Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The [GIF] Thread is home to all, but will always be (NSF56K)

• Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »

the best part is him throwing up his arms in frustration at the very end

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
    CFN: RoboWizard
    KwoaruTheStigShortyRhesus Positivedarunia106Sorceminor incidentBloodsheedSkeithSlacker71Aistanvalhalla130pookaBionicPenguinPsykomaZombie HeroTommy2HandsMidniteEmerlmaster999TonkkaTankHammerDrZiplockironsizideIronKnuckle's GhostHefflingAlanF5Kruitedurandal4532MarekRaijin QuickfootOghulkIloveslimesTransporterjgeisJoolander
  • AthenorAthenor Who needs lions when you have a battlecruiser? Registered User regular
    I had to double check to see if he was giving dual birds.

iLaXVZ7.png
    Official member of the Grilling Gentry

"Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    Rarely-updated Collecting blog
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited August 4
    nvm, got it

Bedlam on
    Steam
    IntroGiant#1396 on HearthStone
    Hearthstone referal so I can get Morgl
  • ToxTox I kill threads Punch DimensionRegistered User regular
    Kupi wrote: »
    klemming wrote: »

I see your title crawl and raise you a Trench Run:

https://gifsound.com/?gifv=YaBRnkB&v=aHQrcyerVQQ&s=78

Opening credits for Guardians of the Galaxy volume 3

Wishlists! General | Gaming | Comics | Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    sarukun
  • David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

Turn on sound for this one.

mts wrote: »
    heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    KwoaruSlacker71webguy20minor incidentJedocBionicPenguincB557Duke 2.0AnialosMysstbowenSorceDarth WaiterSnicketysnickHermanoProlegomenadarunia106EncTonkkaHeadCreepsMvrckironsizideHefflingfightinfilipinoHacksaw
  • minor incidentminor incident Helen Keller to the bullshit Registered User regular
    I started the music and then scrolled back up the page to watch the dog gopro gif again and I think I made a pretty solid decision there.

Steam: minor incident || PSN: inter-punct
    You may not find all that you're after. In the end I hope it doesn't matter.
    Skeithklemmingfightinfilipino
    Pucker up, my dudes.

1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    KwoarucB557bowenwebguy20chrishallett83WiseManTobesSnicketysnickJedocPsykomaAl_watdarunia106TonkkaTankHammerdurandal4532YoutubeSlacker71sarukunJoolander
  • AthenorAthenor Who needs lions when you have a battlecruiser? Registered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »

Turn on sound for this one.

So when is this man going to be hired by the Blue Man Group?

(sorry about the quality, this has the full clip unlike others I saw)

iLaXVZ7.png
    Official member of the Grilling Gentry

"Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    Rarely-updated Collecting blog
    ironsizideSlacker71
    I love when sports fans ham it up for the camera.

ShortycB557SnicketysnickAl_watRhesus PositiveBionicPenguindarunia106TonkkaHeadCreepsTankHammerironsizideHeffling101durandal4532fightinfilipinowebguy20BullheadsarukunJoolander
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular
    That second one looks a lot like professional wrestler Colt Cabana.

• klemmingklemming Registered User regular

There's something off about this gif, but I'm not sure what it is.
    Is it mirrored?

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
    cB557Al_watSnicketysnickRhesus PositiveSorcedurandal4532chromdomfightinfilipinowebguy20Slacker71AbdhyiusXaquin
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist What's a fella to do? 'Cause her hair was black and her eyes were blue.Registered User regular
    Nah, just footage of a Hellzone Grenade.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: SkinnerSweet
    darunia106SorceLord PalingtonYoutubefightinfilipinoWhiteZinfandel

stimtokolosSorcecB557minor incidentTonkkaSkeithBionicPenguinironsizideShortyDarth Waiterdarunia106BahamutZEROAl_watDuke 2.0chromdomYoutubefightinfilipinoHermanowebguy20KanaMarekOghulkYaYaSlacker71sarukunXaquinHacksawJoolander
  • SyngyneSyngyne Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »

the best part is him throwing up his arms in frustration at the very end

I mentally inserted him yelling "COME ON"

5gsowHm.png
    SorceTankHammerFearghaillBullheadsarukun
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStigCFN: Stiggles
    minor incidentbowenTonkkaHeadCreepsSkeithcB557AistanThe JudgeSnicketysnickBionicPenguinDrZiplockironsizideAnialosShortydarunia106Darth WaiterpookaAl_watDuke 2.0sponodurandal4532YoutubefightinfilipinoHermanowebguy20KanaOghulkYaYaSlacker71sarukunHacksawJoolander
  • minor incidentminor incident Helen Keller to the bullshit Registered User regular
    god, those are amazing.

Steam: minor incident || PSN: inter-punct
    You may not find all that you're after. In the end I hope it doesn't matter.
    StrikorShortyYoutubewebguy20OghulksarukunHacksawJoolander

Sound on.

AistanbowenSnicketysnickTonkkaBionicPenguinironsizideBedlamHefflingcB557ShortyDarth WaiterMr Fuzzbuttdarunia106SorceAlanF5HexDexHeadCreepsMvrckAl_watRankenphileFearghaillDuke 2.0AustinP0027chromdomfightinfilipinoHermanowebguy20KanaMarekDelzhandOghulkYaYaSlacker71WhiteZinfandelsarukunAbdhyiusXaquin

Tungsten > the press, apparently.

