Options

[FFBE] Accumulate4Akstar 2019! Or maybe the next limited 7? Ah, let's do the trials!

• Options
    CruorCruor Registered User regular
    Relic Rewards ticket gave me Malphasie. Looks like the luck never really left.

• Options
    TeaSpoonTeaSpoon Registered User regular
    Oh my fucking god, there's this one ad that's the most annoying thing in the world. It says "The Most Relaxing Game of 2018" at the top and shows two players playing some sort of track racing game.

And the ad keeps freezing. It takes me like 3 minutes to get through one. Yesterday, it froze Nox for something like 10 minutes.

• Options
    Tiger BurningTiger Burning Dig if you will, the pictureRegistered User, SolidSaints Tube regular
    I like how the ads are all for extremely low rent mobile games, and ExxonMobile.

Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
  • Options
    marajimaraji Registered User regular
    I like how the ads are all for extremely low rent mobile games, and ExxonMobile.

All five of mine yesterday were for a fish oil supplement...

• Options
    TipharesTiphares Registered User regular
    5 NRG pots for me today. I wonder if there is a Nox macro that hits the timing perfectly yet. It looks to be the same spin each time.

• Options
    Tiger BurningTiger Burning Dig if you will, the pictureRegistered User, SolidSaints Tube regular
    edited September 2018
    Has it been confirmed that the spin is real? My experience is that the spin graphic is unrelated to the outcome. It would be surprising if it were more than just a visual.

Tiger Burning on
    Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
  • Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    I dont think it can be timed. I was playing around with the ios tray thing and while frozen i was tapping the screen to stop it as soon as the game resumed. When it did, the option i got was on the other side of the wheel. Did rhis a few times and everytime i pressed, the wheel jumped to a random reward.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    it would be really awful if it was timed.

a potential for 500 free lapis per day if you use some sort of freeze/macro would be immediately patched.

• Options
    JakarrdJakarrd In the belly of OklahomaRegistered User regular
    Threw a couple of tickets on the banner. Rainbow appears and a 2nd onion knight. So that's 7* number 8 I think? Glad the raid is here so I can start stocking back up on cactuar for leveling.

Got Ayaka's TMR done and the Dark Knight's Soul tmr is almost done. I threw Desch in to get his tmr started. I have 2 others so I dunno if I'll go for a second one or possibly even a third. 4th letter and arms is almost done, too.

Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • Options
    Are we getting anymore Summer tickets for daily logins. I know we still have a few more days of summer coins. Also, I don't see in the event notices if the summon pool is limited to a certain end date.

• Options
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    it would be really awful if it was timed.

a potential for 500 free lapis per day if you use some sort of freeze/macro would be immediately patched.
    My third ad today crashed ffbe. After restarting the app I had three wheel rewards in my inbox. Feels like they do everything up front like they do for summons.

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    Dropped about 20 tickets hoping for raven queen. 19 blues and 1 gold. Daily was blue. Summer ticket was blue.

I really should have spent all my lapis on the Dragon Quest banner where I got like 7 Rainbows.

• Options
    Tiphares wrote: »
    Are we getting anymore Summer tickets for daily logins. I know we still have a few more days of summer coins. Also, I don't see in the event notices if the summon pool is limited to a certain end date.

We get a summer ticket daily, right? And a ticket is the same as a pull from the summer banner. So, I assume that you'll get the same rates as the summer banner. 3% rainbow, of which 1% is on-banner and 2% is off-banner, with the off-banner pool including all non-banner rainbow units (except for limited units).

That's my assumption. You'd have to check the pull-rate screen to be sure. I've never been able to glean any information from that page. It's an incomprehensible mess that takes ages to load and scrolling is a nightmare.

• Options
    GriswoldGriswold that's rough, buddyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2018
    I'm using this week to catch up on non-time-limited content. Yesterday I plowed through the new Visectrum chapter, Ancient Ruins 1+2 (and all the Sectored Circle - Blue collection that goes with it), and went back for a number of esper kills in old trials.

I have to say - Ancient Ruins is some of the most fun PvE content in this game currently. It's a nice balance of exploration, story, and battles that are at least vaguely threatening. I hope they keep making content like this.

I'm back up to 18k lapis (from ~8k) and 22 tickets again after I basically zeroed myself out for Hyoh and Ayaka. My goal is to get to 28k by the next 7* awakening batch.

EDIT: I also overhauled my main arena team from my old, shitty, Amelia-based setup to double Lexa + TT + Hyoh + Ayaka. Everyone is melting.

Griswold on
    FFXIV: Brick Shizzhouse - Zalera (Crystal)
    Path of Exile: snowcrash7
    MTG Arena: Snow_Crash#34179
    Battle.net: Snowcrash#1873
  • Options
    There is nothing about the Summor 2018 summon ticket rates or inclusions that I can find in game. I was mostly curious if the current banner units are included in the summon pool. So if this Friday is the next FFXV MK event, can they be summoned or the new Fan Festa units? Or is the cutoff the Summer units banner?

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Still no word from support. I blasted them on Twitter and Facebook and they responded to me but still haven't seen any response in game at all. I think I'm going to request a refund through Google play

• Options
    I still haven't updated my arena team. Still running 3 ashes, 7* ace, rem. The only thing not insta dying is usually a rain or v rain. I really need to start back in on the story and ruins to get those caught up.

Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    TeaSpoon wrote: »

We get a summer ticket daily, right? And a ticket is the same as a pull from the summer banner. So, I assume that you'll get the same rates as the summer banner. 3% rainbow, of which 1% is on-banner and 2% is off-banner, with the off-banner pool including all non-banner rainbow units (except for limited units).

That's my assumption. You'd have to check the pull-rate screen to be sure. I've never been able to glean any information from that page. It's an incomprehensible mess that takes ages to load and scrolling is a nightmare.

Can confirm off banner units. I was excited for my summer ticket to crack rainbow today only to be treated to Lightning #3.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    lodgerlodger Humble Narrator Registered User regular
    How steep is the curve between Replica/Actual figuts in the Chamber of Arms? I beat the easy Vindemiatrix with a couple mistakes, but not a huge challenge once I planned and geared properly. Is it a huge leap in difficulty to go after the real thing?

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Yes. Very.

• Options
    lodger wrote: »
    How steep is the curve between Replica/Actual figuts in the Chamber of Arms? I beat the easy Vindemiatrix with a couple mistakes, but not a huge challenge once I planned and geared properly. Is it a huge leap in difficulty to go after the real thing?

You should look at some clear videos for specific trials on YouTube. All of the 10-man trials have some tricky mechanics to overcome (threshold attacks that can wipe your whole team, cycling physical/magical immunity, etc). There's a lot of good clear videos that explain the mechanics and give examples of budget teams to beat said mechanics.

• Options
    Just got a 100 Lapis spin on the adwheel. It does exist!

• Options
    LorekLorek Registered User regular
    Cruor wrote: »
    Just got a 100 Lapis spin on the adwheel. It does exist!

I'm more impressed you got to spin at all.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    edited September 2018
    Is this Beach Ball even worth farming for? I made the sword, but I already have Nue and Yin Yang Charm and a Rinoa to farm (for MAG) and I cannot think of a single use for SPR-based throwing weapons. I guess it has water element? Is that ever likely to be relevant? I'd rather burn this week energy on TMRs.

LuvTheMonkey on
    Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    edited September 2018
    In other news, I had never done Sheratan and now that's dead. 7* Dark Fina with Bahamut's killers completely shreds that fight, good lord. I actually fucked up the chaining Phase 2 and somehow managed to recharge the esper bar while 2 people were dead.

EDIT: Elnath's half machine huh.....let me get my Olive set up right quick....

LuvTheMonkey on
    Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    I made the Beach Ball because it's a unique element/weapon type combo. It'll be useful on Viktor when I want him to work with water users and it'll boost up his SPR some, which is nice.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    I made the Beach Ball because it's a unique element/weapon type combo. It'll be useful on Viktor when I want him to work with water users and it'll boost up his SPR some, which is nice.

I thought it might get limited use with Adam, but still not sure I want to grind for it. I just want the sword I think.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    Shadowfire wrote: »

I thought it might get limited use with Adam, but still not sure I want to grind for it. I just want the sword I think.

I ground out the sword in the first week and then the runs for the daily missions got me what was needed for a Beach Ball and one set of Goggles.

Honestly the Sword is the most important bit being the only Water Greatsword in both Global AND JP. I just like having even more options and who knows what GLEX unit might want a water throwing weapon with SPR down the line.

I learned my lesson when I didn't craft the Winged Saint.

• Options
    I always try to craft one of everything for those situational things. I think I only have a beach ball to go if I so choose, but I rarely use those type of weapons for the units I run.

I also just noticed I have 11 7* now. with only 5 max leveled.

76561197990097905.png
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    I have a lot of 7* possible characters and a few that could get me the 50% moogle, but I'm waiting to see if we get quests that reward us before making them.

Magus` on
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    The game is already tracking how many you make, so the missions should give you retroactive credit.

• Options
    After we get all those summer tokens we'll only have enough for the 10+1 and 5+1 right?

• Options
    My shopping list:

10 summer tickets
    5+1 ticket
    3 rare tickets
    5 expansion vouchers
    1 Power Pot
    The rest is used to buy cactuars.

This is assuming I didn't miss a day of daily missions.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    urahonky wrote: »
    After we get all those summer tokens we'll only have enough for the 10+1 and 5+1 right?
    The 10 summer tickets is actually the best value because it gives random trust moogles too. So, best bet is to get 10 Summer tickets and the 10+1 OR go the route that @TeaSpoon mentioned - which I am doing as well.

Tiphares on
  • Options
    So, JP 3rd anniversary they get special tickets based on total number of login days on the account. These tickets can pull a huge variety of things, including 5* tickets, UoC tickets, and Moogle Containers. Neat.

• Options
    urahonky wrote: »
    The 10 summer tickets is actually the best value because it gives random trust moogles too. So, best bet is to get 10 Summer tickets and the 10+1 OR go the route that @TeaSpoon mentioned - which I am doing as well.

Moogles aren't all that important for me, honestly. All they do is litter up my inventory and cause me to buy an expansion voucher. :P

• Options
    But 10 tickets vs 6 pulls is a better value so I'll go that route.

• Options
    UoC spent, TT acquired

• Options
    tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    Dumped about 40 regular tickets into the 7* awakening banner last night. First rainbow pops up... maybe it's one of the three units I already have one of.... nope, Knight Delita. I did get another rainbow, Onion Knight #2, which is great!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    Used my 2 10% tickets hoping for Mal. A blue and Gladi-fucking-olus. This game some(all)times

Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
This discussion has been closed.