Options

Who Dares, [chat]s

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    *yawn*

'Ello late night [chat]!

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    they say the native Greeks have a hundred words for slaves

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I wanna play Grim Dawn but I need a build that has low gear requirements.

like not really, I should just play and get as far as I can and build my gear up and then you start another character that can do better etc. but I want everything all at once!

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Dog pictures plz

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    I lov this dag

she is the cutest thing

Squeeze her tail. Mush her face. Say, "Bloo bloo bloo bloo bloo" repeatedly.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    back from the radiohead concert

my feet are absolutely on fire from the unexpectedly large amount of walking i wound up needing to do

my hotel is a dump and the elevator is busted so i had to climb 5 floors to get to my room

twice

i got like, the worst seats in the house. could barely tell who was onstage without opera glasses

the venue seating was so uncomfortable that i opted to stand in one of the entry walkways for the entire thing

i'm more exhausted and sore than i've been in a long time

but man

for a minute there i lost myself

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Older picture but eszqlpyiudbf.jpeg

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    We have settled on dinner reservations for one of our nights this weekend: Sandstone Grillhouse

They offer a prix fixe Chef's Table that looks p baller :surprised:

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Elendil wrote: »
    back from the radiohead concert

my feet are absolutely on fire from the unexpectedly large amount of walking i wound up needing to do

my hotel is a dump and the elevator is busted so i had to climb 5 floors to get to my room

twice

i got like, the worst seats in the house. could barely tell who was onstage without opera glasses

the venue seating was so uncomfortable that i opted to stand in one of the entry walkways for the entire thing

i'm more exhausted and sore than i've been in a long time

but man

for a minute there i lost myself

reading this post i laughed until my head came off

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    photos of good doggos

KocppHA.jpg?1

totxBA7.jpg

wandering on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Older picture but eszqlpyiudbf.jpeg

Omg those eyes

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    This is going to take some more doing...I am not sure what direction I want to go with from here, and how stupid/awful I should make the text.

J7OFygom.jpgOUByu9Lm.jpg

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Has anyone in chat squee'd over the new Star Wars Armada ship that is going to cost $200 and likely never see play?

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    This salt shaker from the back *tugs collar*

https://i.redd.it/2czne29gdkd11.png

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Doodmann wrote: »
    This is going to take some more doing...I am not sure what direction I want to go with from here, and how stupid/awful I should make the text.

J7OFygom.jpgOUByu9Lm.jpg

Those are both great. i like the first one a bit more

• Options
    Athenor wrote: »
    Has anyone in chat squee'd over the new Star Wars Armada ship that is going to cost $200 and likely never see play?

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    My friend has a booth at the Artist Alley for Montreal's big anime con and i wanna go see her but at the same thing, anime cons (specifically, that one) make me uncomfortable because of crowds.

Anyway, i'll probably go saturday.

• Options
    My friend has a booth at the Artist Alley for Montreal's big anime con and i wanna go see her but at the same thing, anime cons (specifically, that one) make me uncomfortable because of crowds.

Anyway, i'll probably go saturday.

I hear you on crowds, I struggle at big cons and similar events for the same reason <3

Make a beeline for your friends booth and get that social support to get through it :D

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »

*deep breath*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I leave you all with this

https://youtu.be/9Oa29ZbpyW8

• Options
    edited August 2018
    I respect the hustle but like anything outside of official tounrament play Id just make one of those out of like a good cardboard and paint it grey.

thats not a visually impressive (aside from size) or detailed model.

like $200 seems offensively priced for that

EDIT: Like that seems like its milking fans.

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    This salt shaker from the back *tugs collar*

https://i.redd.it/2czne29gdkd11.png
    something tells me that salt shaker isn't the biggest fan of the black pepper grinder

• Options
    I respect the hustle but like anything outside of official tounrament play Id just make one of those out of like a good cardboard and paint it grey.

thats not a visually impressive (aside from size) or detailed model.

like $200 seems offensively priced for that

That's a render, we haven't seen up close pictures just yet of the prototype. But the render they used in the unveiling video had a shit-ton of video.

It's also tourney legal, apparently, being able to be run in a 400-point game with 2 of its 4 ship cards.

• Options
    Speaking of expensive stuff my friend shows me these pictues from the Rogue Trader boxed game coming out and man those mins are fucking beautiful

RT-killteam2.jpg

• Options
    @eddy @Evil Multifarious

I might be late to the party, but SCP has been adding more entries and stories to the anti-antimimetics subcanon (SCP-055 / Revenants / Colorless Green) over the last year.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/antimemetics-division-hub

• Options
    AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    We have settled on dinner reservations for one of our nights this weekend: Sandstone Grillhouse

@BeNarwhal I don't know you and the ladie's taste very well, but The Classic seems pretty good and if made well would easily be worth $95.

But that's my general preference for ribeye over filet mignon coming out.

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
  • Options
    Feral wrote: »
    eddy "Evil Multifarious"

I might be late to the party, but SCP has been adding more entries and stories to the anti-antimimetics subcanon (SCP-055 / Revenants / Colorless Green) over the last year.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/antimemetics-division-hub

well I know what Im doing tonight

• Options
    I made the choice to pass on GenCon this year. So that means living vicariously through tweets.

• Options
  • Options
    Alazull wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

BeNarwhal I don't know you and the ladie's taste very well, but The Classic seems pretty good and if made well would easily be worth $95.

But that's my general preference for ribeye over filet mignon coming out.

@Alazull <3

I was wavering back and forth on the two options, but for 'Fish's sake we might go for the Mixed Grill to avoid the pasta course and because that's a lot of beef for her liking :P

You're not wrong, but for the sake of pleasing my woman I'm willing to endure a filet mignon :wink:

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Australia doesn't really have cons which possess that same "feel" American ones do; they're pretty much always held in convention centres far from hotels and stuff, and there's no real integration across areas, so you end up in that territory where you kind of wander a show floor for a few hours and then head off because there's nothing else to do

I have fond memories of all my American con experiences

drinking Mountain Dew and bourbon and playing the Initial D driving game at the DragonCon 24 hour arcade back in 2016

drinking some random cocktail Deebaser made while hanging out with chat folks in a hotel leisure area

drinking in other contexts

• Options
    you know reflecting on it I think maybe American con experiences are just made better through drinking

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    you know reflecting on it I think maybe American con experiences are just made better through drinking

Also American experiences

Also experiences

Also

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I read enough of the antimemetics stuff that just seeinig the word I now feel kind of uncomfortable. damn.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

And me!

• Options
    Disclaimer: not actually me

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Plane landed and we’ve been sitting on the runway for half an hour.

War crime.

• Options
    MrMister wrote: »

War crime.

The worst

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »

War crime.

Time to use an emergency slide

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    I don't wanna sleep.

This discussion has been closed.