As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Everybody get up, it's time to Ham now [Overwatch]

19596979899101»

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Oh my god that sleep dart on Haksal.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    Kariv is going absolutely nuclear.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Kariv is an actual god

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Holy fuck.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    I WAS HERE PogU

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Baidol wrote: »
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    They may have been the single best performance on Ana I've ever seen.

• Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    That's the sort of match I love to see.

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    35 sleeps

he was nailing all his darts when they played shanghai, too

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    I now look forward to people complaining about Sombra instead of complaining about goats.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Someone on Reddit pointed out that the 2 biggest upsets this stage were by 2 teams that had an 0-7 stage and technically are both owned by Immortals at the moment

So the script writers are doing lines again

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    I definitely want to watch Kariv's PoV of Dorado

That was absolutely nuts

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Baidol wrote: »
    I now look forward to people complaining about Sombra instead of complaining about goats.
    I've been saying Sombra is worse than normal goats this whole time!

• Options
    Oh hey, they made a new one of these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQomlr61Bdc

Also the original, for those who haven't seen it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr0sdu3uJFg

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    woo

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    Late but SHD v LAG
    LAG is one of the best flex teams and they refuse to get off goats or are off it long enough to make progress only to switch back and lose matches. What?

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited June 2019
    It was good playing with the crew last night. Though apparently they were way ahead of schedule and opened up the server for testing an hour early, so I could have gone to bed at 11:30 had i known.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    The Jjonak skin is this week, right?

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    yeah, tomorrow or thursday i think?

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    Now that we know that they get a skin, I bet that this years public vote for MVP will be heavily weighted in favour of how popular their main is.

The public only make up 25% of the ballot thoughh.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options