Options

[WoW] Battle for Azeroth has landed!

12357101

Posts

  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    last Mythic Aggramar kill of the expansion, the 27th overall, and finally Taeshalach drops. And titanforges to 255 too, which makes it 5 ilvls higher than my artifact weapon.

    I've been madly running all my 2-hander users through since coming back...it seems pretty rare.

    And it looks so cool!
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    You can see in the cutscene that Jaina
    Only temporarily froze that blight. It's all cloudy and hanging in the air. I'm guessing it eventually unfreezes and becomes an issue again. Freezing the entire city is probably out of the question. I didn't have a problem with it.

    This is not the case. After that cutscene, when you're inside the castle, Alliance players can walk back outside the hole in the wall and /dance in the middle of the battlefield, which is clear - no residual frosty fog, or blight, or anything. Looks the same as it does before the blight comes out.

    What if you go back after the scenario is over? It is certainly the case in the cutscene.
    Perhaps it dissipates after she freezes it. Either way, not an easy fix for the exploded undercity like that image keeps implying.

    If you go back afterwards, Sylvanas has released more per the end of the scenario, so of course it's back. But in between that second release and Jaina's ice nova, the area is completely cleared. No frosty fog, no gas.

    I attribute that more to the developers not programming in frozen gas, since most players won't abandon the scenario to run backwards. Regardless, my point still stands.
    There's no reason to assume Jaina can just poof it all out of the undercity.

    Except that she removed it before. There's no reason to assume it wasn't removed when all evidence suggests it was.

    Are you disputing my ultimate point here? There's no way for us to decide this because there's clear evidence in the cutscene for what I'm saying and in game there's not. I think there's clear evidence it was temporarily removed, you don't, there's literally no way for us to prove this one way or the other unless Blizzard decides to tell us. But the ultimate point still stands, just because she can do it there doesn't mean she can do it to the rest of the undercity.

  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited August 2018
    There is no clear evidence for the blight freezing in the air and not dissipating. I'm not sure where you're getting it from. And there IS clear evidence for the blight dissipating in game.

    The cutscene only shows that open field VERY briefly, all you see is the freezing fog of Jaina's spell itself.

    Dhalphir on
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    There is no clear evidence for the blight freezing in the air and not dissipating. I'm not sure where you're getting it from. And there IS clear evidence for the blight dissipating in game.

    The cutscene only shows that open field VERY briefly, all you see is the freezing fog of Jaina's spell itself.



    38 seconds into this.

    There's a giant field of bluish fog where the blight used to be.

    You're telling me that's just ice from her frost nova? I disagree. Seems pretty clearly that she froze out the blight. What, you think her super frost nova just makes it vanish somehow? But didn't make the catapults and other stuff vanish?

    But again, this is not the main point I am trying to make. There's no way for us to decide one way or the other on that unless Blizz states it for a fact.

  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    I would agree with you if it wasn't for the fact that the blight was subsequently gone entirely afterwards. Given that, it's clear that the bluish fog is just meant to represent icy mist from the spell.

  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    I would agree with you if it wasn't for the fact that the blight was subsequently gone entirely afterwards. Given that, it's clear that the bluish fog is just meant to represent icy mist from the spell.

    It's clear that the developers decided not to bother coding in the frozen mist for the .5% of players that would bother to walk back out to see it instead of following the scenario. Again, zero way for us to decide this one way or the other unless Blizzard tells us for sure.

  • Options
    JepheryJephery Registered User regular
    Everything should be taken with a grain of salt since Blizzard isn't very good about being consistent with anything in WoW.

    Their narrative intentions can easily 180 (like Grom going from the final boss of WoD to being our ally against the Legion).

    }
    "Orkses never lose a battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fightin so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!".
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    I don’t think ‘things weren’t the way they’re supposed to be in a place they weren’t really expecting players to go’ is as great an argument you think it is.

  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Okay my main is at 110. That took less time than I was expecting by a pretty huge margin. Now the game has a bunch of 110 content shoved in my face mixed in with the regular progression stuff so hell if I know where I'm going.

    Though in the meanwhile I wanna go fight some Lore Horde. Is that Darkshore / Teldrassil thing still active or did I miss the window and only get Lordaeron now?

  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    Okay my main is at 110. That took less time than I was expecting by a pretty huge margin. Now the game has a bunch of 110 content shoved in my face mixed in with the regular progression stuff so hell if I know where I'm going.

