Options

WWE is real bad. Indy [Wrestling] is real good.

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Holy christ

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    I didn't know she had a leg drag as her finisher.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    Rhea is such an asshole and I am totally here for it.

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited November 2018

These were their outfits for the Impact vs. ROH match on Jericho's cruise lol

Crippl3 on
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    No Bowsette? Amateur hour.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    How2Wrestling revealing that Otis Dozovic and Mandy Rose aren't actually dating has shaken me to my very core.

It does turn Otis from lovable weirdo to just a weirdo.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »

These were their outfits for the Impact vs. ROH match on Jericho's cruise lol

Love how excited Nick is to be Luigi, the role everyone knows he was born to play.

Also who would have been Waluigi? Yujiro? Also Flip would have totally been, like, Sonic, because he didn't get the memo on what everyone was doing.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER SURVIVOR RECAP FEATURING JOHNNY MUNDO AND HIS BROCHACHOS
    - And it should be pointed out that the episode title references Johnny's new Brochacho alliance, because these three good boys are going to go far probably.
    - There's this running gag about someone not giving up their jacket, and I just don't care about any of this. GET TO THE BROCHACHOS!
    - Oh thank god we're now at the Brochachos, and Christian (the nerdy Brochacho and comptroller of Slamtown) is going to try and go fishing. John is very supportive of him, giving him thumbs-up and yelling out words of encouragement! I love them so much.
    - Reward Challenge for kabobs! The setup is hard to explain, but it does give the very-good visual of all of the Brochachos holding a bag together like the good friends they are. That friendship also helps them win the Reward Challenge.
    - The Brochachos celebrate by eating peppers. They are so very entertaining. CHRISTIAN IS FEEDING JOHN AND IT IS ADORABLE OH MY GOD!
    - Christian actually gets a really great confessional about how unaccustomed he is to being popular and included in things, and it is just the sweetest thing and I want these boys to hang out forever.
    - OH MY GOD JOHN IS TEACHING CHRISTIAN HOW TO MOONWALK THIS IS JUST THE BEST!
    - Immunity Challenge time! This one involves carrying a saucer full of water through an obstacle course, then solve a puzzle. The Brochachos are just so much better than everyone else at the water-carrying, which gives them a huge early advantage that leads to an easy immunity win for John and the boys.
    - A quote from my mom: "boy John is getting down to nothing." I kinda agree, the Mayor of Slamtown is starting to get really veiny and his muscle definition is starting to get
    lost a bit. This game is rough on the body.
    - My god we spent 20 whole minutes with this awful tribe that sucks and has Mike from School of Rock and this is just the worst.

Anyway MERGE TIME NEXT WEEK BABY!

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • Options
    I'm An Elk; Shoot MeI'm An Elk; Shoot Me It's Fiddler Crab Season! Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    how the fuck do you go from removed from history to the goddamn host

https://youtu.be/GO0JaecRWy0

• Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    Kushida & Sabin vs Roppongi 3k was a really good match today. Fast paced and fun the whole way.

• Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    Evidently Bryan, who knew little or nothing about Saudi Arabia until he got there, largely felt he couldn’t go back under those circumstances. It wasn’t so much that the women weren’t allowed to perform, even though he’s married to a woman wrestler and has a sister-in-law who wrestles. But the key was what he learned about the treatment of homosexuals, and also, that they wouldn’t allow Sami Zayn to perform on the show, and he considered that racism.

It was not the current controversy over Khashoggi that evidently made him make his decision, although one would think it made him feel more strongly that his decision wasn’t wrong.

He had asked to lose to The Miz in Australia in the match where the winner would get the title shot. It’s not clear if that was because he knew the title shot was coming in Saudi Arabia, or because he felt that it wasn’t time yet to get his conclusive win which would come across as the blow-off of the program.

Daniel Bryan is a good dude.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    Evidently Bryan, who knew little or nothing about Saudi Arabia until he got there, largely felt he couldn’t go back under those circumstances. It wasn’t so much that the women weren’t allowed to perform, even though he’s married to a woman wrestler and has a sister-in-law who wrestles. But the key was what he learned about the treatment of homosexuals, and also, that they wouldn’t allow Sami Zayn to perform on the show, and he considered that racism.

It was not the current controversy over Khashoggi that evidently made him make his decision, although one would think it made him feel more strongly that his decision wasn’t wrong.

He had asked to lose to The Miz in Australia in the match where the winner would get the title shot. It’s not clear if that was because he knew the title shot was coming in Saudi Arabia, or because he felt that it wasn’t time yet to get his conclusive win which would come across as the blow-off of the program.

Daniel Bryan is a good dude.

I'm glad its not just the current controversy, but everything about how Saudi Arabia operates that helped him shape his opinion. Yes, killing journalists is bad, but the country has been a bad influence in the region for a long time.

• Options
    Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    Ms Dapper wrote: »
    How2Wrestling revealing that Otis Dozovic and Mandy Rose aren't actually dating has shaken me to my very core.

It does turn Otis from lovable weirdo to just a weirdo.

Awww. I thought it was obviously a joke from the start. Otherwise she'd be in at least one of the videos him and Tucker make where they are grilling a full cow's worth of steaks. Still loveable in my book.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    In the Great Matchups announcements department:

McAloon Productions announced Mil Muertes vs PCO for their February 1st Come Hell Or High Water event in Atlanta

And AIW is running LA Park vs Nick Gage for their Hell On Earth show this month

• Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Hello everyone

Austin Aries made the worst tweet in the world today and I am absolutely not going to share it here

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    He managed to make a worse vegan tweet than Trent seven, proving that Aries always goes over where it counts

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    All of his tweets are pretty awful from the horrible shit I saw, so its hard to say.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    It's fucking magical and I recommend finding it so it will be stuck in your head forever.

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Oh man I heard Aries talking about his veganism on Wrestling Observer Live and he was absolutely insufferable.

• Options
    burboburbo Registered User regular
    Austin Aries is vegan but also a Trump dude? Ohh man, I'm so torn on whether to like him or not now.

• Options
    KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    burbo wrote: »
    Austin Aries is vegan but also a Trump dude? Ohh man, I'm so torn on whether to like him or not now.

I know, right? Next thing you know he's going to tweet about kicking puppies and only listening to the Gary Cherone-fronted Van Halen.

• Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular

I'm going to go with "don't like him."

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    just looked at aries twitter and like, it's a bunch of over the top and uncouth whatever about being a vegan and how killing animals is destroying the planet and he sounds like a radical leftist, and then it ends with a nice story about coming together with some people with different backgrounds... and he says maga. I am so confused. best not to dwell on it.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    burboburbo Registered User regular
    Well, I mean, killing animals IS destroying our planet.

• Options
    BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »

On a very spooky episode of Being the Elite, Marty is a very good storyteller (and also wants a release), SCU really enjoy the Jericho Cruise, Cody begs to be on Flip's ALL OUT, and Kenny makes sure everyone keeps their promise of sticking together.
    It's so crazy seeing them in the Garden Villa and Cagney's Steakhouse knocking shit over.

XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    edited November 2018

71% of all global emissions can be traced back to like 100 companies

Regulation is the immediate impactful solution to climate change

WeedLordVegeta on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular

oh, yes I agree to be clear. I didn't mean the 'radical leftist' thing as an insult.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    AJRAJR Some guy who wrestles NorwichRegistered User regular
    If Twitter has shown me anything, it's that there are plenty of vegan wrestlers out there, and a good number of them aren't douchebags like Aries. He's just a gross dude in general.

I think the last time I listened to anything from him was on Jericho's podcast where he finishes the interview talking about how all the fluoride in the water is probably giving kids autism.

Aaron O'Malley. Wrestler extraordinaire.
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Is this irony?

• Options

You don't need to wait for Chuckie T to post commentary on twitter he'll be in the booth at Power Struggle. I'd prefer he had a match, but this is good too.

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Schide wrote: »
    Is this irony?

No, this is real life.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Has Jericho entered his Crow phase?

uyvfOQy.png
This discussion has been closed.