Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The [GIF] Thread is home to all, but will always be (NSF56K)

• IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    0d2d1glor0f31.jpg

Why in the world is the syrup in the refrigerator?

bowenSlacker71JedocTonkkaBedlamDarth WaiterWeaverTankHammerMetzger Meister
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    funnily enough only real maple syrup needs to be refrigerated

the fake ones like in the picture, that are just fancy corn syrup, can be stored in the pantry

Ladies.
    Darth WaiterFencingsaxTankHammer
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe Registered User regular
    Real maple agitprop needs to be refrigerated?

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

the fake ones like in the picture, that are just fancy corn syrup, can be stored in the pantry

whaaaat?

Slacker71Emerlmaster999
    Xaquin wrote: »

whaaaat?

it can grow mold and sour the taste, the corn syrup ones don't generally even after years

Ladies.
    ExtreaminatusDarth WaiterFencingsaxMvrck
  • BullheadBullhead Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »

whaaaat?

it can grow mold and sour the taste, the corn syrup ones don't generally even after years

It also helps keeps the ants away if you aren't diligent about cleaning the outside of the bottle :P

camo_sig2.png
    bowenKanaJoolanderFencingsax
    it took me all day to really figure it out, but I think mr monroe's spellcheck ate syrup and transformed it into agitprop instead

Ladies.
  • JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    riisw1dpodne.png

GDdCWMm.jpg
    BedlambowencB557Slacker71MichaelLCMidnitePsykomaironsizidedurandal4532tynicdarunia106
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    Hoarded brand flour and sugar?
    Those patriotic Canadians are doing some hardcore baking once they get some eggs.

Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    XaquinFencingsax
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe Registered User regular
    it took me all day to really figure it out, but I think mr monroe's spellcheck ate syrup and transformed it into agitprop instead

You are correct but I refuse to change it on the grounds that it would be admitting weakness.

• JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    I think it's a sign of a good post history when your phone just decides "Fuck it, I bet they meant agitprop."

GDdCWMm.jpg
    Rhesus PositivetynicFencingsaxSporkAndrewTankHammerMetzger Meister
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Cool new parenting simulator to help you new parents

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    cB557Slacker71sponoKanaAl_watTonkkaYoutubeTankHammerDepressperadodarunia106
  • LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    NO NO NO

DON'T SHAKE THE BABY

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
    Slacker71Crippl3FencingsaxSporkAndrewDepressperadodarunia106Duke 2.0Oghulk
  • HeadCreepsHeadCreeps BURN IN THE INSTAFIRE! LIKES ARE WHAT I DESIRE!Registered User regular
    Shake, shake!

wmbRrti.gif

Shake, shake!

gLA6gMw.png?1
    cB557Beef AvengerEmerlmaster999LeumasWhiteMidniteYoutubeYaYaIronKnuckle's Ghost
  • klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
    SorcesponoHeadCreepscB557Darth WaiterTonkkachromdomYoutubeBahamutZEROJoolandertynicFencingsaxSlacker71Virgil_Leads_YouEmerlmaster999ironsizidedarunia106PeenOghulkMetzger Meister
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

cB557JedocTonkkaSorceBahamutZEROJoolandercaptainkTankHammerSlacker71Emerlmaster999darunia106IloveslimesPeenDuke 2.0OghulkMetzger Meister
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

ikzpt6vtahzi.png
    Darth WaiterscherbchenAl_watStiltsBloodsheedJedocMrMonroeSkeithHappy Little MachineTonkkaHermanoSorcechromdomBullheadtynicTankHammerIronKnuckle's GhostXaquinSlacker71ironsizidebowenAlexandierDoodmannToxdarunia106mildlymorbidIloveslimesShortyHefflingPeenDuke 2.0OghulkMetzger Meister
  • Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    those look delicious and I want one and my life is worse for having seen it and now not having one

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
    CFN: RoboWizard
    UbikAl_watWiseManTobesStiltsBloodsheedBedlamJedocMrMonroeMr FuzzbuttSkeithHappy Little MachineTonkkaPsykomaHermanoAthenorchromdomProlegomenaBullheadJayKaossee317FencingsaxDarth WaiterTankHammerXaquinSlacker71Emerlmaster999ironsizidebowenAlexandierThegreatcowDoodmannMvrckToxdarunia106mildlymorbidIloveslimesShortyHefflingPeenZundeOghulkMetzger Meister
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

The sound on this one is just wind noise, as you might've guessed.

mts wrote: »
    heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    Jedocdurandal4532Tonkkawebguy20SorceAbdhyiusBahamutZEROJoolanderFencingsaxBionicPenguinTankHammerSlacker71ironsizidebowenMvrckToxIloveslimesPeenOghulkMetzger Meister

1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    TonkkaSorceBullheadAl_watTankHammerIronKnuckle's GhostSlacker71ironsizideThegreatcowIloveslimes
    Really over-eager editor on that one.

ikzpt6vtahzi.png
    PsykomaSorceTynnanAbdhyiusBahamutZEROBloodsheedJayKaosAl_watTheStigFencingsaxBionicPenguina5ehrenSporkAndrewDoodmanndarunia106ShortyOghulk

Why don't they just eat the other food as well?

SorceYoutubeJoolandercB557HeadCreepsTonkkaKanaBionicPenguinSlacker71TransporterironsizideThegreatcowDoodmannMvrck
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Because they're a good dog.

