Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Board Games] aren't worth playing until you add at least five expansions

1656668707189

Posts

  • DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    Well, if you have the cards "child", "officer", and "river", you can pretty easily clean up by saying "the daughter of the captain of the steamboat that travels up and down the Rhine river". You might have to get more creative in a language like English.

    ElvenshaeAuralynxPolaritieHahnsoo1Fry
  • DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    I am OK with this being an out-of-context TOTP.

    ElvenshaeAuralynxHahnsoo1
  • JonBobJonBob Registered User regular
    RickRude wrote: »
    Question about mid may starting June on pandemic legacy season 1. My card has to be screwed up. We opened it in may, says discard at end of april, and has may rules in it.

    So the card for after plying a game in may
    Told us to open box 8 and there was 4 cards in it. 3 nukes or whatever to stop an epidimic, and one that said place 3 roadblocks or something like that before the game if you won a game in march. Discard at april. I know this box can be opened early but this all seemed kind of odd

    Yes, this sounds way wrong. Box 8 is the box you open if you lose the game four times in a row. Nothing else should tell you to open that box.

    Are you sure you weren't told to open dossier door 8 instead?

    jswidget.php?username=JonBob&numitems=10&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1
    Mojo_JojoVyolynceHahnsoo1
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    JonBob wrote: »
    RickRude wrote: »
    Question about mid may starting June on pandemic legacy season 1. My card has to be screwed up. We opened it in may, says discard at end of april, and has may rules in it.

    So the card for after plying a game in may
    Told us to open box 8 and there was 4 cards in it. 3 nukes or whatever to stop an epidimic, and one that said place 3 roadblocks or something like that before the game if you won a game in march. Discard at april. I know this box can be opened early but this all seemed kind of odd

    Yes, this sounds way wrong. Box 8 is the box you open if you lose the game four times in a row. Nothing else should tell you to open that box.

    Are you sure you weren't told to open dossier door 8 instead?

    Yeah, this sounds all sorts of messed up. On one hand, I am so mad that someone profited off this terrible counterfeit. On the other, I'm curious to see how badly this is going to get by December.

    OSvv7zs.pngjswidget.php?username=ArcSyn&numitems=5&header=0&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=center&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1
    VyolynceHahnsoo1
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo But do you really believe him? Registered User regular
    It seems less of a counterfeit copy and more of a homemade copy made based on somebody's memories of the game

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    38thDoeVyolynceArcSyn
  • ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    Delduwath wrote: »
    Well, if you have the cards "child", "officer", and "river", you can pretty easily clean up by saying "the daughter of the captain of the steamboat that travels up and down the Rhine river". You might have to get more creative in a language like English.
    Why would that be something that needs rules? The entire idea of the game is about how you can interpret vocabulary. I have to imagine unless you have a particularly crazy board state that - like most things in Codenames - you're still either being hyper-specific about one or two words, or you're being hyper-cryptic and nobody else is going to know if you're talking about A and B, or X and Y.
    Those weren't the exact words I had in mind when I wrote this, but I promise it's what I was thinking. ;P

  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    JonBob wrote: »
    RickRude wrote: »
    Question about mid may starting June on pandemic legacy season 1. My card has to be screwed up. We opened it in may, says discard at end of april, and has may rules in it.

    So the card for after plying a game in may
    Told us to open box 8 and there was 4 cards in it. 3 nukes or whatever to stop an epidimic, and one that said place 3 roadblocks or something like that before the game if you won a game in march. Discard at april. I know this box can be opened early but this all seemed kind of odd

    Yes, this sounds way wrong. Box 8 is the box you open if you lose the game four times in a row. Nothing else should tell you to open that box.

    Are you sure you weren't told to open dossier door 8 instead?

    Yeah, this sounds all sorts of messed up. On one hand, I am so mad that someone profited off this terrible counterfeit. On the other, I'm curious to see how badly this is going to get by December.

    Every game of Pandemic Legacy is going to be unique. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be THAT particular brand of unique, but I'm with you... I want to see where this goes.

    Di87pOF.jpg
    PSN: Hahnsoo | MHGU: Hahnsoo, Switch FC: SW-0085-2679-5212
    WACriminal
  • WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    The mention of the QE kickstarter in here percolated in my brain and I finally figured out the game I want to run at my office.