Darth WaitercB557darunia106Sorceminor incidentscherbchenironsizideEmerlmaster999The JudgeHeadCreepsMvrckTynnanTonkkaDuke 2.0durandal4532chromdomfightinfilipinoHermanowebguy20KanaRhesus PositiveMarekOghulkSlacker71TankHammersarukunHacksawJoolander

Darth WaitercB557darunia106ironsizideBionicPenguinTonkkaDuke 2.0durandal4532chromdomfightinfilipinowebguy20KanaRhesus PositivesarukunHacksaw
  • Emerlmaster999Emerlmaster999 Scarf Prince Registered User regular

Tungsten > the press, apparently.

Tungsten beats both the press and Todoroki, it seems.

chrishallett83SkeithBeef AvengerTonkkaSorceYoutubeTankHammersarukun

BahamutZEROEncJedocbowenAistanironsizideTonkkaAl_watMrMonroeSorceDuke 2.0IronKnuckle's GhostToxAthenorchromdomfightinfilipinowebguy20KanaRhesus PositiveDarth WaiterStiltsIloveslimesSlacker71TankHammersarukunXaquinMetzger MeisterHacksaw
  • EncEnc A Fool with Compassion The Land of Flowers (and Dragons)Registered User regular
    For when you know exactly how much you need to grill.

Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart.

I make Encounter Maps for Pathfinder and D&D! Check them out here: https://falleron.com/
    StrikorSorcewebguy20Slacker71sarukun

bowencB557ironsizideTonkkaAl_watStrikorBahamutZEROscherbchenSorceFearghaillDuke 2.0BionicPenguinThe JudgechromdomYoutubefightinfilipinoHermanowebguy20KanaDarth WaiterOghulkSlacker71wanderingsarukunHacksawJoolander
  • DeansDeans CFN: Denzetti Registered User regular
    Nothin but net.

ironsizideBahamutZEROFearghaillJoolander
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

JedoccB557Al_watironsizideBahamutZEROShortySkeithSorceFearghaillDuke 2.0HefflingThe JudgechromdomYoutubefightinfilipinowebguy20Darth WaiterOghulkSlacker71wanderingsarukunAbdhyiusHacksawJoolander
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStigCFN: Stiggles
    MichaelLCcB557BahamutZEROShortySkeithTonkkafightinfilipinoKanaOghulk
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    Schrodinger's Door; the cat is both leaving and opening the door at all times.

Youtube
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod

Sound on.

♫ ♫ Therrrrre gooooooes myyyyyy herrrroooooooo ♫ ♫

FearghaillTonkkaYoutubesarukun

SkeithWiseManTobesBedlamGvzbgulKruiteTonkkaYoutubefightinfilipinoMrMonroeKanaAl_watDarth WaiterOghulkTankHammer

klemmingcB557Sorceminor incidentscherbchenHeadCreepsHefflingShortyPsykomachromdomYoutubeMvrckfightinfilipinoKanaMarekAl_watDarth WaitersarukunJoolander
    And one more before I go to bed:

Iceland, apparently

chrishallett83cB557SorcebowenIronKnuckle's GhostBahamutZEROShortyTonkkachromdomYoutubeDrZiplockfightinfilipinoKanaDedwrekkaAl_watDarth WaiterStiltssarukunHacksawJoolander

Come on, one of those clearly went below the ring.

cB557BedlamJayKaosBionicPenguindurandal4532chromdomYoutubefightinfilipinowebguy20Al_watDarth WaiterSlacker71sarukun
  • FleebFleeb has all of the fleeb juice Registered User regular
    :D

ShortyTynnanPsykomaklemmingEnccB557SkeithBloodsheedpookaJedocdurandal4532TonkkaBedlamYoutubeDrZiplockfightinfilipinoironsizideCobellStrikordarunia106HermanoSorceToxwebguy20MrMonroeKanaDedwrekkaAl_watHeadCreepsMr FuzzbuttBionicPenguinDarth WaiterIloveslimesOghulkYaYaSlacker71TankHammerTransporterWhiteZinfandeljgeissarukunHacksawJoolander

cB557SyngyneSkeithBedlamYoutubefightinfilipinodarunia106SorceKanaOghulksarukunJoolander

FleebTonkkachromdomSorcewebguy20SyngyneDedwrekkaTynnanAl_watHeadCreepsDarth WaiterSlacker71sarukun
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

SkeithFleebcB557BahamutZEROTonkkaEncchromdomShortyfightinfilipinoironsizideDuke 2.0darunia106HermanoSorcewebguy20The Judgechrishallett83MysstDedwrekkaHefflingTynnanAl_watHeadCreepsBionicPenguinDarth WaiterOghulkYaYasarukunHacksaw
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular

cB557BahamutZEROFleebdarunia106Sorcewebguy20PsykomaTonkkaBionicPenguin
  • chromdomchromdom Oh yeah, I movedRegistered User regular
    I could that if I wanted to.

New out of context sig?
    Emerlmaster999MichaelLCKanaBionicPenguin