As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [GIF] Thread is home to all, but will always be (NSF56K)

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »

we found him, the raddest guy

Donovan PuppyfuckerTonkkaDedwrekkaSCREECH OF THE FARGHacksaw
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »
    I could that if I wanted to.

Stuff like this always makes me a little sad that we didn't have accessible cameras when I was a kid, because we'd be viral AF nowadays, stuff like this gif, was just a thing kids did before the internet, we were bored and adrenaline junkies.

But of course now that I have the camera's, I no longer have the knees that will sustain the tricks! sigh

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular

Stuff like this always makes me a little sad that we didn't have accessible cameras when I was a kid, because we'd be viral AF nowadays, stuff like this gif, was just a thing kids did before the internet, we were bored and adrenaline junkies.

But of course now that I have the camera's, I no longer have the knees that will sustain the tricks! sigh

Totally I coulda been sponsered bro.

edited August 2018

Totally I coulda been sponsered bro.

Edit. Nm not worth engaging now that think about it

WiseManTobes on
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    edited August 2018

edit- there was an attempt

Skeith on
    aTBDrQE.jpg
    cB557BahamutZEROpookadarunia106KwoaruToxBloodsheedDrZiplockminor incidentwebguy20ShortyMx. QuillKanaDonovan PuppyfuckerTonkkaDedwrekkaHefflingAl_watHeadCreepsDarth WaiterfightinfilipinoOghulkSlacker71TankHammersarukunXaquinJoolanderHacksawgodmode
  • klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
    cB557DrZiplockwebguy20Duke 2.0TonkkaDedwrekkafightinfilipinoOghulkSlacker71sarukunHacksawgodmode
    klemming wrote: »

I was honestly expecting that tree branch to come back into frame empty.

Was relieved.

minor incidentShortyMx. QuillKanaTonkkaHefflingfightinfilipinoOghulkHacksaw
  • StrikorStrikor Calibrations? Calibrations! Registered User regular
    Half Life 3 puzzle confirmed!

Youtube

SorcebowenUnbrokenEvaJedocDrZiplockminor incidentShortyYoutubecB557SkeithMx. QuillTonkkaDedwrekkaCobellAl_watdarunia106Darth WaiterMvrckfightinfilipinoOghulkGSMSlacker71SeptussarukunJoolanderHacksawgodmode
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    minor incidentShortyDuke 2.0durandal4532JayKaoscB557chromdomBedlamAistanKwoaruDonovan PuppyfuckerSorceTonkkaDedwrekkadarunia106ToxDarth WaiterStiltsMvrckfightinfilipinoOghulkYaYamildlymorbidSlacker71sarukunXaquinJoolanderHacksawgodmode
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    robots have already replaced us

Mx. QuillStrikorSorcefightinfilipinoOghulkSlacker71TransportersarukunJoolandergodmode
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited August 2018

...if I wanted to break my neck.

see317 on
    Mysst
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »

I'm fascinated by how much it looks like a windows 98 screen saver.

Strikorsee317godmode
    Room for one more:

cB557ironsizideAistanKanaYoutubescherbchenDedwrekkadarunia106Darth WaiterfightinfilipinoOghulkSlacker71sarukun
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

AistanJedocMx. QuillBahamutZEROKwoaruPsykomaASimPersonKanaironsizideMrMonroeMichaelLCklemmingYoutubestimtokolosscherbchenSorceTonkkaDedwrekkawebguy20HefflingAl_watdarunia106ShortyToxpookaSkeithDuke 2.0Darth WaiterMvrckani_game_bumKruiteDrZiplockIronKnuckle's GhostfightinfilipinoOghulkIloveslimesSlacker71TankHammerTransportersarukunvalhalla130JoolanderHacksawgodmode

You've been hit by
    You've been struck by
    A smooth criminal

scherbchencB557Indie WinterBedlamTonkkaBloodsheedwebguy20HefflingYoutubeAistanFleebAl_watdarunia106chromdompookaHeadCreepsSkeithDuke 2.0Darth WaiterMvrckani_game_bumKruiteUnbrokenEvafightinfilipinoOghulkIloveslimesmildlymorbidMx. QuillSlacker71BullheadsarukunJoolanderHacksawmanwiththemachinegun
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Dedwrekka wrote: »

I think I saw that in a Mad Max movie?

• DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    It's apparently a modified soviet dragline excavator. I don't think the curtains or paintjob are standard.

• David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    I still can't believe that Mortal Engines is a real movie. I enjoyed the hell out of the books, but it still seems like Peter Jackson losing a bet. "Okay, what's the dumbest, most expensive YA property we could possibly film?"

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

I was secretly hoping that his glasses were going to fly off his face, and then land back on his face.

JedocJayKaosFleebcB557Al_watShortychromdomTonkkawebguy20HeadCreepsSkeithscherbchenSorceDarth WaiterMvrckHermanoYoutubeani_game_bumKwoaruMysstBionicPenguindurandal4532fightinfilipinoIronKnuckle's GhostOghulkHefflingSlacker71sarukunHacksawgodmode
  • GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    I still can't believe that Mortal Engines is a real movie. I enjoyed the hell out of the books, but it still seems like Peter Jackson losing a bet. "Okay, what's the dumbest, most expensive YA property we could possibly film?"

What did you think of the third one? I stalled out early on it.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981

And the aftermath.

aTBDrQE.jpg
    JedocTheStigcB557chromdomironsizideDuke 2.0Gvzbguldarunia106Tonkkawebguy20ToxHefflingSlacker71TankHammersarukun

SorceKanaDuke 2.0SkeithCrippl3ShortycB557HermanoYoutubeironsizidebowenMrMonroeKwoaruMysstMr FuzzbuttTonkkaAl_watdurandal4532DrZiplockfightinfilipinoOghulkIloveslimeswebguy20ToxSlacker71TransporterRankenphileWhiteZinfandelsarukunMetzger MeisterHacksawgodmode
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »

TMNT: The College Years

ShortyYoutubeMichaelLCTheStigBionicPenguinfightinfilipinoTox
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    9QEVbez.jpg

YoutubeSlacker71
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I thought that thing with the paint bucket happened every time? I never thought to make a mask out of it though, I'm a previous level dweeb apparently.

It's been raining pretty damn hard in New Jersey this weekend.

aTBDrQE.jpg
    cB557chromdomLadaiMvrckDuke 2.0Slacker71Joolandergodmode
  • SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

sig.gif
    YoutubeKanaDuke 2.0Slacker71TankHammerJoolander
    Those are all from a dealership, by the looks of things. Thank Christ for that, I would feel real bad for my coworkers getting the calls to tow those fuckers out of that shit show.

SkeithSorcebowenStilts

StrikorYoutubeBedlamdarunia106ironsizidecB557KanabowenStiltsTheStigHeadCreepsSkeithMr FuzzbuttBionicPenguinTonkkachromdomAl_watfightinfilipinoIloveslimesMvrckOghulkDarth Waiterwebguy20Duke 2.0HefflingSlacker71sarukunJoolanderHacksawgodmode
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    tncijlx.gif

WRESTLING!!!

Crippl3Shortyfightinfilipinodarunia106
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular

broken image link
    DedwrekkaBedlamMrMonroeKwoarubowenTonkkaShortyYoutubedurandal4532HeadCreepsfightinfilipinowebguy20darunia106El FantasticoDuke 2.0HefflingA Dabble Of TheloniusSealsarukunJoolanderHacksaw

Dat aim

aTBDrQE.jpg
    DedwrekkacB557SorcepookaMichaelLCbowenMrMonroeironsizideStiltsStrikorTonkkaShortychromdomASimPersonYoutubeHermanoDonovan PuppyfuckerJedocdurandal4532MarekDrZiplockHeadCreepsfightinfilipinoMvrckOghulkDarth WaiterAngrySquirrelwebguy20darunia106Duke 2.0The JudgeSlacker71

@PiptheFair Someone caught video of you at the beach!

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular

DedwrekkaPinfeldorfKanaStrikorchromdomcB557YoutubeSkeithAl_watBionicPenguinHeadCreepsfightinfilipinoDarth Waiterwebguy20darunia106HefflingsarukunJoolanderHacksawgodmode
This discussion has been closed.