    The Magnificent Museum Of Gangoolius

    The pitch:
    The Great Wizard Gangoolius grows bored. He is far too tired to leave his tower for very long, but still desires to see magnificent things. He has hired each of you to venture out and bring back treasures, magicks, and other wonders for his amusement. You have been granted access to unlimited gold from Gangoolius's private vault to acquire these wonders, as well as a magical ring allowing you to move between dimensions in search of unique artifacts. Go forth and shrewdly accumulate the most impressive collection, but beware -- Gangoolius is no fool, and will not suffer you to waste his money. The one among you who outspends all others will incur the wizard's wrath, and be instantly burned to ash.

    The rules:
    1. Each turn (turns will probably last about a week), I will lay out a set of wondrous items for players to bid on. These can range from "Masterwork Broadsword" to "The Sorting Hat" to "Dorothy's Ruby Slippers" to "A Talking Meerkat!?!" Each item will be marked with a set of icons chosen from six categories: Magic, History, Treasure, Plants & Animals, Weapons & Equipment, and Locations. For instance, a Masterwork Broadsword would only be marked with a single W&E icon, while the Sorting Hat might be marked with Magic, History, and W&E. Skywalker's Lightsaber might be marked with 2 W&E icons and one History icon. Talking Meerkat = Magic + P&A. Gringotts Bank = Location + Magic + Treasure, etc.

    2. They are allowed to bid any amount of gold, with no limitations except that the number must be a real, specific, positive number. Bids are submitted secretly to me via e-mail or (more likely) a Google Form. Players are not required to bid on any item.

    3. After each round closes, I will announce who won each item (though not the amount of their bid). Play continues in this way for (5-8) rounds.

    4. Players are allowed to trade items with each other freely, with the understanding that there are no shared victories. They do not need to announce trades publicly, but must notify me so I can update my score sheet.

    SCORING:

    1. In general, players score 1 point per icon.
    2. However, each player will have been assigned two specialty categories, for which they earn double points. I'll make sure each category is equally represented before finalizing the deck, so no one category is inherently stronger than another.
    3. I'm also considering the possibility of set bonuses, etc. Like maybe a full set of Masterwork items that aren't worth much individually, but are much more valuable as a complete set.
    4. The player who spends the most total gold automatically loses the game, regardless of how many points they earned.

    Does this sound like something you would play with coworkers for a few weeks?

    MNC DoverIvelliusJustTeeElvenshae
  • GlaziusGlazius Registered User regular
    Delduwath wrote: »
    Well, if you have the cards "child", "officer", and "river", you can pretty easily clean up by saying "the daughter of the captain of the steamboat that travels up and down the Rhine river". You might have to get more creative in a language like English.

    You're not allowed to say a word that has any codeword as a meaningful component - if "pin" and "ball" are on the table, you can't say "pinball", but you can say "sPINe" or "BALLoon".

    Gvzbgul
  • RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    JonBob wrote: »
    RickRude wrote: »
    Question about mid may starting June on pandemic legacy season 1. My card has to be screwed up. We opened it in may, says discard at end of april, and has may rules in it.

    So the card for after plying a game in may
    Told us to open box 8 and there was 4 cards in it. 3 nukes or whatever to stop an epidimic, and one that said place 3 roadblocks or something like that before the game if you won a game in march. Discard at april. I know this box can be opened early but this all seemed kind of odd

    Yes, this sounds way wrong. Box 8 is the box you open if you lose the game four times in a row. Nothing else should tell you to open that box.

    Are you sure you weren't told to open dossier door 8 instead?

    Fuck. I'm going to have to check. I could have swore it said open box 8. I'm out to dinner right now, but I hope not.

    Was the card that was in the box belong in the box?
    It mentions getting roadblocks, which didn't become a thing until may I believe
    I hope I didn't Fuck that up and hope the game was wrong.

    I've fucked so many little things up over the course of this, first time doing a legacy game

    Edit from what I'm reading one side of the caRd is right, but the scratch off we got is all sorts of wrong I think. One, I don't think it was supposed to be in the box. All I see mentioned are the story card and the 3 cards you get. Nothing about a scratch off win bonus for march.

    RickRude on
  • JonBobJonBob Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Card locations
    I believe all of the "scratch off if you win this month" cards should come from the Legacy deck, not doors/boxes. They are what you see right after the "pause" comes up each month.

    JonBob on
    jswidget.php?username=JonBob&numitems=10&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1
    Vyolynce
  • RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    JonBob wrote: »
    Card locations
    I believe all of the "scratch off if you win this month" cards should come from the Legacy deck, not doors/boxes. They are what you see right after the "pause" comes up each month.

    That's why this card seems odd. Maybe I'll take a photo later and upload it of what came in the box
    Also going to make sure the card said to open the box, and if so, take a picture of that.

    MNC Dover
  • RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    Fuck, it said door 8. That was my bad. I guess we'll count may as a loss then and set up a research station in Africa as one of our upgrades.

    We eradicated blue, we still get to do a disease upgrade even though we lost correct?

    Gonna try and fix this. Depending on what's behind door 8 maybe we still win but I'm thinking the player deck runs out before we get to my girlfriend turn, and that means Sydney never outbreaks.

    Hahnsoo1
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    RickRude wrote: »
    Fuck, it said door 8. That was my bad. I guess we'll count may as a loss then and set up a research station in Africa as one of our upgrades.

    We eradicated blue, we still get to do a disease upgrade even though we lost correct?

    Gonna try and fix this. Depending on what's behind door 8 maybe we still win but I'm thinking the player deck runs out before we get to my girlfriend turn, and that means Sydney never outbreaks.
    Eh. I wouldn’t worry about it and keep playing. It’s your game, your story. But yeah, you can still get disease upgrades after eradication even if you lose, I think.

    Di87pOF.jpg
    PSN: Hahnsoo | MHGU: Hahnsoo, Switch FC: SW-0085-2679-5212
    AstaerethVyolyncecrimsoncoyoteDarkPrimusElvenshaeGnizmo
  • MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    What do the Twilight Struggle players think about the Turn Zero variant?

    It seems like it favors the Soviets and imbalances the game even further towards them. The Soviets benefit on rolls of 1-2 or even 1-3, while the US often only benefits on a 6.

  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Edit: wrong thread

    Hahnsoo1 on
    Di87pOF.jpg
    PSN: Hahnsoo | MHGU: Hahnsoo, Switch FC: SW-0085-2679-5212
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    RickRude wrote: »
    Fuck, it said door 8. That was my bad. I guess we'll count may as a loss then and set up a research station in Africa as one of our upgrades.

    We eradicated blue, we still get to do a disease upgrade even though we lost correct?

    Gonna try and fix this. Depending on what's behind door 8 maybe we still win but I'm thinking the player deck runs out before we get to my girlfriend turn, and that means Sydney never outbreaks.
    Eh. I wouldn’t worry about it and keep playing. It’s your game, your story. But yeah, you can still get disease upgrades after eradication even if you lose, I think.

    Yes, getting upgrades after losses is one of those "simple yet brilliant" balancing mechanics for the game.

    wpyz0Y5.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
    FrycrimsoncoyoteElvenshae
  • Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Kickstarter piles-o-minis-athon Nemesis was brought along to gaming night tonight and it was really quite good. Superficial co-op with hidden conflicting objectives like Dead of Winter. Does the 'Aliens with the serial numbers filed off' theme really well.

    TingleSigBar.gif
    Ivellius
  • DarricDarric Santa MonicaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Oh great, I didn't realize that had started shipping out. Excited to try it!

    Edit: Blergh, probably not getting to anyone in the US for a few weeks yet.

    Darric on
    Evil MultifariousFairchild
  • Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Played Tulip Bubble tonight, which was a quite good stock market/auction game. Buy low sell high, get out before the bubble bursts. Great if you like that kinda thing.

    Ah_Pook on
    Pancho needs your prayers it's true
    But save a few for Lefty too
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Good to hear positive reports on Nemesis. I'm in Canada so I don't expect to see my copy before 2019, sadly.

    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I fucking hate you Canadians.
    Fairchild
  • FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
    Kickstarter piles-o-minis-athon Nemesis was brought along to gaming night tonight and it was really quite good. Superficial co-op with hidden conflicting objectives like Dead of Winter. Does the 'Aliens with the serial numbers filed off' theme really well.

    Well, I'm more than a little surprised to see that someone has a copy of this. I assume that you live outside of North America ? Like the poster above me just said, I don't expect to see this reach the USA until February.

  • Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    UK. It arrived this week I believe.

    TingleSigBar.gif
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo But do you really believe him? Registered User regular
    I finally got Founders of Gloomhaven to the table.

    I thoroughly enjoyed it but I now have a substantial headache.

