Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PC Restarts Whenever I Try to Shut Down

darunia106darunia106 J-bob in gamesDeath MountainRegistered User regular
So recently I've been finding my computer turned on when I get on it in the morning after shutting it down the night before. A quick google search says that this is because the computer is experiencing a system failure during shut down which is causing the reboot possibly due to recently installed drivers or hardware. I have recently replaced my GTX 770 with a GTX 1080 ti which is making me suspect this is the issue. I know there's a quick fix where I can change the settings so the computer doesn't restart after a system failure but I would rather correct the system failure itself. How would I go about fixing this? I've tried to look up the memory dump file for any bsods recorded but I've only found an error that says the memory dump file couldn't be loaded.

EDIT: And its fixed now. Figures.

MYtio8V.jpg
darunia106 on