    Though in the meanwhile I wanna go fight some Lore Horde. Is that Darkshore / Teldrassil thing still active or did I miss the window and only get Lordaeron now?

    It should automatically give you the bread crumb stuff to go talk to anduin about the dsrkshore stuff st some point. I believe thats still active until the expansion hits on Tuesday.

  • Options
    hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    Okay my main is at 110. That took less time than I was expecting by a pretty huge margin. Now the game has a bunch of 110 content shoved in my face mixed in with the regular progression stuff so hell if I know where I'm going.

    Though in the meanwhile I wanna go fight some Lore Horde. Is that Darkshore / Teldrassil thing still active or did I miss the window and only get Lordaeron now?

    Log out and log back in.

  • Options
    JepheryJephery Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Javen wrote: »
    I don’t think ‘things weren’t the way they’re supposed to be in a place they weren’t really expecting players to go’ is as great an argument you think it is.

    A lot of things in game are open to interpretation.

    See: War of Thorns until the novellas came out to spell everything out clearly.

    So like SniperGuy says, we really just need to wait until Blizz clarifies things.

    Jephery on
    }
    "Orkses never lose a battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fightin so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!".
  • Options
    EvermournEvermourn Registered User regular
    I noticed that when I gained my quest reward weapon for this week's questline, I gained 4 transmog unlocks, not 2. So I assume you got all possible transmogs for other classes' quest rewards? Anyone know how many possible weapons there were? My lock was offered sword and staff, and hunter was spear and bow.

  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    I would agree with you if it wasn't for the fact that the blight was subsequently gone entirely afterwards. Given that, it's clear that the bluish fog is just meant to represent icy mist from the spell.

    It's clear that the developers decided not to bother coding in the frozen mist for the .5% of players that would bother to walk back out to see it instead of following the scenario. Again, zero way for us to decide this one way or the other unless Blizzard tells us for sure.

    I mean, if they were going to be lazy about it, they'd just leave the blight clouds there once you were inside. In fact, that would have been a very cool moment - really emphasising that you've advanced forward and are now trapped and committed.

  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    I really don't care one way or the other. That wasn't really the point if what I was trying to say. Which i have tried to state multiple times.

  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    Evermourn wrote: »
    I noticed that when I gained my quest reward weapon for this week's questline, I gained 4 transmog unlocks, not 2. So I assume you got all possible transmogs for other classes' quest rewards? Anyone know how many possible weapons there were? My lock was offered sword and staff, and hunter was spear and bow.

    This is how all quests work now - whenever there's multiple rewards, you get all the transmogs for any usable quest rewards that the quest provides.

  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Evermourn wrote: »
    I noticed that when I gained my quest reward weapon for this week's questline, I gained 4 transmog unlocks, not 2. So I assume you got all possible transmogs for other classes' quest rewards? Anyone know how many possible weapons there were? My lock was offered sword and staff, and hunter was spear and bow.

    This is how all quests work now - whenever there's multiple rewards, you get all the transmogs for any usable quest rewards that the quest provides.

    This is different, though. Previously if the quest let you choose between 3 rewards, you’d get all 3 appearances, regardless of the actual item you choose. For this, you actually get MORE. If the quest lets you choose between an axe and a sword, you’d get the axe and the sword, as well as others that weren’t listed.

  • Options
    MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    Javen wrote: »
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Evermourn wrote: »
    I noticed that when I gained my quest reward weapon for this week's questline, I gained 4 transmog unlocks, not 2. So I assume you got all possible transmogs for other classes' quest rewards? Anyone know how many possible weapons there were? My lock was offered sword and staff, and hunter was spear and bow.

    This is how all quests work now - whenever there's multiple rewards, you get all the transmogs for any usable quest rewards that the quest provides.

    This is different, though. Previously if the quest let you choose between 3 rewards, you’d get all 3 appearances, regardless of the actual item you choose. For this, you actually get MORE. If the quest lets you choose between an axe and a sword, you’d get the axe and the sword, as well as others that weren’t listed.

    Perhaps other specs? I dunno.

    There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    This is completely normal. If you're a warlock and one of the rewards for a quest is a strength sword, you still get the transmog for the strength sword even though it doesn't appear as a quest reward, because you can use sword transmogs.

    liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Just did the Teldrassil event. woof. Spoiling the details. But first.

