As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [GIF] Thread is home to all, but will always be (NSF56K)

• HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

What happens when you drink too much Boozt

That's from Denmark. Tuborg is a Danish beer.

• klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Want.
    Want want want.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
    cB557AthenorYoutubeminor incidentchromdomHefflingfightinfilipinoironsizidewebguy20TonkkaDedwrekkaDarth WaiterwanderingsarukunXaquin
  • KanaKana Registered User regular

jesus christ that's fucking weaponized

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
    TankHammerfightinfilipinochromdomironsizidewebguy20scherbchenSkeithAbsurdity MatrixUnbrokenEvaDedwrekkaMx. QuillDarth WaiterYoutubeSlacker71TynnansarukunHacksawgodmode
  • David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »

Not helping!

Helping.

cu4c1c5yy0xr.png
    ShortycB557darunia106chromdomFleebSkeithMx. QuillDarth WaiterYoutubeUndead Scottsmansarukun

chromdombowenironsizidecB557scherbchenSkeithDarth WaiterHeadCreepsYoutubeSlacker71sarukunHacksaw
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    it's interesting that elephant parents are fine with their kids getting that friendly with people

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    What's sad is:
    Areas with elephants that let you interact with them like that usually abuse the elephants so it probably knows better than to be upset with it... as much of a downer as that is.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    TheStigGvzbgulSkeithStrikorBeastehSlacker71
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

bowenMrMonroeJedocStiltsBionicPenguinBedlamminor incidentSkeithmildlymorbiddarunia106HermanochromdomIronKnuckle's GhostTankHammerThe JudgeHefflingironsizideShortyDedwrekkaASimPersonMx. QuillAistanDarth WaiterHeadCreepsYoutubeOghulkSlacker71Al_watani_game_bumfightinfilipinoXehalussarukunXaquinJoolanderHacksaw

HermanocB557Sorcedarunia106Mr FuzzbuttscherbchenKanaBionicPenguinchromdomTankHammerSkeithShortyDedwrekkaASimPersonMx. QuillAistanDarth WaiterTonkkaYoutubeSlacker71Al_watwebguy20fightinfilipinoHacksawgodmode
  • MvrckMvrck Dwarven MountainhomeRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    What's sad is:
    Areas with elephants that let you interact with them like that usually abuse the elephants so it probably knows better than to be upset with it... as much of a downer as that is.
    It depends. I'm know a majority are still like that, but there are sanctuaries cropping up that rescue elephants from those places and are basically like rehab and spas for them. So maybe we're lucky and that's one of them.

bowenYoutube

SorcebowenchromdomBedlamBahamutZEROironsizideSkeithDedwrekkaMx. QuillMvrckTonkkaOghulkSlacker71webguy20fightinfilipinosarukunvalhalla130XaquinHacksawgodmodeklemming

darunia106BionicPenguinTankHammerCrippl3ironsizideSkeithDedwrekkaShortyMx. QuillDarth WaiterHermanoTonkkaHeadCreepsYoutubeSlacker71Al_watwebguy20ToxWeaverXehalussarukunJoolanderHacksawgodmode

ShortyBionicPenguinAistanHefflingironsizidefightinfilipinosarukunXaquin
  • BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    :bigfrown:

AthenorchromdomWiseManTobesYoutubeOghulkAl_watKruitefightinfilipinovalhalla130
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »

Oh yeah that happened to me about a week ago, with a smaller bug than that though.

It SUCKS. It's super disorienting and it's really hard to resist just jamming your finger in there and making it even worse.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
    SkeithJedoc
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    I've had it before too. The satisfaction when the problem is gone is incredible.

aTBDrQE.jpg
    Some people just over-dramatise these things:

BahamutZEROcB557HermanoSorceJedocironsizideBionicPenguinTonkkascherbchenchromdomSkeithHefflingShortyMx. QuillYoutubeOghulkDarth WaiterDedwrekkaTransporterMysstAl_watIloveslimeswebguy20Undead ScottsmanKruitefightinfilipinosarukunJoolanderHacksawgodmode
  • MvrckMvrck Dwarven MountainhomeRegistered User regular
  • chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Fuck you, Red!

StrikorOghulkSlacker71webguy20fightinfilipinosarukungodmode
  • minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    Karma, bitch.

