Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The [GIF] Thread is home to all, but will always be (NSF56K)

• chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular
    well, jeeze, I hope they were able to rescue that horse

Horses can swim for plenty long enough for it to have found some high ground. It's fine.

ShortyAbdhyius
  • klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Best song to go with this?

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
    BahamutZEROwebguy20Sorcesarukundarunia106Mvrck
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Isn't the traditional one "Stayin' Alive?"

Official member of the Grilling Gentry
    "Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    Rarely-updated Collecting blog
    He/Him
    Sorce
  • GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
    gif so old it's got a tradition

m3d1jf1cwv8w.png
    darunia106
  • DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Ah, the American WoodECH.

Steam|FFXIV|Switch SW-3472-4893-0802
    IronKnuckle's GhostSlacker71
  • SyngyneSyngyne Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

Full movie when?

That part almost had me in tears.

5gsowHm.png
    XaquinDoodmannwebguy20MarekFencingsaxsarukunLord Palington
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular

BionicPenguinUbikdarunia106
  • IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    So I've just learned that the WoodEch is voiced by a bad person who used to be on Game Grumps, and now another thing is ruined.

#pipeMagic Pink
    oh goddamnit

FencingsaxWiseManTobesMagic Pink

How about the song it was actually dancing to in the first place?

https://www.wimp.com/the-majestic-woodcock/

(Daft Punk if you're unaware)

Diplominator
  • MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz Registered User regular
    I'm thinking

Slacker71sarukun
  • ZxerolZxerol HOW MANY POUNDS IS CAT POOP Registered User regular
    I decided to look up the woodcock for some reason.
    The American woodcock (Scolopax minor), sometimes colloquially referred to as the timberdoodle, the bogsucker and hokumpoke.

This is now the best birb.

IloveslimesJedocSorceRhesus Positive
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited October 1

Youtube link:
    https://youtu.be/nQUwHdSAhmw

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    BahamutZEROJedocTonkkacB557ironsizideklemmingHeadCreepsBionicPenguinSealSorceSporkAndrewFencingsaxsarukunThe Judgedurandal4532darunia106ToxDarth Waiter
    You've got to be at your best to manage these forums, so Tube's been hitting the treadmill:

Tonkkawebguy20ironsizideSorcechrishallett83IronKnuckle's GhostSkeithsarukunSlacker71durandal4532darunia106HexDexDarth WaiterAbsalon
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited October 3
    EDIT: wrong goddamn thread again. I'll put something here.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
    Chanus

No no no no no no good dog.

sarukunSorcechromdomcB557Slacker71TonkkatynicOghulkdarunia106PsykomaHeadCreepsFencingsaxchrishallett83HexDexTransporterDrZiplockMidniteSkeithDarth WaiterMagic PinkYoutubeSeal
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Syngyne wrote: »

Full movie when?

I never noticed before but the cop on the left barely makes it behind the other guy before starting to laugh

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
    Fearghaillwebguy20FencingsaxXaquinMarekRhesus Positive

tynicBahamutZEROTynnandurandal4532chromdomwebguy20cB557KanaSkeithTankHammerMagic PinkYoutubeSlacker71
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular

Yeah buddy, me too

Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
    Youtube
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    The fun thing about the ocean is I'm like "is that a fish he ate earlier? or a tongue? or another fish who ate his tongue and is now pretending to be a tongue?" and the answer could honestly be any of the above.

JedocShortyBedlamBahamutZEROOghulkStiltsTynnandurandal4532Naphtalichromdomdarunia106IloveslimesMvrckwebguy20PsykomaHeadCreepsMichaelLCKanaFencingsaxIronKnuckle's GhostscherbchenMetzger MeisterXaquinZxerolTransporterEncDrZiplockBullheadMidniteASimPersonSkeithDarth WaiterRhesus PositiveFearghaillAbsalonSyphonBlueMagic PinkHefflingPeewiKetarLadaiMr Fuzzbutt
    stop reminding me about the fish that eats tongues

Twitch Channel
    Fearghaill
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited October 3
    it's more of an arthropod isopod no I was right the first time isopods are arthropods

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
    Bahamut, I hate to break it to you, but there's no such thing as a fish

Twitch Channel
  • OghulkOghulk biggest externality low-energy economistRegistered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    The fun thing about the ocean is I'm like "is that a fish he ate earlier? or a tongue? or another fish who ate his tongue and is now pretending to be a tongue?" and the answer could honestly be any of the above.