    Blizzard really fucked up disclosing that the tree would get burned down. It should've been a surprise that landed with this event last week. I know that players would've spilled the beans across the net but still, that would've gotten things buzzing in a different way. By telling us the tree would burn back when the expansion was announced they kinda let people get their heads filled with ideas about how it would go down or should go down, etc. Anyway.
    I didn't know they made you go around the city trying to put out fires and get people to safety. With like two and a half minutes to do it. That was really, really rough.

  • Options
    exisexis Registered User regular
    Just pre-ordered BfA for my once-per-expansion dip back in for a month.

    This is a dumb question, but any suggestions for totally rad classes this expansion? I'll be playing alone (just random groups) but would like to dip more into PvP this time around, both BG's and in-world. Haven't looked at any class changes at all so I am way out of the loop. Only thing pretty against playing is priest/mage, vaguely wondering about playing a druid for once.

    Maybe a better way to put it is: what are you excited to play?

  • Options
    soylenthsoylenth Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    Just did the Teldrassil event. woof. Spoiling the details. But first.

    Blizzard really fucked up disclosing that the tree would get burned down. It should've been a surprise that landed with this event last week. I know that players would've spilled the beans across the net but still, that would've gotten things buzzing in a different way. By telling us the tree would burn back when the expansion was announced they kinda let people get their heads filled with ideas about how it would go down or should go down, etc. Anyway.
    I didn't know they made you go around the city trying to put out fires and get people to safety. With like two and a half minutes to do it. That was really, really rough.
    Me in that moment: This is stupid, how do they expect me to save 1000 people in 2 minutes? Are other players contributing to this total or ... oh. Oh no.

  • Options
    vamenvamen Registered User regular
    Anyone have ANY idea how to leave a community? I'm trying to faction change and it seems you can't faction change if you're in one. But so far I can find NO options to leave it.

  • Options
    EnclaveofGnomesEnclaveofGnomes Registered User regular
    I must have missed this in the siege, horde side first time: (or was it hotfixed?)
    Saurfang and Sylvanas talk one last time. They basically lay their ideology down at its rawest to each other, Honorable death is preferable to dishonorable life for Saurfang.

    I'm with sylvanas really. I'll take "dishonorable" life.

  • Options
    JepheryJephery Registered User regular
    I must have missed this in the siege, horde side first time: (or was it hotfixed?)
    Saurfang and Sylvanas talk one last time. They basically lay their ideology down at its rawest to each other, Honorable death is preferable to dishonorable life for Saurfang.

    I'm with sylvanas really. I'll take "dishonorable" life.

    Eh its iffy to me because
    Sylvanas considers eternal life in undead service to her as "life."

    }
    "Orkses never lose a battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fightin so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!".
  • Options
    EnclaveofGnomesEnclaveofGnomes Registered User regular
    Jephery wrote: »
    I must have missed this in the siege, horde side first time: (or was it hotfixed?)
    Saurfang and Sylvanas talk one last time. They basically lay their ideology down at its rawest to each other, Honorable death is preferable to dishonorable life for Saurfang.

    I'm with sylvanas really. I'll take "dishonorable" life.

    Eh its iffy to me because
    Sylvanas considers eternal life in undead service to her as "life."

    She mind controls too?

    Is there no end to her villainy.

  • Options
    EvermournEvermourn Registered User regular
    This is completely normal. If you're a warlock and one of the rewards for a quest is a strength sword, you still get the transmog for the strength sword even though it doesn't appear as a quest reward, because you can use sword transmogs.

    Might run through the scenario on my warrior just to be safe, if thats the case he should hoover up everything in one go.

  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Jephery wrote: »
    I must have missed this in the siege, horde side first time: (or was it hotfixed?)
    Saurfang and Sylvanas talk one last time. They basically lay their ideology down at its rawest to each other, Honorable death is preferable to dishonorable life for Saurfang.

    I'm with sylvanas really. I'll take "dishonorable" life.

    Eh its iffy to me because
    Sylvanas considers eternal life in undead service to her as "life."

    She mind controls too?

    Is there no end to her villainy.

    She certainly appears to murder people who go against her, like at that meeting people keep bringing up.

    So nope, no end so far.

  • Options
    EnclaveofGnomesEnclaveofGnomes Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Jephery wrote: »
    I must have missed this in the siege, horde side first time: (or was it hotfixed?)
    Saurfang and Sylvanas talk one last time. They basically lay their ideology down at its rawest to each other, Honorable death is preferable to dishonorable life for Saurfang.

    I'm with sylvanas really. I'll take "dishonorable" life.

    Eh its iffy to me because
    Sylvanas considers eternal life in undead service to her as "life."

