Kwoaru wrote: »
Necromancy is a trap mutation that will never be worth it with the current numbers
Lord_Asmodeus wrote: »
So I'm playing this and I'm not necessarily looking for spoilers, but I have no idea where to find the runes that let you smash through those red floor runes, or the one that lets you wall jump (I assume, given the height of some of the jumps to get to certain areas) I've gotten to the Forgotten Sepulchre and I think I've been to every zone you can get to up to then with the obelisks and vines. Are those rune stones where you fight the elites just elite spawners or are you supposed to get a rune there? Because I beat an elite at one of those and didn't see any permanent rune but I'm afraid I might have missed it under the Cudgel I didn't want to pick up.
- A vast number of items have been updated to make them more useful or powerful. The idea here was to make many "auto-recycle" items much more interesting.
- Timed doors have all been moved to transition levels. They now offer a multi-purpose reward instead of Scrolls. You can now choose 1 reward for free among 3 (picked among weapons, skills and talismans). Their quality level (+/++/S) is guaranteed, based on the current difficulty setting.
- Countered bullets can now fly through walls if the countered bullet does
- The Electric Whip has been updated: it deals more damage and has a 3-steps attack sequence.
- Fixed Hand of the King attack that did damage the player [sic] before the animation actually hits. It also no longer hits player if he's behind the boss on 3rd strike.
Houk the Namebringer wrote: »
dang I haven't played this since it was first released but loved my time with it, this sounds like as good an excuse as any to dip back in