    Key thoughts:
    -They made a bad call including nine player colours to match races. It would have just the four it needs as some are too similar (pink and purple) and others aren't visible enough (brown)
    -The rulebook needs a second version to make it much clearer.
    -While hard to explain, the trickle down points system is actually quite simple once you understand it. I was worried it would be a sticking point
    -Similarly with the diagnonal adjacency and paths not going through buildings was far less of an issue that I expected
    -Some of the prestige buildings seemed a little useless in terms of their powers, although I'm not sure I agree with the sentiment I've seen that the workers would have been better off dropped altogether. I think it gave some interesting angles to things
    -There game remained super close and was a real nail biter throughout.
    -It took a long time. The box says two hours. Including rules explanation it probably pushed five hours. There was just quite a lot of sitting staring at the board trying to come up with your next plan. It really was a game of very immediate goals. More tactics than strategy due to the uncertainty of advisors and prestige buildings
    -The board state is very hard to parse

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Game Designer/Stay-at-home Dad Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    If anyone was interested in helping us playtest our boardgame, could you shoot me a PM. I've already forgotten who said they'd like to help. :)

    Still way early though, so wouldn't need any help for a while yet. But better to send out the call now.

    Twitch Page
    Hearthstone: mncdover#1994
    Nintendo Network ID: MNC.Dover
    3DS: 1934-0659-5183
    Steam ID
    mysticjuicer
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo But do you really believe him? Registered User regular
    The day after Founders and the WhatsApp group of those people is just a load of strategy speculation and plans for next time.

    I think it's a hit

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    Elvenshae
  • Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    im buying Arkham Horror 2e (with Dunwich Horror and Black Goat expansions) for $20, and Dungeons And Dragons: Conquest Of Nerath for $15 from a local guy. apparently i decided i didn't have enough really long ameritrash games that no one i know will want to play with me? I'm excited though.

    Pancho needs your prayers it's true
    But save a few for Lefty too
    Custom Special
  • FishmanFishman Drink up, me hearties, Yo Ho! Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Arkham 2e is my wife's favourite board game, and I find it strangely compelling, with a really well tuned game engine that progresses through early/mid/late-game in a really satisfying way. We have a collection of expansions that is, frankly, probably too big, but I'm not sure if I should double down on 3e or not, and if I did whether it would be a replacement or in addition to our existing collection. I should probably see if I can play it to try it and see how I like it.

    Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
    crimsoncoyote
  • Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    Are those expansions good? Are there any particular ones you'd say essential?

    Pancho needs your prayers it's true
    But save a few for Lefty too
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Ah_Pook wrote: »
    im buying Arkham Horror 2e (with Dunwich Horror and Black Goat expansions) for $20, and Dungeons And Dragons: Conquest Of Nerath for $15 from a local guy. apparently i decided i didn't have enough really long ameritrash games that no one i know will want to play with me? I'm excited though.

    Even if you don’t like it that’s a steal. I sold that exact lot for $60 a couple of weeks ago. We have fond memories of playing it a long time ago but no one in my group wants to play it these days.

    You can play it solo.

    38thDoe on


    steam_sig.png
  • Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    Yeah I figure for $20 I'll get enough enjoyment out of just finally trying the thing out, even if we play it once or twice and move it along.

    Pancho needs your prayers it's true
    But save a few for Lefty too
  • FishmanFishman Drink up, me hearties, Yo Ho! Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Ah_Pook wrote: »
    Are those expansions good? Are there any particular ones you'd say essential?

    I wouldn't say any are particularly essential over the others, but the base game is a bit thin until you add a bit more content. However, you don't want to add to much content or it swings the other way and gets bloated. The sweetspot seems to be about one big box expansion and 1 (maybe 2) small box expansions, so you're about right.

    Which ones you like past that is mostly just a matter of preference; each of the expansions tends to include one new addition to game that adds some new rule rather than just more content, which is really how I differentiate between the various expansions. Dunwich Horror has the injury/madness cards, which are some of my favourites, so you've got a good choice there. If you do feel like adding another small box at some point, I also like The Lurker at the Threshold, which has alternate gates rules for additional chaos and madness.

    Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
    Ah_PookAuralynx
  • Custom SpecialCustom Special Registered User regular
    Pandemic Legacy S2 has begun!
    It was only on my shelf for over a year...

