PAX is approaching quickly and its BYOC time once again! The better late than never edition.
I'm Asmer, I've been running BYOC Checkin/Security at West for the last few years, and I imagine most of you folks who are return BYOC attendees have met me in passing at least.
Anyway, on to what’s important, BYOC GROUP SEATING!
Since we're running a bit further behind than most years due to some uncertainty in the room, and my crazy work schedule, but I know everyone’s chomping at the bit, so let’s get this going! The deal is pretty much the same as last year. Check out the details below and get those requests in ASAP
! Last year we had a full house and we unfortunately had to split up some (many) groups that did not pre-register, so I highly advise that if you have a group to send in a request. If you don't my Enforcers and I will do our best, but there are only so many seats!
I also want to point out that we will again have the PC Mod showcase which sits right inside the main BYOC entrance, so if you have an awesome rig that you think will make people crowd around and snap pictures of, send me some pictures (OF YOUR RIG) and if we fall in love (or just lust) we will grant you one of these epic spots.
Group Seating Details:
GROUP SEATING OPEN DATE: TODAY!
GROUP SEATING CLOSE DATE: 8/27/2018!
Group Seating Requirements:
• Your party is considered a group if you have SIX
or more people.
• Groups must pre-register seating assignments prior to PAX, or else seats will be based on first come first serve availability.
• Requests are taken on a first come, first serve basis.
• Passes for ALL 4 days of PAX! (recommended to maximize fun, but not a hard requirement)
• If you have multiple BYOC badges, those count as seats (group members) so if you have 6 BYOC passes in your "group" (regardless the number of physical bodies) you qualify for group seating.
To request group seating, use the seating chart below to choose your seats and email pax_pc at paxsite dot com (and please cc: [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: We swapped the numbering again this year (as we did last year), so please double check those seat numbers before you just resend a past year's request email without looking at the chart!
Please include the following information when requesting:
SEATING CHART LIVE VIEW
- Group Name
- Number of People (include handles too)
- Desired Location
[E] Asmer, PC Security Manager (East/West)