleep

so, here i am, awake in a puddle of my own blood and vomit, with a gunshot wound to the leg, and just happy i didn't piss my own bed

Who shot you, sheriff?

CG Faggotry on
    bulbesssigfinal.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Poi + mushrooms = seriously, I can use the force.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    she was clearly hankerin' for a rapin'

Moriarty on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    guys a couple weeks back

i got riproaringly drunk

i could've died

however

Who shot you, sheriff?

a co-worker

he thought it would be funny

Pony on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    guys a couple weeks back

i got riproaringly drunk

i could've died

however

Who shot you, sheriff?

a co-worker

.22?

CG Faggotry on
    bulbesssigfinal.jpg
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    I've become convinced that I was in touch with the force at times as well. It is a passing feeling, don't put any stock in it.
    No but I really did find a guy's wallet in total darkness! In his drunken gratitude, he agreed to become my slave for a year!

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    #pipe wrote: »
    "I've got standards"?
    What a bitch!

she probably went home with a white-woman stealing non-white person!

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    guys a couple weeks back

i got riproaringly drunk

i could've died

however

Who shot you, sheriff?

a co-worker

Ah, I have so much to look forward too when I get my first job this summer!

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2007
    seriously, why the fuck didn't someone man up and just punch this piece of shit in the fucking teeth the first fucking time he started saying any of that shit

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    guys a couple weeks back

i got riproaringly drunk

i could've died

however

Who shot you, sheriff?

a co-worker

was it?

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Moriarty wrote: »
    ^^ SNITCH ^^

Fucking piece of shit fucking snitch, I'mma fucking MMA your sorry ass next time I'm in CA, goddamn sorry ass fucking snitch.
    Celery77 what is your opinion on the "Stop Snitchin'" movement
    I made a whole thread about in D&D once, TFS, I'm sorry you weren't there to watch me win the board over with my charm and wit.

Basically I think the snitch-laws, as currently implemented, are disastrous, shameful, and horribly harmful to the poor community in general, and I can't really fault them for fighting back, although yes murdering the families of the snitches is a little much.

• Options
    ascotascot Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    No but I really did find a guy's wallet in total darkness! In his drunken gratitude, he agreed to become my slave for a year!

I don't even remember Scarlet mentioning he'd lost his wallet....

must have been in that friggin wow thread.

ascot on
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    guys a couple weeks back

i got riproaringly drunk

i could've died

however

Who shot you, sheriff?

a co-worker

was it?

I lol'd

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png