    She mind controls too?

    Is there no end to her villainy.

    She certainly appears to murder people who go against her, like at that meeting people keep bringing up.

    So nope, no end so far.

    Which meeting?

    And I know, when she said "I think this horde is worth saving" I heard "I want to eat all babies"

    I think I'm starting to interpret events right.

  • Options
    JepheryJephery Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Jephery wrote: »
    I must have missed this in the siege, horde side first time: (or was it hotfixed?)
    Saurfang and Sylvanas talk one last time. They basically lay their ideology down at its rawest to each other, Honorable death is preferable to dishonorable life for Saurfang.

    I'm with sylvanas really. I'll take "dishonorable" life.

    Eh its iffy to me because
    Sylvanas considers eternal life in undead service to her as "life."

    She mind controls too?

    Is there no end to her villainy.

    She certainly appears to murder people who go against her, like at that meeting people keep bringing up.

    So nope, no end so far.

    Which meeting?

    And I know, when she said "I think this horde is worth saving" I heard "I want to eat all babies"

    I think I'm starting to interpret events right.

    If you want to believe that Sylvanas is being honest with Saurfang, then fine. Its open to interpretation.

    We don't know if Sylvanas will be Garrosh or Kerrigan yet.

    Jephery on
    }
    "Orkses never lose a battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fightin so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!".
  • Options
    MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    Jephery wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Jephery wrote: »
    I must have missed this in the siege, horde side first time: (or was it hotfixed?)
    Saurfang and Sylvanas talk one last time. They basically lay their ideology down at its rawest to each other, Honorable death is preferable to dishonorable life for Saurfang.

    I'm with sylvanas really. I'll take "dishonorable" life.

    Eh its iffy to me because
    Sylvanas considers eternal life in undead service to her as "life."

    She mind controls too?

    Is there no end to her villainy.

    She certainly appears to murder people who go against her, like at that meeting people keep bringing up.

    So nope, no end so far.

    Which meeting?

    And I know, when she said "I think this horde is worth saving" I heard "I want to eat all babies"

    I think I'm starting to interpret events right.

    If you want to believe that Sylvanas is being honest with Saurfang, then fine. Its open to interpretation.

    We don't know if Sylvanas will be Garrosh or Kerrigan yet.

    Why lie to him at that point?

    There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
  • Options
    JepheryJephery Registered User regular
    MuddBudd wrote: »
    Jephery wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Jephery wrote: »
    I must have missed this in the siege, horde side first time: (or was it hotfixed?)
    Saurfang and Sylvanas talk one last time. They basically lay their ideology down at its rawest to each other, Honorable death is preferable to dishonorable life for Saurfang.

    I'm with sylvanas really. I'll take "dishonorable" life.

    Eh its iffy to me because
    Sylvanas considers eternal life in undead service to her as "life."

    She mind controls too?

    Is there no end to her villainy.

    She certainly appears to murder people who go against her, like at that meeting people keep bringing up.

    So nope, no end so far.

    Which meeting?

    And I know, when she said "I think this horde is worth saving" I heard "I want to eat all babies"

    I think I'm starting to interpret events right.

    If you want to believe that Sylvanas is being honest with Saurfang, then fine. Its open to interpretation.

    We don't know if Sylvanas will be Garrosh or Kerrigan yet.

    Why lie to him at that point?

    Why wouldn't she lie to try to keep him and her other soldiers in line?

    And the way I interpret it, its not a strict lie. She just has a more open definition of life than most people.

    }
    "Orkses never lose a battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fightin so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!".
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    MuddBudd wrote: »
    Jephery wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Jephery wrote: »
    I must have missed this in the siege, horde side first time: (or was it hotfixed?)
    Saurfang and Sylvanas talk one last time. They basically lay their ideology down at its rawest to each other, Honorable death is preferable to dishonorable life for Saurfang.

    I'm with sylvanas really. I'll take "dishonorable" life.

    Eh its iffy to me because
    Sylvanas considers eternal life in undead service to her as "life."

    She mind controls too?

    Is there no end to her villainy.

    She certainly appears to murder people who go against her, like at that meeting people keep bringing up.

    So nope, no end so far.

    Which meeting?

    And I know, when she said "I think this horde is worth saving" I heard "I want to eat all babies"

    I think I'm starting to interpret events right.

    If you want to believe that Sylvanas is being honest with Saurfang, then fine. Its open to interpretation.

    We don't know if Sylvanas will be Garrosh or Kerrigan yet.

    Why lie to him at that point?

    limit the information the alliance can interrogate out of him

    liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    EnclaveofGnomesEnclaveofGnomes Registered User regular
    Jephery wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Jephery wrote: »
    I must have missed this in the siege, horde side first time: (or was it hotfixed?)
    Saurfang and Sylvanas talk one last time. They basically lay their ideology down at its rawest to each other, Honorable death is preferable to dishonorable life for Saurfang.

    I'm with sylvanas really. I'll take "dishonorable" life.

    Eh its iffy to me because
    Sylvanas considers eternal life in undead service to her as "life."

    She mind controls too?

    Is there no end to her villainy.

    She certainly appears to murder people who go against her, like at that meeting people keep bringing up.

    So nope, no end so far.

    Which meeting?

    And I know, when she said "I think this horde is worth saving" I heard "I want to eat all babies"

    I think I'm starting to interpret events right.

    If you want to believe that Sylvanas is being honest with Saurfang, then fine. Its open to interpretation.

    We don't know if Sylvanas will be Garrosh or Kerrigan yet.

    Is the baby eating to much of a reach?

    I mean she would if it was in her way right. That's basically the same thing.

    If she's lying to characters she never has too...you may as well go all out.

  • Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Which meeting?

    A meeting in the Before The Storm novel involving Forsaken reuniting briefly with their living loved ones. To be fair to Sylvanas though, it didn't fall apart only due to her.

  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2018
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Jephery wrote: »
    I must have missed this in the siege, horde side first time: (or was it hotfixed?)
    Saurfang and Sylvanas talk one last time. They basically lay their ideology down at its rawest to each other, Honorable death is preferable to dishonorable life for Saurfang.

    I'm with sylvanas really. I'll take "dishonorable" life.

    Eh its iffy to me because
    Sylvanas considers eternal life in undead service to her as "life."

    She mind controls too?

    Is there no end to her villainy.

    She certainly appears to murder people who go against her, like at that meeting people keep bringing up.

    So nope, no end so far.

    Which meeting?

    And I know, when she said "I think this horde is worth saving" I heard "I want to eat all babies"

    I think I'm starting to interpret events right.

    What I heard it described as was Sylvanas had a meeting with Anduin in a book I think, set between Legion and BFA? And Anduin brought an actual real long-lost heir of the Menethil family with him (Lordaeron's pre-plague of undeath royal line, which Arthas was the crown prince of before the whole death knight thing). Sylvanas' council of forsaken leaders who were at the meeting with them were like "oh holy shit, a real proper royal of Lordaeron survived? and you say we have surviving non-undead family living in the south? sure let's go meet them right now" and then Sylvanas killed them all+the Menethil princess and told Anduin to fuck off.

    BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    JepheryJephery Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Jephery wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Jephery wrote: »
    I must have missed this in the siege, horde side first time: (or was it hotfixed?)
    Saurfang and Sylvanas talk one last time. They basically lay their ideology down at its rawest to each other, Honorable death is preferable to dishonorable life for Saurfang.

    I'm with sylvanas really. I'll take "dishonorable" life.

    Eh its iffy to me because
    Sylvanas considers eternal life in undead service to her as "life."

    She mind controls too?

    Is there no end to her villainy.

    She certainly appears to murder people who go against her, like at that meeting people keep bringing up.

    So nope, no end so far.

    Which meeting?

    And I know, when she said "I think this horde is worth saving" I heard "I want to eat all babies"

    I think I'm starting to interpret events right.

    If you want to believe that Sylvanas is being honest with Saurfang, then fine. Its open to interpretation.

    We don't know if Sylvanas will be Garrosh or Kerrigan yet.

    Is the baby eating to much of a reach?

    I mean she would if it was in her way right. That's basically the same thing.

    If she's lying to characters she never has too...you may as well go all out.

    If you think Sylvanas is open and honest with the Horde's leadership about her intentions you haven't been paying attention.

    Like sending Baine, the Earthen Ring, and Cenarion Circle Horde to Silithus so they couldn't object to her invading Teldrassil was so honest on her part.

    Jephery on
    }
    "Orkses never lose a battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fightin so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!".
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    Jephery wrote: »
    Jephery wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Jephery wrote: »
    I must have missed this in the siege, horde side first time: (or was it hotfixed?)
    Saurfang and Sylvanas talk one last time. They basically lay their ideology down at its rawest to each other, Honorable death is preferable to dishonorable life for Saurfang.

