As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

WWE is real bad. Indy [Wrestling] is real good.

1939495969799»

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Kanden wrote: »
    Can you imagine a WrestlingWorld ala Disneyworld though?

"and here kids is 'vitamin supplement land' where you can get totally legal substances shot into your butts so you'll grow big and strong!"

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Ms Dapper wrote: »
    They're putting Cobb and Elgin back in a team for the World Tag League

????????

Gedo is gonna showcase some exceptional booking where every match involving these two ends with Cobb leaving the ring after throwing Elgin through about 20 rows of chairs.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    astrobstrd wrote: »
    I would absolutely love for Brock to have the belt for his UFC fight and just get absolutely clowned.

It's what everyone involved deserves.

He's going to be clowned.

DC is better than him.

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    More specifically, Cormier just became the first man to defend belts at two different weight classes in MMA history.

Meanwhile Brock hasn't won a fight without the juice since 2010.

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Shadowen wrote: »
    More specifically, Cormier just became the first man to defend belts at two different weight classes in MMA history.

Meanwhile Brock hasn't won a fight without the juice since 2010.

hqdefault.jpg

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    o skipper my skipper

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    Becky still out here killing it on Twitter.

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular

I’m at least glad wrestling fan artists are getting paid a bit to draw hunks

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    SURVIVOR RECAP FOR JOHNNY IMPACT AND THE BROCHACHOS
    - *extremely Michael Cole voice* IT'S MERGE TIME. And, surprise of surprised, everyone will be coming to the beach of the Brochachos, which happens to be the newest beach settlement made. Interesting choice for sure, but I can't complain because it means the Brochachos get to be amazing hosts.
    - Hell, we get a quick confessional from John talking about how excited he is to consume some calories and finally get some of his mass back.
    - I also love the merge because all of the pre-merge plans just IMMEDIATELY go out the window as groups figure out what happened while they were split.
    - There is just no unity between all the Goliaths or all the Davids, and it's great. One of the Davids got drunk at the merge feast and has been going around throwing his tribemates under the bus, it's so great.
    - It also means the Brochachos are starting to split apart, as the other Goliaths don't want Comptroller of Slamtown Christian out, as they see him as a threat. John didn't seem too happy with this idea.
    - The other non-John Brochacho, Dan, is also committing the Survivor sin of coupling up with a female player. I will never understand why people immediately try to go after couples on this show, but it's always a thing. Dan at least has two immunity idols, so that's nice.
    - Things are not looking great for John all of a sudden? He has his Goliath group, but half of them are also creating a separate alliance that he is not a part of. Hopefully he sniffs that out quickly.
    - IMMUNITY TIME! I hate how they do individual immunity challenges to start, because they're all these ridiculous endurance challenges, and just seems like a ton of horseshit.
    - John actually did really well, but he stepped off, and went out at 4.
    - Post-challenge, Angelina immediately sets her sights on Comptroller of Slamtown Christian. Christian is also part of this shadow-alliance that formed. The other Brochachos are not excited about it, and we may be immediately see things break down quickly.
    - The Brochachos and the shadow-alliance together decide they hate this plan, and decide they're flipping the vote again. The politics of what is going on right now is FASCINATING, especially since the Davids are not a part of any of this at ALL.
    - AND ANGELINA DECIDES TO BLOW THIS SHIT UP ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. God bless this shit.
    - This basically leads to a Tribal Council where everything blows up almost immediately. My favorite part is that the Brochachos still sat together, because even though they're basically on different sides right now, they're still friends.
    - Angelina has to admit to revealing what the vote was earlier, and Jeff Probst does his best to help throw her under the bus.
    - Moral of the story: Angelina sucks at this game, but the Goliaths still decide to vote Elizabeth out. I'm pretty sure Angelina is next, though.
    - OH GOD THE NEXT TIME ON FEATURED JOHN UTTERING THE WORDS "BROCHACHO BLINDSIDE" MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT.

John....is not in as great a spot anymore. Though he still may skate by for awhile more.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Becky still out here killing it on Twitter.

It's starting. Becky's at the front of that image.

Edit. I'm actually hoping for a no finish to that match though because they're not going to let Becky tap out ronda even if she's the better one anymore than aj is going over brock.

AlphaRomero on
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »
    SURVIVOR RECAP FOR JOHNNY IMPACT AND THE BROCHACHOS
    - *extremely Michael Cole voice* IT'S MERGE TIME. And, surprise of surprised, everyone will be coming to the beach of the Brochachos, which happens to be the newest beach settlement made. Interesting choice for sure, but I can't complain because it means the Brochachos get to be amazing hosts.
    - Hell, we get a quick confessional from John talking about how excited he is to consume some calories and finally get some of his mass back.
    - I also love the merge because all of the pre-merge plans just IMMEDIATELY go out the window as groups figure out what happened while they were split.
    - There is just no unity between all the Goliaths or all the Davids, and it's great. One of the Davids got drunk at the merge feast and has been going around throwing his tribemates under the bus, it's so great.
    - It also means the Brochachos are starting to split apart, as the other Goliaths don't want Comptroller of Slamtown Christian out, as they see him as a threat. John didn't seem too happy with this idea.
    - The other non-John Brochacho, Dan, is also committing the Survivor sin of coupling up with a female player. I will never understand why people immediately try to go after couples on this show, but it's always a thing. Dan at least has two immunity idols, so that's nice.
    - Things are not looking great for John all of a sudden? He has his Goliath group, but half of them are also creating a separate alliance that he is not a part of. Hopefully he sniffs that out quickly.
    - IMMUNITY TIME! I hate how they do individual immunity challenges to start, because they're all these ridiculous endurance challenges, and just seems like a ton of horseshit.
    - John actually did really well, but he stepped off, and went out at 4.
    - Post-challenge, Angelina immediately sets her sights on Comptroller of Slamtown Christian. Christian is also part of this shadow-alliance that formed. The other Brochachos are not excited about it, and we may be immediately see things break down quickly.
    - The Brochachos and the shadow-alliance together decide they hate this plan, and decide they're flipping the vote again. The politics of what is going on right now is FASCINATING, especially since the Davids are not a part of any of this at ALL.
    - AND ANGELINA DECIDES TO BLOW THIS SHIT UP ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. God bless this shit.
    - This basically leads to a Tribal Council where everything blows up almost immediately. My favorite part is that the Brochachos still sat together, because even though they're basically on different sides right now, they're still friends.
    - Angelina has to admit to revealing what the vote was earlier, and Jeff Probst does his best to help throw her under the bus.
    - Moral of the story: Angelina sucks at this game, but the Goliaths still decide to vote Elizabeth out. I'm pretty sure Angelina is next, though.
    - OH GOD THE NEXT TIME ON FEATURED JOHN UTTERING THE WORDS "BROCHACHO BLINDSIDE" MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT.

John....is not in as great a spot anymore. Though he still may skate by for awhile more.

I watched this episode and now I have to watch the rest of this season.

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    It's weird, but I'm kinda looking forward to Survivor Series this year, mainly for the Champion vs Champion matches.

Seth v Nakamura is a matchup I've been wanting to see for awhile, AOP vs The Bar could be That Which Is Most Hoss, AJ vs Brock could be fantastic since AJ seems to inspire Brock to put on his working boots, and I'm hoping Becky vs Rhonda is the main event because Becky has fucking earned the main event slot and I have little doubt that she could put on something special with Rhonda.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Can't wait for the WWE flavored Yemen bombing where we can find out which superstar can really drop that "power bomb" on a busload of children, and who just comes up short on the continued genocide.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    I can't tell if the last post is supposed to have anything to do with the one before it, which makes me afraid to like it for Hunter's expressions.

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    There's a match I really want to see at a local show (Shane Strickland vs Randy Myers) but there are tons of other indie guys I'm not as interested in and also Tommy Dreamer

Edit: never mind, just read it and it's a city away, but also everyone check out Randy Myers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkBfzAbL_c0

Ms Dapper on
    2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Can't wait for the WWE flavored Yemen bombing where we can find out which superstar can really drop that "power bomb" on a busload of children, and who just comes up short on the continued genocide.

In CHIKARA, it WAS canon that Missile Assault Ant blew up a busload of kids in Zimbabwe, but then we found out this season that was an implanted memory, Wolverine-style

CHIKARA's weird as shit sometimes

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
  • Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Stephanie McMahon says "there's no reason" WWE couldn't be as big as Disney in the next 10-30 years.

I can think of a few, Stephanie

*huff huff huff*

sorry, i heard "disney" and "wwe" and came as fast i could

but don't worry, i brought the only WWE + Disney content that matters

don't forget everyone, Bo Dallas says...

3liyw8zm1osh.png

Dex Dynamo on
This discussion has been closed.