Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

And I'm just sitting here reading the [Spider-Man] thread DLC 2 Out now!

1161718192022»

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Brainiac 8 wrote: »
    The best suit in the game (Raimi suit) was free and I used it for the rest of the game once it was available.

That's not how you spell Future Foundation suit

XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    PS4 - Local_H_Jay
    Sub me on Youtube
    And Twitch
  • DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    I know, right? Raimi suit is just an uglier version of the classic suit.

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    I'm nostalgic for it since that movie came out when I was... 12? But I'm not fond of the design these days. The eyes bother me. I know a lot of people love that suit so, whatever. Atleast I can say that here without getting downvoted into oblivion :ellipses:

XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    PS4 - Local_H_Jay
    Sub me on Youtube
    And Twitch
    Dark Raven X
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    I can't wear that, thinking about how nasty the fans were about it in the leadup to it dropping.

Oh brilliant
  • RingoRingo Out of things to say Heartbreak HillRegistered User regular
    So I finally picked up this game. I'm at the beginning of Act 3.

Is the story just out the window now, or is there more to see here?

Because so far
    We have two major villains, Li and Ock who have both switched from decent human beings to irredeemable psychopaths in a remarkably short time, and both their plans seem to be

Step 1: Murder an entire city
    Step 2: ???
    Step 3: Norman Osborn will pay

and it's just very fatiguing. Act 1 feels like a century ago.

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG