Options

WWE is real bad. Indy [Wrestling] is real good.

• Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    you tell me buddy
    wrq0psalv37f.jpeg

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    So the WWE never responded to my email. They have sent an email every other day either hawking their product or trying to get me to resub to the Network.

I am not surprised.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I’m so sad Power Struggle is on at the same time as LoL championship game :(

• Options
    Pollock and Wai are good people. I believe I mentioned this previously but now that it's day of and there's a link to provide, it's worth mentioning again

• Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    Schide wrote: »
    Is this irony?

Irony is dead. RIP.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    MolotovCockatooMolotovCockatoo Registered User regular
    Whelp, cancelled my network sub. It did give me the option to select 'other' and a text field for the cancellation reason, so they must have added that back in, and I for sure let them know unequivocally why.

Killjoy wrote: »
    No jeez Orik why do you assume the worst about people?

Because he moderates an internet forum

http://lexiconmegatherium.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    New Japan is now providing English CC translations for the monthly Taguchi vids
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_az9PRVMh4o

Expert analysis!

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Whelp, cancelled my network sub. It did give me the option to select 'other' and a text field for the cancellation reason, so they must have added that back in, and I for sure let them know unequivocally why.

Yeah I unsubscribed a few days ago and I forget the exact wording but I said something like "for the company's horrific business practices, such as taking money to promote a government regime that is committing genocide". In hindsight I wish I had said more about treatment of workers, promotion of racists, sexual abusers, and generally awful people, working with terrible charities but not supporting one operated by one of its own employees - excuse me, private contractors. Etc etc

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Brock won the title back

bleghhhh

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    Brock won the title back

bleghhhh
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fuck

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    BOY that cancellation feels even more super great now! Jesus Christ WWE wtf

• Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    And now Shane has taken the Miz's spot in the Crown Jewel finals because Miz 'hurt himself' jumping off the apron.

Great sell by Miz, though.

Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Wait. He won.

Best in the world. Shane McMahon.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    he won a tournament by winning one match

I mean if the crowd likes it, whatever. and I guess it builds to survivor series. but I am glad I stopped watching when blizzcon started... I knew it was gonna be a mess when they set up a heel vs heel final, before that I was confident miz was gonna win over seth and he could use it the way heels normally use the king of the ring.

but lesnar winning I really can't udnerstand. would the crowd have had that much trouble cheering braun? again I guess they can fix this at survivor series but it still seems dumb.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    what is this company

• Options
    astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    Sad Pouty Tantrum - the hottest new WWE PPV!

Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    what on earth

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    This is the stupidest outcome you could have had from this thing. I love it.

• Options
    edited November 2018
    Legacy wrote: »
    Wait. He won.

Blankzilla wrote: »
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fuck

BlankZoe on
    CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    Oh ffs. No one is allowed to dethrone him but Roman, so are we stuck with Lesnar for years again?

• Options
    never dienever die Registered User regular
    Looked up what happened with Strowman and Lesnar, it's fucking dumb as hell. They don't want Strowman to look bad, so they have him hit with the belt before the match, and then takng like five F-5s in a row to win.

Fucking why?

You just got rid of Lesnar, did they fucking panic without Reigns being available? if so, why not Strowman? The guy super fucking over with everyone, that checks all of the traditional boxes with champion for the WWE?

• Options
    fucking

what

• Options
    so when's All In 2

• Options
    so when's All In 2

Dave said they're still working on talent deals so there won't be news on that front for a bit, but they're scouting locations with the intent of having 2 All In events for 2019

• Options
    Soooo...with the way the last two matches have gone, my fantasy booking of Hogan interfering with this match doesn't seem too crazy anymore...

Let's go nWo!

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Oh ffs. No one is allowed to dethrone him but Roman, so are we stuck with Lesnar for years again?

Somehow I knew you'd blame Roman for this

WeedLordVegeta on
  • Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    never die wrote: »
    Looked up what happened with Strowman and Lesnar, it's fucking dumb as hell. They don't want Strowman to look bad, so they have him hit with the belt before the match, and then takng like five F-5s in a row to win.

Fucking why?

You just got rid of Lesnar, did they fucking panic without Reigns being available? if so, why not Strowman? The guy super fucking over with everyone, that checks all of the traditional boxes with champion for the WWE?

Supposedly Lesnar decided he wanted to come back within weeks of his initially dropping the title, presumably for the GRR payday.

• Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    Wow.

Just...

Wow.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Just a fucking dumpster fire on every level

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Brock won the title back

bleghhhh
    Wait. He won.

ko8ep7R.jpg

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    I do think it’s impressive that WWE managed to put on a real good PPV and a clusterfuck PPV in the span of one week.

Unsurprisingly, the NXT crew was in charge of Evolution, with most of the main roster crew already off to Saudi Arabia for Crown jewel.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    Brock won the title back

bleghhhh
    Wait. He won.

ko8ep7R.jpg

Obviously, being the World Cup winner, Shane needs to challenge Brock for the Universal Title now. What's the worst that could happen, anyway? Shane wins? That's pretty mild as worst case scenarios go anymore...

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options

Haha holy shit stop putting this old lumps of meat on TV

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular

Haha holy shit stop putting this old lumps of meat on TV

"Wait, do I whip you or do you whip me? Fuck it."

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Wow that's just sad for both men. That's like the "I'm buying a harley because I like them" of wrestling.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    We need to find Vince's phylactery

• Options
    Vince being taken out of the equation won't solve any of the REAL problems at this point though

Like the shows would probably be better in terms of the wrestling and plots but the behind the scenes toxicity like the Saudi Deal or bringing Hogan back is something all of the McMahons and HHH are down with and support so at best it would be like putting a fresh coat of paint on a mold-filled, rotten building

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Vince being taken out of the equation won't solve any of the REAL problems at this point though

Like the shows would probably be better in terms of the wrestling and plots but the behind the scenes toxicity like the Saudi Deal or bringing Hogan back is something all of the McMahons and HHH are down with and support so at best it would be like putting a fresh coat of paint on a mold-filled, rotten building

Are we sure anybody else actually supports that shit or is it just them going along with it because ultimately they have to?

Mwx884o.jpg
This discussion has been closed.