And this is exactly why I hate the ocean.

raoADVy.png
  • durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    On the topic of how impossible it is to beat an ape at feats of strength, one of the neat things about a gorilla is that they have a giant ridge along their skulls that their jaw muscles attach to called the Saggital Crest that allows them to develop very strong jaw muscles. Never going to work out hard enough to just pull a tree in half and then eat it.

Take a moment to donate what you can to the International Rescue Committee, the National Immigration Law Center, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the American Civil Liberties Union. There has never been a more urgent moment to do so.
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Well not with that attitude you're not!

• Schmimpy Pim- no god what am I sayingSchmimpy Pim- no god what am I saying Registered User regular
    edited October 4
    I thank the dear good lord jesus christ for every day I go unbitten by a gorilla mouth

Schmimpy Pim- no god what am I saying on
    tynicJedocStiltsMichaelLCFencingsaxThegreatcowShortyMysstdarunia106MidniteFearghaillCrippl3

Full movie when?

I never noticed before but the cop on the left barely makes it behind the other guy before starting to laugh

D'you mean when Andy goes behind Andy? And Andy starts to grin because Andy's whole attitude is making him want to laugh?

FencingsaxFearghaill
    tynic wrote: »

It's a fish shaped tongue used as bait. Unfortunately a tricky tongue shaped fish ate the tongue and is now posing as the fish's tongue so it can eat tongue eating fish.

tynicProlegomena
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

Full movie when?

D'you mean when Andy goes behind Andy? And Andy starts to grin because Andy's whole attitude is making him want to laugh?

You know why they call them the Andies, right?

Because they're both named Andy?

No because it's an uphill battle to talk to them!

*BONK*

FUCK OFF

TonkkaHermanodarunia106Skeithchrishallett83Rhesus PositiveTankHammerSlacker71
    for the greater good

Tonkkachrishallett83
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

HeadCreepsJedocShortycB557darunia106MidniteAl_wattynicBahamutZERODarth Waiterchromdomwebguy20TonkkaFencingsaxKruiteSporkAndrewFearghaillAbsalonIloveslimesYoutubeMr Fuzzbutt

"Oh, you're going to die. I just have to decide how."

HeadCreepswebguy20SkeithironsizideMidniteBionicPenguinJimmyTSquirrelTransportertynicSyngynechromdomFencingsaxKanaDarth WaiterDrZiplockOghulkcursedkingKetarYoutubeThegreatcowMr FuzzbuttSlacker71
  • JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    That gif was going to go one of two very specific ways.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    SorceTonkkachromdomXaquinwebguy20FencingsaxSkeithBloodsheedHefflingMvrckYoutubeSlacker71
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

I don't know either

webguy20cB557AzraithBahamutZEROironsizideSkeithBionicPenguinAl_watTonkkabowenAbdhyiusIloveslimesSealKwoaru
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Gender reveal party. Sound on.

mts wrote: »
    heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    cB557TonkkaSorceJedocAl_watBullheadToxDrZiplockwebguy20TransporterAngrySquirrelIloveslimesPeenThegreatcowKwoaruSlacker71
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Gender reveal parties are stupid but that's one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

TonkkaSorceFearghaillBullheadKruiteExtreaminatusBloodsheedToxShortyAbsalonPsykomaHeadCreepsDarth WaiterDrZiplockwebguy20Transporterdarunia106Rhesus PositiveAngrySquirrelMvrckPeenBeastehKwoaru