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
    SiliconStewSkeithHefflingklemmingBloodsheeddarunia106Donovan PuppyfuckerMx. QuillKanaStrikorSorceYoutubeironsizideOghulkDarth WaiterSlacker71TransporterDedwrekkaMvrckwebguy20Undead ScottsmanPsykomafightinfilipinosarukunJoolanderHacksawmanwiththemachinegun

JayKaosMichaelLCBahamutZEROSkeithdarunia106cB557minor incidentAistanMx. QuillpookaIndie WinterHermanoSorceYoutubeironsizideTankHammerDarth WaiterHefflingInquisitorTonkkaTransporterDedwrekkaUnbrokenEvaIloveslimeswebguy20KwoaruEncIronKnuckle's GhostsponofightinfilipinoXehalusDee KaeRhesus PositivesarukunJoolanderHacksawgodmodemanwiththemachinegun
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    pretty good

Up JobDarth WaiterfightinfilipinoSealsarukun
  • Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    He's the better copy of the old man.

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    cB557StrikorSorceBionicPenguinHefflingDaimarSlacker71TonkkaAl_watMx. Quillwebguy20ani_game_bum
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Sound on.

aTBDrQE.jpg
    cB557darunia106HermanoYoutubeminor incidentBionicPenguinDarth WaiterSlacker71TonkkaDedwrekkaAl_watCobellHeadCreepsMvrckShortyIloveslimeswebguy20KwoarufightinfilipinosarukunHacksaw

Fuck you, physics.

cB557SorceYoutubeminor incidentTankHammerOghulkMarekBionicPenguinDarth WaiterSlacker71chromdomTonkkaStiltsSkeithDedwrekkaMvrckwebguy20DrZiplockLadaiYaYafightinfilipinoHacksaw
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Huh, so THAT'S what a 360 no-scope looks like in real life...

StrikorHefflingTransporterAthenorwebguy20ToxKruitefightinfilipino

What breed of dog is this?

SorceYoutubeStrikorMr Fuzzbuttironsizideminor incidentcB557OghulkDarth Waiterdarunia106chromdomTonkkaStiltsDedwrekkaMx. QuillMvrckYaYaKruitefightinfilipinosarukunMetzger MeisterJoolanderHacksawgodmode
  • WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    Clearly its a flight hound

SorceStrikorDedwrekkaAl_watMx. QuillKruitesarukun
  • David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Some sort of retriever.

cu4c1c5yy0xr.png
    StrikorHefflingAl_watKruitesarukunJoolander
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
  • OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular

What breed of dog is this?

The good kind

YoutubeJoolander
  • HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular

01pQNa.gif

TheStigTonkkaironsizideHeadCreepsSorceShortyThe JudgeLadaiRankenphileExtreaminatusXaquin
  • BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Turn on the sound.

BionicPenguin on
    LuvTheMonkeyDedwrekkacB557Al_watSlacker71CobellJayKaosdarunia106SorceShortyTonkkaFleebfightinfilipinoDarth WaitersarukunHacksaw
  • Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    I never really got into any of the Dark Souls games, but Sekiro looks fucking sick

Kwoaru

"Any time you want to give me food, that'll be fine."

darunia106ironsizideBionicPenguincB557chromdomFleebBahamutZEROMx. QuillYoutubeTankHammerYaYaIronKnuckle's GhostSlacker71HefflingfightinfilipinoMidniteDarth WaitersarukunJoolandergodmode
  • FleebFleeb has all of the fleeb juice Registered User regular
    O.O

WANT

Gvzbguldarunia106BionicPenguinSkeithAl_watDonovan PuppyfuckercB557Indie WinterKwoaruDaimarTankHammerShortySlacker71TonkkaMysstfightinfilipinoDarth WaiterHellerbooySeptusHacksawgodmode
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Fleeb wrote: »
    O.O

WANT

ox0xia8rg03w.jpg

Edit: seriously though, I'd love to A) have the space for this in my place and B) have this in my place.
    Though I'd want to put some padding on those vertical bars, I bet he bangs his wrists on those really regularly.

see317 on
    ironsizideBionicPenguinFleebAl_watKwoaruTheStigMysstExtreaminatusgodmode
This discussion has been closed.