As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Yeah, half the issue is choosing who to take with, because now I have a pretty good stable of arts servants. Waver, Archuria, Bride, Nero, Saberlot, Caster Gil, Summer Marie... Uh... maybe I should just choose "all of the above" and borrow a Tamamo.

Edit: Shiki, Void Shiki... though some of these are really arts NP options to go with the support.

Polaritie on
    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Yeah, with that servant lost all you need is a support Tamamo. And unlike Merlin and skadi, double Tamamo teams aren't really a thing (at least not that I've seen), so you're not really in need of one of your own.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Busters still do hilarious damage but do so much damage the devs realized they needed to keep changing the content.

Now we watch Dantes(!!) dump a 2-300k AoE on the enemy 3 turns in a row...

And I can't wait for this day to come.

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Who here was cool enough to roll for and actually get Dantes when he was only 'okay' even with NA foreknowledge?

Not me. :(

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    I was cool enough to get him by accident, does that count?
    he's currently level 0, bond 0.

I'll get to him eventually

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited January 2019
    I definitely pulled an AOE Quick farming servant from that banner!
    Tamamo Cat is cool but not quite Dantes level cool

BugBoy on
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    I actually leveled up my Dantes a little bit, but he's not even fully ascended

My Quick Farming Servant is my NP5 Berserkalot

Maddoc on
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    I rolled Nightengale even though she has never been very good and continues to be not very good on the JP server

I do not care because Gale is the best

Real life Florence rescued a baby owl and raised it. She named it Athena and it became so attached to her that it would sometimes attack people who got too close to her

This has been Florence Facts

Dantes is one of those Servants who I loved the character of in the event and threw in for their banner just to have them. He's max Ascended, Fou'd, and ready to laugh.

AFTER TEN THOUSAND YEARS CE BOMBS I'M FREE.

TcvgxcKl.jpg

Though actually this wasn't too bad of a project considering I did it over the course of about half a year during x2 Super/Great rate-ups. Didn't pull another Angry Mango this time though.

• AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    Musashi banner came back, so I used my last 30 SQ and 6 tickets on it.

No Musashi, which hurts me deeply, but at least I've got Xuanzang out of it, which should by an upgrade to my Nitocris and Helena... but it's my third golden Caster, and I desperately need some Saber right now.

Oh well, leveling Ceasar it is...

edited January 2019
    Welp, time for the first test of my New Year resolution, because King Hassan banner drops on the 9th. I thought it was going to be later in the month. Would've farmed up a Second Archive full of Assassin EXP, but oh well. We might get Lancer/Assassin back in time though?

https://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2019/0107_king_hassan_pu/

Madican on
  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    First Hassan doesn’t sound nearly as good as King Hassan, but I’m going to keep saying it anyway because it’s funny

...First Arm Hassan

...Hassan of the First Persona

• Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    Always will be Grandpa to me.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    The whims of FGO man.

Logged in, got bopped with my 200th login reward, putting me at 44 quartz, just enough to pull once on the Musashi banner, so I took it as a sign.

She wasted no time coming home as it rainbow sabered on literally the first card up.

This game is weird as hell sometimes, but I ain’t complainin

• IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Really can't wait to not get Gramps tomorrow, I tells ya.

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    We're getting an anime for Babylonia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNF9c8ZrX-0

Official site can be found here.

aTBDrQE.jpg
    Wasn't there also something for Camelot they were doing?

Anyways, good luck to you all on Hassan v1.0. I'm tapped out from trying for Musashi here :rotate:.

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Wasn't there also something for Camelot they were doing?

Anyways, good luck to you all on Hassan v1.0. I'm tapped out from trying for Musashi here :rotate:.

Camelot is getting a two part movie I think?

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Huh, lots of Idolm@ster staff on the Babylonia anime.

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Some day a gacha game that has the option for a male or female lead will pick the female lead as primary when doing an anime

Today is not that day

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Some day a gacha game that has the option for a male or female lead will pick the female lead as primary when doing an anime

Today is not that day

https://youtu.be/98s0s3VWwho
    Not discussing anime, just a link

450 day quartz reward and rushing free quests gave me enough for 2 ten pulls, wanted a last try at the Musashi banner.

Back to back rainbows, Xuanzang into Musashi.

