Options

WWE is real bad. Indy [Wrestling] is real good.

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Daniel Bryan seems like the right guy to try to unionize the WWE. What are they going to do? Fire him and let him go to New Japan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iVowkhUot4

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    https://www.wwe.com/article/talking-snack-and-baron-corbins-haunted-world-set-to-premiere-on-halloween
    Talking Snack finds host Cathy Kelley in the kitchen with past and present WWE Superstars as they make tasty snacks and get candid about their careers, their lives outside the ring and more. The series kicks off with a special, spooky-themed episode featuring The Boogeyman.

In Baron Corbin’s Haunted World, the acting Raw General Manager visits creepy — and supposedly haunted — locations around the world, starting with the St. Augustine Lighthouse in Florida where the ghosts of three little girls are said to walk the grounds.

WWE you motherfuckers, why did you have to do the Saudi show, I want to watch this

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    https://www.wwe.com/article/talking-snack-and-baron-corbins-haunted-world-set-to-premiere-on-halloween
    Talking Snack finds host Cathy Kelley in the kitchen with past and present WWE Superstars as they make tasty snacks and get candid about their careers, their lives outside the ring and more. The series kicks off with a special, spooky-themed episode featuring The Boogeyman.

In Baron Corbin’s Haunted World, the acting Raw General Manager visits creepy — and supposedly haunted — locations around the world, starting with the St. Augustine Lighthouse in Florida where the ghosts of three little girls are said to walk the grounds.

WWE you motherfuckers, why did you have to do the Saudi show, I want to watch this

Baron Corbin threatening to beat up ghosts is high on my list of things I do want to see...

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options

WWE has so many things I want to support from NXT to 205 Live to having the best roster they've ever had. All I want from them, for me to re-subscribe, is a single gesture that says they're not run by the worst people. Tell Hogan to fuck off, cancel the Saudi show, make a charitable donation to Sami for Syria....anything and they just won't.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    The 33rd episode of the Everything Evolves podcast is its last https://audioboom.com/posts/7066949-everything-evolves-33-the-end

• Options
    It is real nice of WWE to put the only match I could have possibly given a shit about on free TV though.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    Aw hell yes, Joe is jumping AJ.

• Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Andy Joe wrote: »
    Styles and Bryan are booked for some kind of confrontation segment tonight already. It gets heated, both men demand the title match happen immediately, Paige acquiesces. WWE title is either left off Crown Jewel entirely or a last-minute replacement match is made.

Called it.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    dang tenille dashwood just posted some wild pics on instagram that document how severe her psoriasis is, it’s crazy

hope she can keep on the mend

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular

WWE has so many things I want to support from NXT to 205 Live to having the best roster they've ever had. All I want from them, for me to re-subscribe, is a single gesture that says they're not run by the worst people. Tell Hogan to fuck off, cancel the Saudi show, make a charitable donation to Sami for Syria....anything and they just won't.

That clip of Stephanie saying "philanthropy is the new PR" from years ago...

...did they think lip service was the same thing as philanthropy?

'Cause these days just saying you support something good will only get you a day, a week tops, of good PR until people find out you're still the scumbag you've always been and you didn't even give one penny to an actual charitable organization related to the cause you claim to support.

• Options
    the new day continue to be extremely fucking good

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    PwnanObrien on
    Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    New Day Rock

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    Montez Ford did a piledriver at the Evolve show.

Wrestling is still very weird.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/DeqhG4dF1vE

I was prepared to only talk about Sammy’s flip off the balcony, but then the entire 6-Man tag happened.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    So my friend who’s now working in CMLL got this goddamned AMAZING fanart made of her.

xzwf83zjo27d.jpeg

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    https://youtu.be/lxkmgbmjKW4

holy shit corey’s first line is the hardest I’ve laughed at wrestling in a very long time

i want to live in that world

• Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    I grew up as a young babie when Doink was the scariest thing in wresslin. Evil Doink made me love the dark side of wrestling personas.
    I came back years later and fell in love with The Brood in the attitude era.

Every generation of the WWE needs The Brood.

