Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

19495969798100»

Posts

  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I've got a NP5 Nitocris and I've burned at least one copy since then

    I have sort of wondered if Medjed will similarly haunt me

    97H9G7S.png PSN - Masked Unit | FFXIV - Laitarne Gilgamesh
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Definitely using my guaranteed ticket on caster Nito.

    mts wrote: »
    heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
  • ReynoldsReynolds Raving Rabbit Registered User regular
    Are limited things in the free pool? I'd probably just finish off Martha then. If not...I don't know. Was one of the Alter Egos a 4 star? Otherwise mechanically I've got all the Servants I need. That aren't 5 stars.

    OGueI9Q.gif
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Unfortunately, the limited 4* aren't included.

  • IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Who's up for the next thread OP?

  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    This thread started during last summer's pulls.

    // Steam: VWinds // LoL: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // 3DS: 4682-8868-5037 // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Goddamn I love the writing in this event. Frakenstein's team has been especially great so far.
    Fran having a book that's basically an SCP document on how to deal with Servants is inspired.

    IKknkhU.gif
    Madicanvagrant_windsSkeith
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »
    Goddamn I love the writing in this event. Frakenstein's team has been especially great so far.
    Fran having a book that's basically an SCP document on how to deal with Servants is inspired.

    It's a great bit of world building, yeah. Wonder if Kiyohime is in it

    camo_sig2.png
    PSN: AuthorFrost
    mageofstorm.png
  • NeveronNeveron SwedenRegistered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Stilts wrote: »
    Goddamn I love the writing in this event. Frakenstein's team has been especially great so far.
    Fran having a book that's basically an SCP document on how to deal with Servants is inspired.

    It's a great bit of world building, yeah. Wonder if Kiyohime is in it

    She's Chaotic Evil, really dangerous, and extremely tricky to deal with. If she's not in there, someone isn't doing their job properly.

    ...Although that makes me wonder who on Earth wrote that book. It would have to be a collaborative effort, right?

    ssEXN.png
    One Punch Man webcomic [NSFW]|english index|original japanese|
  • SpectrumSpectrum Super High-School Level ??? Hope's Peak AcademyRegistered User regular
    Okay let's get the disappointment started

    To date: 759 SQ on Nero rate-ups with no Nero

    Goal: UMU, some Event CEs. Don't actually care that much about the SR Servants this time

    Tickets to spend: 68

    Ticket 11: Limited/Zero Over CE
    Ticket 22: 5* Event CE
    Ticket 35: 4* Event CE
    Ticket 40: 4* Event CE
    Ticket 48: 5* Event CE
    Ticket 65: 5* Event CE

    ...welp, back on my normal account luck.

    Roll 1: 4* CE, S. Nito
    Roll 2: Before Awakening CE, 4* CE
    Roll 3: 4* Event CE, 4* CE, Prisma Cosmos CE
    Roll 4: 4* CE, 4* Event CE, 5* Event CE, 4* Event CE
    Roll 5: 4* Event CE

    that was my budget but I'm kiiiinda annoyed now and I'm one off from the MLB 5* CE, so...

    Roll 6: 4* CE, 4* Event CE, 4* Event CE, S. Nito NP2
    Roll 7: 4* Event CE, S. Fran
    Roll 8: 4* CE, 4* Event CE
    Roll 9: S. Fran NP2, 4* CE, 4* CE, 4* CE
    Roll 10: 5* Event CE, 4* Event CE, 4* CE, Atalante NP3

    New to date: 1263 SQ on Nero rate-ups with no Nero

    this is a Tamamo route account lol : (

    eUTP6eY.jpg
    MyAnimeList | PAFC Season 2 Champion and Season 3 Champion
    Let's Play/Learn: Ultimate General: Civil War - Union Campaign
  • Shenl742Shenl742 Registered User regular
    edited July 30
    60 SQ and 2 tickets = Summer Nero, Summer Nito, Summer Fran and Sanzang

    Shenl742 on
    FC: 1907-8030-1478
    Butler For Life #1vagrant_windsPolaritieIronKnuckle's GhostStiltsNeveronSkeith
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Neveron wrote: »
    Madican wrote: »
    Stilts wrote: »
    Goddamn I love the writing in this event. Frakenstein's team has been especially great so far.
    Fran having a book that's basically an SCP document on how to deal with Servants is inspired.

    It's a great bit of world building, yeah. Wonder if Kiyohime is in it

    She's Chaotic Evil, really dangerous, and extremely tricky to deal with. If she's not in there, someone isn't doing their job properly.

    ...Although that makes me wonder who on Earth wrote that book. It would have to be a collaborative effort, right?

    The Chaldea staff of course. They apparently interact with the Servants as well on a daily basis, to the point of giving them Valentine chocolate or calling down the wrath of Drake on Blackbeard for creeping on them.

    camo_sig2.png
    PSN: AuthorFrost
    mageofstorm.png
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Okay let's get the disappointment started

    To date: 759 SQ on Nero rate-ups with no Nero

    Goal: UMU, some Event CEs. Don't actually care that much about the SR Servants this time

    Tickets to spend: 68

    Ticket 11: Limited/Zero Over CE
    Ticket 22: 5* Event CE
    Ticket 35: 4* Event CE
    Ticket 40: 4* Event CE
    Ticket 48: 5* Event CE
    Ticket 65: 5* Event CE

    ...welp, back on my normal account luck.

    Roll 1: 4* CE, S. Nito
    Roll 2: Before Awakening CE, 4* CE
    Roll 3: 4* Event CE, 4* CE, Prisma Cosmos CE
    Roll 4: 4* CE, 4* Event CE, 5* Event CE, 4* Event CE
    Roll 5: 4* Event CE

    that was my budget but I'm kiiiinda annoyed now and I'm one off from the MLB 5* CE, so...

    Roll 6: 4* CE, 4* Event CE, 4* Event CE, S. Nito NP2
    Roll 7: 4* Event CE, S. Fran
    Roll 8: 4* CE, 4* Event CE
    Roll 9: S. Fran NP2, 4* CE, 4* CE, 4* CE
    Roll 10: 5* Event CE, 4* Event CE, 4* CE, Atalante NP3

    New to date: 1263 SQ on Nero rate-ups with no Nero

    this is a Tamamo route account lol : (

    Ouch. I thought I had back luck with it.

    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    vagrant_winds
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    So far my three tickets for Fran is looking pretty good

    97H9G7S.png PSN - Masked Unit | FFXIV - Laitarne Gilgamesh
  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    // Steam: VWinds // LoL: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // 3DS: 4682-8868-5037 // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
Sign In or Register to comment.