    Our Havens were named by our 5 year old, so we have Bleau (blue), Medii, and Fenny. She also named one of our starting characters Feta.
    Her backstory is now that her mom missed feta cheese so badly that she named her daughter so she could have it in her life again.

    XBL: F4ll0ut Wolfoid | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
    FishmanHahnsoo1DarkPrimusCaptainPeacockVyolynceJustTeeAh_PookMahnmutFry
  • FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
    Ah_Pook wrote: »
    Yeah I figure for $20 I'll get enough enjoyment out of just finally trying the thing out, even if we play it once or twice and move it along.

    Indeed, that's well over $100 sticker price for those three.

    I have the base game and all of the expansions; I would never sell them because they went so deep into the Lovecraft material and there's content in there that will never appear in a boardgame again.

  • CaptainPeacockCaptainPeacock Board Game Hoarder Top o' the LakeRegistered User regular
    Pandemic Legacy S2 has begun!
    It was only on my shelf for over a year...

    Our Havens were named by our 5 year old, so we have Bleau (blue), Medii, and Fenny. She also named one of our starting characters Feta.
    Her backstory is now that her mom missed feta cheese so badly that she named her daughter so she could have it in her life again.

    Ours is nearly at a close. Good luck! You're going to need it.

    Cluck cluck, gibber gibber, my old man's a mushroom, etc.
    Vyolynce
  • JonBobJonBob Registered User regular
    Good luck! You're going to need it.
    Not necessarily. I think Season 2 is either considered way harder or way easier than 1, and this depends on some early choices the group makes in how to prioritize objectives. Curious to see which way yours heads.

    jswidget.php?username=JonBob&numitems=10&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1
    Hahnsoo1
  • DirtmuncherDirtmuncher Registered User regular
    Just saw the susd men at work let's play and now I want it when it comes out.

    steam_sig.png
    CaptainPeacockGvzbgulJustTee
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    JonBob wrote: »
    Good luck! You're going to need it.
    Not necessarily. I think Season 2 is either considered way harder or way easier than 1, and this depends on some early choices the group makes in how to prioritize objectives. Curious to see which way yours heads.

    We had a relatively easy time with 3 players. But we mathed out the mechanics when they were introduced, which gave us a decisive edge.

    Di87pOF.jpg
    PSN: Hahnsoo | MHGU: Hahnsoo, Switch FC: SW-0085-2679-5212
  • DarricDarric Santa MonicaRegistered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    I finally got Founders of Gloomhaven to the table.

    I thoroughly enjoyed it but I now have a substantial headache.

    Key thoughts:
    -They made a bad call including nine player colours to match races. It would have just the four it needs as some are too similar (pink and purple) and others aren't visible enough (brown)
    -The rulebook needs a second version to make it much clearer.
    -While hard to explain, the trickle down points system is actually quite simple once you understand it. I was worried it would be a sticking point
    -Similarly with the diagnonal adjacency and paths not going through buildings was far less of an issue that I expected
    -Some of the prestige buildings seemed a little useless in terms of their powers, although I'm not sure I agree with the sentiment I've seen that the workers would have been better off dropped altogether. I think it gave some interesting angles to things
    -There game remained super close and was a real nail biter throughout.
    -It took a long time. The box says two hours. Including rules explanation it probably pushed five hours. There was just quite a lot of sitting staring at the board trying to come up with your next plan. It really was a game of very immediate goals. More tactics than strategy due to the uncertainty of advisors and prestige buildings
    -The board state is very hard to parse

    I like Founders of Gloomhaven a lot in theory, but man it is way undercooked. It needed a lot of rough edges hewn right off. I maintain that the worker placement angle didn't need to be there at all, and doesn't really make the game any better, just more messy.

  • MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Ah_Pook wrote: »
    im buying Arkham Horror 2e (with Dunwich Horror and Black Goat expansions) for $20, and Dungeons And Dragons: Conquest Of Nerath for $15 from a local guy. apparently i decided i didn't have enough really long ameritrash games that no one i know will want to play with me? I'm excited though.

    Even if you don’t like it that’s a steal. I sold that exact lot for $60 a couple of weeks ago. We have fond memories of playing it a long time ago but no one in my group wants to play it these days.

    You can play it solo.

    Geez. I'd sell my entire collection of every expansion (sans Miskatonic) for $20. The only thing keeping me from it is the obscene shipping it would cost bumping the price up past bargain.

Sign In or Register to comment.