BahamutZEROJedocFearghaillJoolanderWhittledownBullheadchrishallett83cB557scherbchenHeadCreepsRhesus PositiveTonkkatynicFencingsaxASimPersonDarth Waiterdurandal4532SporkAndrewTankHammerAthenorSkeithSlacker71TransporterHappy Little MachineEmerlmaster999ironsizidebowenAlexandierThegreatcowDoodmannMvrckdarunia106IloveslimesShortyHefflingPeenAistanDuke 2.0OghulkMetzger Meister
  • FearghaillFearghaill If there is nothing but what we make in this world let us make goodRegistered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    Really over-eager editor on that one.

they had to do something to keep busy after Bohemian Rhapsody

ASimPerson
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist Please don't go, I'll eat you whole I love you so, I love you so I love you soRegistered User regular

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: SkinnerSweet
    cB557TonkkaDarth WaiterSorcemanwiththemachinegunironsizideToxIloveslimesJoolanderOghulkMetzger Meister
  • KadithKadith Registered User regular
    considering there's a shit ton of dry leaves and then a field a few feet away that is incredibly reckless and dangerous

zkHcp.jpg
    cB557AngrySquirrelAl_watPsykomaMunkus BeavertynicFencingsaxBullheadWhiteZinfandelASimPersonDarth WaiterBloodsheedwebguy20SorcechromdomRhesus Positivechrishallett83IronKnuckle's GhostSkeithSlacker71DrZiplockTransporterHappy Little MachineEmerlmaster999ironsizideMvrckToxdarunia106ShortyHefflingPeenJoolanderOghulkMetzger Meister
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Okay, whatever, mom.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN
    MysstTynnanTheStigcB557ASimPersonDarth WaiterYoutubewebguy20BedlamSorceLadaiRatsult2Slacker71DoodmannToxIloveslimesPeenJoolanderDuke 2.0OghulkMetzger Meister
    if it were safe and responsible it wouldn't be gifworthy :rotate:

chromdomYoutube
  • chromdomchromdom Working on having a better attitude Oh yeah, I movedRegistered User regular
    Look, do you want safe and reasonable or do you WANNA BLOW SOME SHIT UP?!?!?!

Mr. Rogers wrote:
    You've made this day a special day, by just your being you. There's no person in the whole world like you; and I like you just the way you are.
    cB557manwiththemachinegunbowenJoolanderMetzger Meister

"Okay, I'll let you live. This time."

TankHammerDarth WaiterchromdomTonkkacB557HeadCreepsBahamutZEROSkeithSlacker71BionicPenguinHappy Little MachineEmerlmaster999ironsizideThegreatcowMvrckToxdarunia106ShortyJoolanderDuke 2.0Metzger Meister

ikzpt6vtahzi.png
    BedlamSkeithWiseManTobesBullheadmanwiththemachinegunTonkkaCrippl3Rhesus PositiveYaYaFencingsaxSlacker71JedocBionicPenguinMysstAngrySquirrelHappy Little Machinewebguy20MichaelLCEmerlmaster999GvzbgulSorceironsizideOsvikAbdhyiusbowenThegreatcowMvrckToxYoutubedarunia106mildlymorbidThe JudgeIloveslimesShortyHefflingsponoDuke 2.0OghulkMetzger Meister

Al_watDepressperadoKruiteBahamutZEROtynicmanwiththemachinegunTonkkaBedlamFencingsaxSlacker71JedocKetarcB557BionicPenguinDarth Waiterwebguy20Emerlmaster999SorceironsizideAbdhyiusXaquinThegreatcowYoutubedarunia106IloveslimesPeenOghulkMetzger Meister
  • KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    ok I guffawed; birb knew he was outgunned.

Emerlmaster999OghulkMetzger Meister

Well I guess Ive just been doing it wrong.

cB557webguy20ThegreatcowKruitePeenJoolanderOghulk
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    That seems a great way to hurt yourself incredibly badly.

torchlight-sig-80.jpg
    HeadCreepsCrippl3BionicPenguinSlacker71FearghaillTransporterwebguy20Emerlmaster999SorceSkeithBullheadbowenMvrckShortyIronKnuckle's GhostJoolanderOghulkMetzger MeisterHappy Little Machine

BahamutZEROcB557Slacker71webguy20Darth WaitertynicSorceAbdhyiusHeadCreepsHermanoMvrckTonkkaToxYoutubedarunia106IloveslimessponoJoolanderDuke 2.0Happy Little Machine
    Fencingsax wrote: »

:The GIF Thread Story

GDdCWMm.jpg
    BedlamSlacker71cB557tynicwebguy20MichaelLCEmerlmaster999FencingsaxSorceSkeithHeadCreepsTonkkadarunia106HefflingIronKnuckle's GhostJoolanderOghulkMetzger Meister
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Fencingsax wrote: »

:The GIF Thread Story

I thought the GIF Thread Story was ".yldab ylbidercni flesruoy truh ot yaw taerg a smees tahT"

BahamutZERO.gif
    cB557FencingsaxSporkAndrewJedocTonkkaSlacker71YoutubeRhesus PositiveAustinP0027Joolander

cB557SporkAndrewSkeithbowenThegreatcowSlacker71YoutubeShortyOghulkHappy Little Machine
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    That is a very moist Pip right there.