• Options
    ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    For this generation, it's Randy Orton twisting Jeff Hardy's ear hole in grotesque ways.

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • Options
    AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    Submission expert Daniel Bryan forced to tap out after already receiving a Styles Clash?

EDIT: Also Sheamus got a tan! He's gone up an entire shade of white by making himself up as a ghoul

AlphaRomero on
  • Options
  • Options
    AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    It's insane how much wwe was holding her back.

• Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    For this generation, it's Randy Orton twisting Jeff Hardy's ear hole in grotesque ways.

Twisting Earhole was my college metal band.

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Hogan officially advertised for Crown Jewel on wwe dot com

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
  • Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/DeqhG4dF1vE

I was prepared to only talk about Sammy’s flip off the balcony, but then the entire 6-Man tag happened.

What the actual fuck was that German suplex by Bandido?

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options

I love how cursed this stupid show is.

• Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    The amount of work WWE is putting into insisting Becky is the heel in this match exceeds the overall work spent promoting this entire PPV.

I get the cheering for Becky, to a point, and on a smart/meta level, but past that -- where Becky is now, I don't really get it.

What? She is good at what she does, and isn't really shitting on the crowd so why would they not like her?

She is so over here and it is amazing. She's not wrong when she says that she saved the women's title more than Flair's 7 reigns ever did.

EDIT: Woof, bit obvious with the ref getting Becky that chair though

She's great, and I can even get behind her put downs of the rest of the roster, but the unprovoked attacks, using the belt to cheat, or just trying to walk out on the match aren't really the things I'm interested in cheering her for.

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    The amount of work WWE is putting into insisting Becky is the heel in this match exceeds the overall work spent promoting this entire PPV.

I get the cheering for Becky, to a point, and on a smart/meta level, but past that -- where Becky is now, I don't really get it.

What? She is good at what she does, and isn't really shitting on the crowd so why would they not like her?

She is so over here and it is amazing. She's not wrong when she says that she saved the women's title more than Flair's 7 reigns ever did.

EDIT: Woof, bit obvious with the ref getting Becky that chair though

She's great, and I can even get behind her put downs of the rest of the roster, but the unprovoked attacks, using the belt to cheat, or just trying to walk out on the match aren't really the things I'm interested in cheering her for.

People will overlook heel behavior if they like the wrestler. Always have.

How do you think Austin turned face?

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    how the fuck do you go from removed from history to the goddamn host

• Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »

I guess WWE has decided to go full shitlord.

I'm glad to not be supporting them anymore.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options

If you do predictions for the event, “Hogan shakes and raises Lashley’s hand after Lashley wins tournament” might be the safest of bets

• Options
    Nah, Rey or Orton will win. None of the money marks know who the hell Lashley is.

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular

The only hurdle you need to clear is aplologize for getting caught and you’re golden again.

Please note that the hurdle is buried in the ground.

• Options
    KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular

To quote a wise man, "everybody has a price".

• Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    edited October 2018
    Sprout wrote: »

I love how cursed this stupid show is.

"Saudia Arabia has decided to pay your company $450 million to hold shows there for the next ten years."

"That's good."

"Saudi Arabia is a hotbed of terrorism, oil tycoons cranking out carbon dioxide, and religous fanaticism."

"That's bad."
    "But they're the US's biggest ally in the region!"

"That's good!"

"So the US has been selling them weapons with which they've been slaughtering Yemeni civilians."

"That's bad."

"But the Crown Prince is known as a liberal reformer who is advancing rights for women."

"That's good!"

"He's directly responsible for the jailing of the women who protested for women's rights and brutally murdering a journalist."

"That's bad."

"He likes sports entertainment!"

"That's good!"

"So he's asked for Hulk Hogan to appear at the show."

"..."

"That's bad."

"Can I have my $450 million now?"

Shadowen on
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQs59RhwH5A

On a very spooky episode of Being the Elite, Marty is a very good storyteller (and also wants a release), SCU really enjoy the Jericho Cruise, Cody begs to be on Flip's ALL OUT, and Kenny makes sure everyone keeps their promise of sticking together.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
This discussion has been closed.