Uh, holy shit. Well. Guess I get to save the next 10 pull to try for Gramps.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    Glad this thread title has regained relevance again

Also I'm a little behind, so my 450 day SQ will hit three days from now

Guess I'll be taking a token shot at Gramps

• NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular

Today is not that day

At least the Learn With Manga stuff uses the female protag, I guess? It's a comedy thing, though, so perhaps that doesn't count.

But yeah, I don't entirely understand why they went for the male protag in First Order onwards when the female protag seems to be so much more popular. Maybe that's not true for the core audience of whales, I dunno.
    ...At least this year White Day will actually let you get presents from male Servants, and next year we'll get summer costumes for a select few (but not full-on male swimsuit servants)? They're making some attempt to appeal to the non-straight male audience, but it's slow.

edited January 2019
    So, from what I read, GUDAGUDA event is going to be rerun next month? Does anyone know if banner with Okita will be repeated too?

... maybe if I couldn't get Musashi I will have more luck with other 5* Saber from Japan...

I finally farmed enough Octuplet Crystals to ascend Heracles to level 60. Now I will have to get Hearts somehow.

... this is gonna take me half a year, isn't it?

Asthariel on
    Asthariel wrote: »
    So, from what I read, GUDAGUDA event is going to be rerun next month? Does anyone know if banner with Okita will be repeated too?

... maybe if I couldn't get Musashi I will have more luck with other 5* Saber from Japan...

I finally farmed enough Octuplet Crystals to ascend Heracles to level 60. Now I will have to get Hearts somehow.

... this is gonna take me half a year, isn't it?

Nah, hearts are really common in events.

And yeah, GUDAGUDA rerun should be coming before the new one. No idea on banners, but anyone who doesn't have Nobu should be sure to pick her up.

• NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    Don't worry too much about Hearts, before GUDAGUDA we'll get Epic of Remnant 1 and a node where you can actually farm Demons. Also, the Dango event has 10 in the event shop and Prison Tower has 4 through the challenge quests (although if you're low level you might have, uh, trouble. Hell, I'm getting kind of nervous looking at that challenge quest.)

Also, well, be aware that GUDAGUDA Honnouji probably doesn't come until mid-March unless they decide to speed things up for whatever reason. Okita is in the banner, though.

Haha, yeah, prison tower isn't kidding calling them challenge quests. Don't feel bad if you can't clear them.

Though now you can borrow Merlins.

edited January 2019
    Okay, I will have all of that in mind.

My team is currently:

Heracles lvl 60
    Xuanzang lvl 60
    Lancer Altria lvl 60
    Emiya Assassin lvl 60
    Nitocris lvl 50
    Ushiwakamaru lvl 50
    David lvl 40 (but I need just one more Archer Piece to ascend him)
    Ceasar lvl 40

Should they be enough to finish London singularity, and then maybe the next one with those levels, or I will need more farming?

Asthariel on
    Hmm, should get some more embeds into those 4/5*s, but thats a good spread of classes and damage.

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    RIP, Gramps killed NA

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    After receiving an old man assassin on my JP account earlier today, I have just now also received The Old Man on my NA account. A complete success.

Who's cooler? Gramps or ElderLi?

• AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Who's cooler? Gramps or ElderLi?

Gramps. It still isn't close.

Old man Li Shuwen is pretty awesome though.

Old man Li nearly broke my "no more spending money on JP FGO" streak; he's just that awesome.

My one 10 roll for Gramps yielded nothing, can't really complain after the hot streak I've been on though.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    Woo. Gramps on second 10 roll.
    vcqBCGR.jpg

And the first 10 roll got me Banana zeker #2 and a fourth kaleidoscope.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
    I got a Formalcraft and NP3 Rama from my token roll.

I woke up, loaded the game, and felt nauseous with anticipation

Actually it turns out I just felt nauseous, I rolled 5* stomach virus

Bring out my head, I'm sick and I wanna end my suffering

Did my rolls! 144 SQ and four tickets, the remnants of my GSSR pack. I had every intention of rolling it all, getting no King Hassan, and waiting for his return later in the year. 30 SQ in to the bunch, I get the rainbow orbs aaannnd...

zkKzzcel.jpg

I'll take it! Spent the rest afterward but nothing else came out except another K-Scope. Not even salty though, I really wanted Mordred and was even kinda considering rolling Saber GSSR just for the slight chance of getting her. Now I'm glad I didn't. Besides, there's quite a lot of time on King Hassan's banner, so I'll keep tossing in SQ and tickets as I get them and who knows? Worst case scenario I take the year to save up for another attempt.