As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

You play video games on a [Nintendo], right?

19495969798100»

• Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I went ahead and preordered Smash because why not.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    I haven't decided if I want a physical copy or not

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    I wanna awesome that but I feel like I'm not sure if the creator is getting off on it or not.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I pretty much default to physical copies for Switch games, especially official Nintendo ones, because 1) Nintendo games hold their value for a LONG time and 2) I really like the extremely dumb prospect of, like, having Diablo 3 on a tiny lil' cartridge.

• Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    The Smash 4 bundles included all of the mii fighter costume items, so they definitely were not a savings if you didn’t want that stuff or the lazy rehash stages

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    I pretty much default to physical copies for Switch games, especially official Nintendo ones, because 1) Nintendo games hold their value for a LONG time and 2) I really like the extremely dumb prospect of, like, having Diablo 3 on a tiny lil' cartridge.

Plus, you lick them

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    i mean kirby has always been the canonically strongest being in smash

little pink ball kills gods in his games

on an unrelated note, I think I'm gonna have to main P. Plant in Smash Ultimate. The reason I gravitated to Duck Hunt in 4 was because of how dumb including him was. P. Plant is even dumber i.e. better.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    If you wanna get trolly, throw all the trophies and spirits in there too.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    My favorite bit about P. plant is its little feet sticking out below a hollow terracotta pot.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
This discussion has been closed.