As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Everybody get up, it's time to Ham now [Overwatch]

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    So did Spitfire not sleep at all last night because they were haunted by the NYXL game or what

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    what the heck is goin on

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    This is the funniest shit
    Somehow win 2 maps by playing a different composition, better switch back to Corey's fucking Zarya

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Good OWL this week.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    I remember Taimou or someone saying that the Widow players have just been practicing like crazy, and that once Widow becomes meta again the level of play is gonna be just insane

AKM seems to be making a strong case that that is indeed the case

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    AKM's Genji, on the other hand...

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Fuel is just one big oof

• Options
    mightyjongyomightyjongyo Sour Crrm East Bay, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    They looked absolutely defeated and dejected after that third map, yikes

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    AKM's Genji, on the other hand...

it didn't seem like zach's genji was much better

jinmu's genji, on the other hand...

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    I have OWL on one screen and GDQ on a second.

This is a good day.

Much better than Dallas', oof.

• Options
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Baidol wrote: »
    I have OWL on one screen and GDQ on a second.

This is a good day.

Much better than Dallas', oof.

hi5, same here

• Options
  • Options
    Ah yes, yet more of the bog standard nano doomfist meta

Also quad tank

Also ana/mercy triple DPS Orisa?

What even

• Options
    Baidol wrote: »
    Good OWL this week.

well today hasn't been good OWL but it's certainly been something to watch

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Also why are teams running Ana goats again? I thought the pro teams ended up deciding that Zen goats was just better, or at least less counter-able.

But suddenly like within a week a bunch of teams are running ana again

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Possibly to deal with the more prevalent pharah's or with more switching you get the nade and dart for high impact plays on cooldown.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Blase's doomfist is legit nutty. He's the only Doomfist I've seen who can actually peel for his tanks, he plays around his team really well, while still going for picks as well

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Also why are teams running Ana goats again? I thought the pro teams ended up deciding that Zen goats was just better, or at least less counter-able.

Actually I guess i can answer that myself, teams are dropping D.Va for Sombra and sticking with it, so that opens things up for grav+nade combos again.

There was definitely a long stretch there though where teams would just auto-lock zen no matter if D.Va was on the other team or not, and it still seems to depend on the team's taste.

Kana on
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular

Actually I guess i can answer that myself, teams are dropping D.Va for Sombra and sticking with it, so that opens things up for grav+nade combos again.

There was definitely a long stretch there though where teams would just auto-lock zen no matter if D.Va was on the other team or not, and it still seems to depend on the team's taste.

Bingo. Nothing to stop biotic grenade means Ana is back on the menu. Even better than out healing damage with an ult is totally denying healing on a cooldown.

• Options
    Kruise was too tilted

• Options
    Jake's rocket accuracy is nuts.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Jake's rocket accuracy is nuts.

yeah, he gets treated as kind of a meme these days, but his pharah is hot fire

• Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    Here are the Outlaws I know.

• Options
    Sigh, yeah.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    lmao

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    oh my god these games today

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Xepher cashing in every single scrimbuck right there.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    So Mayhem are going to win Stage 4 now right

Coinage on
  • Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    edited June 2019
    He didn't even fully die! He got demeched, ran back to spawn as Baby D.Va and switched to Bastion!

LuvTheMonkey on
    Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    He didn't even fully die! He got demeched, ran back to spawn as Baby D.Va and switched to Bastion!

big brain play

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    God the Outlaws' Haters BTFO segment is the funniest shit now

• Options
    Ahahahahaha that bubble

• Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    edited June 2019
    Maybe LAV will finally give us our first and only good game of the day.

Edit 1: I say LAV because VAN always does their best to give us a good game.

Edit 2: And I've been busy, so I missed the first two maps.

BionicPenguin on
  • Options
    Valiant is gonna get caster cursed.

• Options
    Sombra is broken

• Options
    me hearing about this match score:

soulja-boy-draaaake-e1548790403571-710x532.png

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Coinage wrote: »
    Sombra is broken

Ok so how do you explain Seominsoo right now?