Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - The Undernet

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited August 22 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - The Undernet

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on
Andy JoezepherinSkull2185A Dabble Of TheloniusNightslyrFiendishrabbitH3KnucklesTofystedethcB557Donnicton

• asn1814asn1814 Registered User new member
    "Share on Twitter"

zepherinrembrandtqeinstein
  • MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    This may be an unpopular opinion, but as time goes on, I become more and more convinced that the world would be much better off if Twitter did not exist.

Man in the MistsJermsShadowfireNightslyrH3KnucklesDonnictonV1mNobodyTheBlackWind
  • JermsJerms Registered User regular
    MarcinMN wrote: »
    This may be an unpopular opinion, but as time goes on, I become more and more convinced that the world would be much better off if Twitter did not exist.

This opinion would only be unpopular among those people.

zepherinMarcinMN
  • Skull2185Skull2185 It's literature. Smutty literature. Deal. With. It.Registered User regular
    Social Media was a mistake.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
    LucascraftrembrandtqeinsteinDemonStaceyLostNinjaPreciousBodilyFluidsDonnictonV1mTheBlackWind
  • flamebroiledchickenflamebroiledchicken Registered User regular
    The more I read about Facebook and Twitter's shadiness behind the scenes, the happier I am that the only social media platforms I'm on are Tumblr and Instagram (I know I know, Instagram is owned by Facebook, but it feels less intrusive and easier to curate than its parent product). I miss the days when forums like this one were the main way of talking to people online.

y59kydgzuja4.png
    TheBlackWind
  • doompookydoompooky Dad or Alive: Xtreme Beach VolleyballRegistered User regular
    I miss the days when forums like this one were the main way of talking to people online.

I'd never in a million years wish him the horror, but often I'll wonder what would happen to a place like Reddit if Tube were to moderate it.

• NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    doompooky wrote: »
    I miss the days when forums like this one were the main way of talking to people online.

I'd never in a million years wish him the horror, but often I'll wonder what would happen to a place like Reddit if Tube were to moderate it.

qxhsDTW.gif

in all honesty, I want to see Dorsey call those people on their bluff. Watch it on day 29 when they all come back.
    and when they dont... oh well.

notoriusben_zpsa205e831.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
    MichaelLCTheBlackWind