As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [GIF] Thread is home to all, but will always be (NSF56K)

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    I've been a bit down, so I found some slapstick comedy to cheer myself up:

Hopefully this brightens your day some.

aTBDrQE.jpg
    darunia106HermanoklemmingscherbchenBionicPenguinOghulkTonkkawebguy20DedwrekkaMx. QuillfightinfilipinoA Dabble Of TheloniushonoveresarukunJoolander
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    VacantSecondaryAidi.gif

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
    ShortycB557HermanoSorcebowenIronKnuckle's GhostscherbchenironsizidechromdomBionicPenguinHeadCreepsYaYaAzraithTonkkawebguy20MidniteDedwrekkaYoutubeHefflingMx. QuillAl_watThe JudgefightinfilipinoDarth WaiterAustinP0027sarukunXaquinHacksawgodmode
  • klemmingklemming Registered User regular

"...'sup?"

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
    BahamutZEROcB557IronKnuckle's GhostchromdomHeadCreepsAzraithTonkkawebguy20DedwrekkaYoutubeMx. Quillfightinfilipinosarukun
  • chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    More like

sssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppp

StrikorRhesus PositiveYoutubeMx. Quillfightinfilipinosarukun

bowenBahamutZEROchromdomcB557darunia106SkeithBionicPenguinHeadCreepsTonkkaCimmeriiDidgeridooDedwrekkaYoutubeMx. QuillThe JudgeSLyMfightinfilipinoDarth WaitersarukunHacksawgodmode
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Unmute this:

ironsizideCobellTonkkawebguy20HermanoDedwrekkaDuke 2.0Mx. QuillThe JudgefightinfilipinosarukunAbdhyiusXaquin
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Damn hoonigans, get off the road!

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
    cB557Bedlam

aTBDrQE.jpg
    cB557JedocCrippl3SorceStiltsdarunia106DedwrekkaAzraithHeadCreepsMr FuzzbuttMx. QuillIronKnuckle's Ghostfightinfilipino
  • GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
    "Now I have an army."

SorceDedwrekkawebguy20YoutubechromdomMx. QuillfightinfilipinosarukunHacksawgodmode

I think showboating before throwing the pitch is a bad habit, but that's just me.

aTBDrQE.jpg
    darunia106DedwrekkaJayKaosMuzzmuzzBloodsheedHeadCreepsTonkkaironsizideBionicPenguinMvrckcB557Duke 2.0webguy20scherbchenYoutubeSlacker71HefflingMx. QuillThe JudgeIronKnuckle's Ghostani_game_bumShortyfightinfilipinoDarth WaiterTransportersarukunJoolandergodmode
  • DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    Unmute this:

The sound effects are what really makes this

SorceironsizideSlacker71Mx. Quill
  • OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    edited August 2018
    HappygoluckyDependentAnglerfish-size_restricted.gif

Oghulk on
    Bedlamwebguy20DedwrekkacB557BionicPenguinJedocYoutubeSlacker71chromdomStiltsironsizidedarunia106HeadCreepsMx. QuillSorceKwoaruIronKnuckle's GhostTonkkaHermanofightinfilipinomildlymorbidDarth WaiterToxsarukunJoolanderHacksawgodmode
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

webguy20DedwrekkacB557BionicPenguinYoutubeSlacker71HefflingDonovan PuppyfuckerStiltsironsizidedarunia106HeadCreepsStrikorMx. QuillIndie WinterSorceEncTonkkaOghulkShortyHermanofightinfilipinoDarth WaiterTransportersarukunJoolanderHacksawgodmodemanwiththemachinegun
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    my local walmart also has that section.

So it's not a gag.

ur a gag :|

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    ur a gag :|

I mean.

You could say that it's a gag the universe is playing on us all.

Also somehow I didn't notice someone had shoved that standee in there. I only saw the yellow heading! So.

That is pretty funny.

Its good for a small guffaw, mayhaps a sensible chuckle:

himZD0M.gif

TallahasseerielcB557Gvzbguldarunia106fightinfilipinosarukunXaquin
  • KanaKana Registered User regular

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
    Slacker71BionicPenguinYoutubeIloveslimeschromdomAngel_of_BaconDedwrekkaBedlamAistanDonovan PuppyfuckerStiltsironsizidedarunia106HeadCreepsMx. QuillscherbchenklemmingMvrckIronKnuckle's GhostSkeithAnialosOghulkHermanoPsykomafightinfilipinoDarth WaiterTransporterToxsarukun
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Who's ready for some FOXY BOXING?!?