    I'm with sylvanas really. I'll take "dishonorable" life.

    Eh its iffy to me because
    Sylvanas considers eternal life in undead service to her as "life."

    She mind controls too?

    Is there no end to her villainy.

    She certainly appears to murder people who go against her, like at that meeting people keep bringing up.

    So nope, no end so far.

    Which meeting?

    And I know, when she said "I think this horde is worth saving" I heard "I want to eat all babies"

    I think I'm starting to interpret events right.

    If you want to believe that Sylvanas is being honest with Saurfang, then fine. Its open to interpretation.

    We don't know if Sylvanas will be Garrosh or Kerrigan yet.

    Is the baby eating to much of a reach?

    I mean she would if it was in her way right. That's basically the same thing.

    If she's lying to characters she never has too...you may as well go all out.

    If you think Sylvanas is open and honest with the Horde's leadership about her intentions you haven't been paying attention.

    Like sending Baine, the Earthen Ring, and Cenarion Circle Horde to Silithus so they couldn't object to her invading Teldrassil was so honest on her part.

    Pure coincidence! The warchief must be above suspicion!

    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    EnclaveofGnomesEnclaveofGnomes Registered User regular
    Jephery wrote: »
    Jephery wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Jephery wrote: »
    I must have missed this in the siege, horde side first time: (or was it hotfixed?)
    Saurfang and Sylvanas talk one last time. They basically lay their ideology down at its rawest to each other, Honorable death is preferable to dishonorable life for Saurfang.

    I'm with sylvanas really. I'll take "dishonorable" life.

    Eh its iffy to me because
    Sylvanas considers eternal life in undead service to her as "life."

    She mind controls too?

    Is there no end to her villainy.

    She certainly appears to murder people who go against her, like at that meeting people keep bringing up.

    So nope, no end so far.

    Which meeting?

    And I know, when she said "I think this horde is worth saving" I heard "I want to eat all babies"

    I think I'm starting to interpret events right.

    If you want to believe that Sylvanas is being honest with Saurfang, then fine. Its open to interpretation.

    We don't know if Sylvanas will be Garrosh or Kerrigan yet.

    Is the baby eating to much of a reach?

    I mean she would if it was in her way right. That's basically the same thing.

    If she's lying to characters she never has too...you may as well go all out.

    If you think Sylvanas is open and honest with the Horde's leadership about her intentions you haven't been paying attention.

    Like sending Baine, the Earthen Ring, and Cenarion Circle Horde to Silithus so they couldn't object to her invading Teldrassil was so honest on her part.

    Pure coincidence! The warchief must be above suspicion!

    You sure the intention wasn't for them all to die as well?

  • Options
    JepheryJephery Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    We're talking about someone whose idea of sisterly love is killing her sisters and raising them into undeath to serve her.

    I think her "love" for the Horde is that same kind of love.

    Jephery on
    }
    "Orkses never lose a battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fightin so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!".
  • Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Jephery wrote: »
    I must have missed this in the siege, horde side first time: (or was it hotfixed?)
    Saurfang and Sylvanas talk one last time. They basically lay their ideology down at its rawest to each other, Honorable death is preferable to dishonorable life for Saurfang.

    I'm with sylvanas really. I'll take "dishonorable" life.

    Eh its iffy to me because
    Sylvanas considers eternal life in undead service to her as "life."

    She mind controls too?

    Is there no end to her villainy.

    She certainly appears to murder people who go against her, like at that meeting people keep bringing up.

    So nope, no end so far.

    Which meeting?

    And I know, when she said "I think this horde is worth saving" I heard "I want to eat all babies"

    I think I'm starting to interpret events right.

    What I heard it described as was Sylvanas had a meeting with Anduin in a book I think, set between Legion and BFA? And Anduin brought an actual real long-lost heir of the Menethil family with him (Lordaeron's pre-plague of undeath royal line, which Arthas was the crown prince of before the whole death knight thing). Sylvanas' council of forsaken leaders who were at the meeting with them were like "oh holy shit, a real proper royal of Lordaeron survived? and you say we have surviving non-undead family living in the south? sure let's go meet them right now" and then Sylvanas killed them all+the Menethil princess and told Anduin to fuck off.

    More or less. One of the council members recognized Calia and after talking with her decided to just start walking away towards the nearest Alliance fort. Calia, seeing this, decided to chuck off her hood and started yelling for everyone to follow them and her. Hilarity with Sylvanas naturally ensued.

This discussion has been closed.