As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Are my parents abusive?

JosbeeJosbee Registered User regular
Ever since my last thread on my brother, I've been noticing stuff with my father too. If I speak to him about my brother he just ignores me and if I retaliate towards my brother then he yells at me, insults me and threatens too beat me and sometimes he does if I do something wrong.

He's threatened to kick me out, break my face and has said he'll beat me so badly with shoes that I'll become retarded. Sometimes he does beat me with shoes. Some other things he's said is that I'm a disappointment, he doesn't love me and that I'm a failure. He threatened me about an hour ago.

My mother is much kinder but she says she can't help because he won't let him get involved with it. Is this abusive? If so, what should I do? Should I run away? Call the cops? I live in Kuwait so I'm not sure if there is some place I can call for help.

• ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Please post this in your first thread. It's easier for people to keep track if everything is in one place.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
This discussion has been closed.