Youtubefightinfilipino
  • AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    That... certainly is a tattoo choice.

Mr FuzzbuttcB557ironsizideBeef AvengerDonovan PuppyfuckerBionicPenguinHefflingDedwrekkadarunia106webguy20HeadCreepsSorceBahamutZEROBloodsheedSkeithTheStigAnialosOghulkShortyASimPersonPsykomafightinfilipinoDarth WaiterToxsarukun
  • WimbleWimble Registered User regular

4SMZq.jpg
    cB557Slacker71GvzbgulYaYaYukiraBionicPenguinDedwrekkadarunia106Mx. QuillSorceStiltsSkeithOghulkDonovan PuppyfuckerHermanoAl_watfightinfilipinosarukun
  • ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Go go Turtle Power

Children's rights are human rights.
    Donovan Puppyfuckerwebguy20
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
  • Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    @OmnipotentBagel Which Kaiju is that.

Mx. Quill on
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular

a twortoise

OghulkRhesus Positivefightinfilipinosarukun

cB557SkeithYoutubefightinfilipinoSlacker71sarukun
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

that's a baby Gameridorah

cdci44qazyo3.gif

TankHammer
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    Mvrckklemmingwebguy20TonkkaTallahasseerielAnialoscB557MysstHeadCreepsYoutubeStrikorShortyIronKnuckle's GhostAl_watfightinfilipinoSiliconStewironsizideMx. QuillDarth WaiterEncBhowSlacker71SkwigelfToxKruiteBullheadSealsarukunJoolanderHacksawgodmodemanwiththemachinegun

Kwoaruminor incidentwebguy20TonkkaFleebcB557CobellOghulkStiltsDedwrekkaHeadCreepsDonovan PuppyfuckerYoutubeShortydarunia106SorceHefflingscherbchenIronKnuckle's GhostfightinfilipinoironsizideDee KaeDarth WaiterEncSlacker71A Dabble Of TheloniusUndead ScottsmanToxHellerbooysarukunHacksawgodmode
  • minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    <snip>

Yeah, that's basically what it's like dealing with a pedantic robot.

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

What happens when you drink too much Boozt

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular

and here I'd always been under the impression that Data was cool

minor incidentbowenironsizideKruiteDr. Flamingo
    Sound on.

aTBDrQE.jpg
    Tonkkadarunia106bowenBionicPenguinTynnanCrippl3CobellOghulkStiltswebguy20DedwrekkaHeadCreepsStrikorHermanoTankHammerfightinfilipinoMx. QuillDarth WaiterSlacker71sarukunXaquinHacksawgodmodeklemming
    I should @Gustav for that last one, come to think of it.

aTBDrQE.jpg
    darunia106BionicPenguinSorce
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    <snip>

Yeah, that's basically what it's like dealing with a pedantic robot.

Seeing as Pulaski refuses to pronounce Data's name correctly, he can sass her all he wants.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

MysstDonovan PuppyfuckerShortydarunia106TallahasseerielAl_watTonkkaAnialossarukun
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    and here I'd always been under the impression that Data was cool
    Data was always a nerd.

cB557Rorshach Kringle
    This is a large dog gif:

HefflingYoutubeminor incidentTankHammerAl_watfightinfilipinoTonkkaMr FuzzbuttmildlymorbidDedwrekkaMx. QuillDarth WaitersarukunHacksaw

aTBDrQE.jpg
    cB557klemmingSorceJedocKwoarubowenYoutubeBloodsheedminor incidentscherbchenchromdomBionicPenguinKanaTankHammerAl_watani_game_bumOghulkfightinfilipinoBahamutZEROironsizidewebguy20TonkkaCobellmildlymorbidDedwrekkaMx. QuillDarth WaiterEncCarpySlacker71A Dabble Of TheloniusTransporterUndead ScottsmanKruitesarukunXaquinJoolanderHacksawgodmodemanwiththemachinegun

cB557SkeithHermanoHefflingdarunia106YoutubeBloodsheedFleebminor incidentThe JudgescherbchenchromdomBedlamTankHammerHeadCreepsShortyOghulkfightinfilipinoBahamutZEROironsizideTonkkaDedwrekkaMx. QuillDarth WaiterEncSlacker71sarukunJoolanderHacksawgodmodemanwiththemachinegun
This discussion has been closed.